Predictions for Evesham

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Predictions for Evesham

Post  Leethall on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:FIRST OFF; WELL DONE REDDITCH. Great 3points!

YOUTUBE moment though has to be the 2nd goal and their keeper! I thought he looked ridiculous enough in short sleeves, but his calamity involvement in the 2nd goal was legendary!

Haha that was hilarious! That keeper was a joke and looked out of his depth at this level

Evesham have gone backward in a big way from when I last watched them play a few months ago.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 am

porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:I think it was when Rowly actually stated on this very forum that Mrs Moor was actually a Solihoof fan then stated he was a Moor Green fan before that...and he tells us he doesn't know him.
Yeah right.

Does that mean I know him?
I know youre a Redditch supporter, please dont tell me that means I know you too!

Columbo has nothing on you Rowly! You have deduced from the fact I post on a Redditch United Supporters forum I'm a Redditch Supporter.

Do you try to miss points on purpose?
You said that because I knew MM was a moors fan before the merge that I must know him.
comparing me to tv characters only allows me to ask if your right hand man is indeed BEAVIS. if not stop acting like he is
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 am

Leethall wrote:

YOUTUBE moment though has to be the 2nd goal and their keeper! I thought he looked ridiculous enough in short sleeves, but his calamity involvement in the 2nd goal was legendary!

Haha that was hilarious! That keeper was a joke and looked out of his depth at this level

Evesham have gone backward in a big way from when I last watched them play a few months ago.

i also liked and laughed at his silly reactions to our 3rd! he shot up off the ground waving his arms about like a mad man berating his defence. im sure i wasnt the only one thinking 'shut up you fool, youve just dived over a shot for a rather tame 3rd' Point and laugh
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:Funny how a certain Joey Halsall trained with us tonight..suggest you sack your mole inside the club Mrs Moor.

You said he had left the club porrohman not me, i said he would be playing for Stratford on Saturday.

Whoops!!! I could have sworn he was playing for REDDITCH and not STRATFORD yesterday.

Hey i can put my hands up and say i was wrong but i can't be blamed for Hydes Spine now can i.

Look you probably all know what the lad did by now and the end result was that Hyde had to suck up the embarrassment, infact i hear a couple of players are thinking that's the way to go after seeing what has happened.

Yes i called it wrong but at the end of the day even Beckham was shown the door at the height of his game, you simply have to show that kind of thing won't be accepted and stamp on it. From my position Hyde has shown he is weak infront of the whole dressing room and it leaves him open.

I called the score though so at least i got something right on the day, however some of your posts are a little over the top you beat a side who are on the slide and the result was never in doubt, was it.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Leethall wrote:

i also liked and laughed at his silly reactions to our 3rd! he shot up off the ground waving his arms about like a mad man berating his defence. im sure i wasnt the only one thinking 'shut up you fool, youve just dived over a shot for a rather tame 3rd' Point and laugh

Haha! He was shocking at the best of times! Did you catch the reaction of Clarke after the comedy 2nd goal? I thought he was going to take off his gloves and thrown them to the turf and walk off!

Good crowd of 380, looked more than that from where I was stood.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:Funny how a certain Joey Halsall trained with us tonight..suggest you sack your mole inside the club Mrs Moor.

You said he had left the club porrohman not me, i said he would be playing for Stratford on Saturday.

Whoops!!! I could have sworn he was playing for REDDITCH and not STRATFORD yesterday.

I called the score though so at least i got something right on the day

Yep spot on MM, should have posted that in the predictions league Very Happy

How did Solihoof get on? Good game?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:05 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:I think it was when Rowly actually stated on this very forum that Mrs Moor was actually a Solihoof fan then stated he was a Moor Green fan before that...and he tells us he doesn't know him.
Yeah right.

I know youre a Redditch supporter, please dont tell me that means I know you too!

Columbo has nothing on you Rowly! You have deduced from the fact I post on a Redditch United Supporters forum I'm a Redditch Supporter.

You said that because I knew MM was a moors fan before the merge that I must know him.
comparing me to tv characters only allows me to ask if your right hand man is indeed BEAVIS. if not stop acting like he is

Ok Mystic Meg..how do you know he is a genuine Moors fan and followed Moor Green before that if you don't know him?
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 am

porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

Ok Mystic Meg..how do you know he is a genuine Moors fan and followed Moor Green before that if you don't know him?

Oh porrohman leave the poor guy alone.

If you want a date just come out and ask me, why pester Rowly.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

Trawl the MFC diatribe and find your invitation for MM to join this forum....
Poor form Rowly Embarassed
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Poor form Bob?
You having a laugh?
He certainly has more football knowledge than you and brings a lot more to the forum table marked 'interesting' than you do with boring BELL END replies!

And to answer your question Porrohman, I know it because I read not because I know him so guess what..... You're wrong
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

Oh porrohman leave the poor guy alone.

If you want a date just come out and ask me, why pester Rowly.

porrohman, rowly don't know who he is but you both know of him,he playing you off one another. his beef with just swan and hyde should give you both a clue, you both know footy so discuss that not this joker. Wink

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

So you know he's a man? Suspect
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 am

rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

yes he's a man.... and?
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:54 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

yes he's a man.... and?

Well, i thought that the common title for a Woman is Mrs... and the common title for a man is Mr... So although "it's" name is Mrs. Moor... you know it isn't a woman, which if you were a new poster on here, you'd think Mrs. Moor was a woman... but you said he's a man? Suspect Suspect
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  andjusticeforall on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 am

rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

yes he's a man.... and?

Well, i thought that the common title for a Woman is Mrs... and the common title for a man is Mr... So although "it's" name is Mrs. Moor... you know it isn't a woman, which if you were a new poster on here, you'd think Mrs. Moor was a woman... but you said he's a man? Suspect Suspect
He's no man, you need Balls for that Senile

andjusticeforall
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:13 am

rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

yes he's a man.... and?

do you have jam in the middle?
i dont know him, like ive said MANY times before, dont know what he looks like, never met him that i know of, dont know where he lives, works, drinks, proper name or anything..... so in my book i dont know him.
he posts on the mid comb forum and has done for ages where we have crossed paths many a time, thats how i know he is a man.
are you sure you dint have jam in the middle?
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
Yeah right.

yes he's a man.... and?

do you have jam in the middle?
i dont know him, like ive said MANY times before, dont know what he looks like, never met him that i know of, dont know where he lives, works, drinks, proper name or anything..... so in my book i dont know him.
he posts on the mid comb forum and has done for ages where we have crossed paths many a time, thats how i know he is a man.
are you sure you dint have jam in the middle?
Fishing
As for jam in the middle? i don't have a clue what you're on about

Wink
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
Fishing

Wink

Put your rod away... its not that big....
And if you dont have jam in the middle please stop acting like a donut Rolling Eyes
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:12 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Fishing

Wink

And if you dont have jam in the middle please stop acting like a donut Rolling Eyes

Haha Very Happy
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Fishing

Wink

Waheyyy!! Love that! FAIL

Not all donuts have jam in the middle! Dinky donuts that can be bought at most markets are plain... i'll be one of those instead Wink

Lighten up Rowly, you're too serious!
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Fishing

Wink

Waheyyy!! Love that! FAIL

Not all donuts have jam in the middle! Dinky donuts that can be bought at most markets are plain... i'll be one of those instead Wink

Lighten up Rowly, you're too serious!

Lighten up??? Ive just had you right in the funny bag and you tell me to lighten up lol
fair play to you Rawlings though... all in good taste ... MMmmm Donuts!!!!
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top