[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Keeper vrs Arse ley

Post  Leethall on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Who should be in goal for the crunch game next week against Arse Ley?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Keeper vrs Arse ley

Post  lewism5964 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Can't comment on Deano's error today as I wasnt there but I agree with Del Boy's post in the other thread, wrong time to start changing goalkeepers. Reminds me of when McClaren decided to throw Scott Carson into the final game of Euro 2008 qualifying. Everyone knows what happened there. Either way I hope Deano finds some form because at times this season he has pulled off some class saves.
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 pm

i for one personally think the time for looking at a new keeper for next season will be in the close season,yes i know that deano hasnt been at his best and i for one think he can be a liabilty with some of his antics like trying to punch the ball or just plain missing the dam thing,just be nice to get this season over and start building for next season hopefully in this division.
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 am

Don't think you'll be saying that if 2 howlers make us lose both games. He has to be dropped.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 am

porrohman wrote:Don't think you'll be saying that if 2 howlers make us lose both games. He has to be dropped.
+1 i'm a keeper myself and i know when confidence is low, it's low... is it worth playing a keeper low on confidence? Wouldn't be so bad if we were safe... 1 clanger and we could be down.

No pressure Deano! Wink
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
porrohman wrote:Don't think you'll be saying that if 2 howlers make us lose both games. He has to be dropped.
+1 i'm a keeper myself and i know when confidence is low, it's low... is it worth playing a keeper low on confidence? Wouldn't be so bad if we were safe... 1 clanger and we could be down.

No pressure Deano! Wink
How much practice has Jake Bedford had in match situations this season? Is it worth putting an undercooked goalkeeper into the side for two matches we really can't afford to lose?

Or to look at it another way, when we won the Ashes in 2005, Chris Tremlett was in the squad for each of the first four tests without ever being in the final XI, but when Simon Jones got injured in the Fourth Test, rather than bring in Tremlett for the final match after a summer of sitting and watching Test cricket, they called up Jimmy Anderson and Paul Collingwood instead.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top