Predictions for Evesham

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Predictions for Evesham

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 am

Like spelling apprenticeship wrongly..pathetic.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 am

porrohman wrote:Like spelling apprenticeship wrongly..pathetic.

porrohman you know i took the initial spelling from your web site, the powers that be have now changed the spelling and it now reads as it should. Although rein is still the wrong rein in the next bit of headline news at least someone is reading my posts and making a small effort behind the scenes.

I know you feel unable to contribute to the big boys conversations but name calling from the side lines is a rather poor show, especially for someone who hardly cares as you would have us all believe.

All the best on Saturday like i said 3-1 to the Reds

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

Mrs Rowly, I can easily contribute to big boys conversation. When I contribute it's because I talk to people directly. Issues I have with the club I'll discuss with Chris, on the playing side I'll talk to Graham....I don't do 'over the fence' 'my source tells me' stuff.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 am

porrohman wrote:Mrs Rowly, I can easily contribute to big boys conversation. When I contribute it's because I talk to people directly. Issues I have with the club I'll discuss with Chris, on the playing side I'll talk to Graham....I don't do 'over the fence' 'my source tells me' stuff.

Fantastic news porrohman

Could you do me a couple of favours on Saturday, please ask Swan when the money generated from the 20 Apprenticeships is going and then ask Graham if he thinks he's lost the dressing room after the alleged bust up the other day.

Cheers porrohman i look forward to reading your feedback on Saturday night.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:05 am

So what is the bust up?

Not enough Aaron's left at the club for match day moaning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:18 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
porrohman wrote:Mrs Rowly, I can easily contribute to big boys conversation. When I contribute it's because I talk to people directly. Issues I have with the club I'll discuss with Chris, on the playing side I'll talk to Graham....I don't do 'over the fence' 'my source tells me' stuff.

Fantastic news porrohman

Could you do me a couple of favours on Saturday, please ask Swan when the money generated from the 20 Apprenticeships is going and then ask Graham if he thinks he's lost the dressing room after the alleged bust up the other day.

Read my post again. In particular the words...' Issues I have with the club.'. 1. I have no issue where the money generated from the apprenticeships is going.
2. Not interested in dressing room tittle tattle, ask Rowly to make that up..sorry, fill you in.
Can't help you I'm afraid.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 am

porrohman wrote: ask Rowly to make that up..sorry, fill you in.

Why do you presume and insinuate I made it up?

Its a story I was told from a good source. Some stories are true and some are made up yes...... but i know you havent the balls or the contacts to bet against what i said being true. Screen Punch
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 am

porrohman Today at 4:39 pm

Mrs Rowly, I

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

porrohman wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Fantastic news porrohman

Read my post again. In particular the words...' Issues I have with the club.'. 1. I have no issue where the money generated from the apprenticeships is going.
2. Not interested in dressing room tittle tattle, ask Rowly to make that up..sorry, fill you in.

Why on earth are you spending so much time and effort posting about it then ............ Head against wall

The simple fact is Swan would walk straight past you and Hyde would just ignore you, don't come on here telling people you can ask the big boys questions and then whimp out when challenged. Let's pretend you do care, at least care enough to save face on the forum. At the match go and ask the two questions and report back what they say.

I don't enquire about Redditch and certainly would not gossip over a fence, the fact is i know a few people who give me the latest news, now go away and prove your point ask the questions and see if they even waste their breath giving you a reply. Somehow i think your all Hot Air but at least you have a chance to prove me wrong.

By the way stop posting on subjects you don't care about, or at least do your best to remind yourself you don't care............ Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Who's whimping out? They are questions YOU want to know.Not me. So Chris would walk right past me and Graham would ignore me....that very statement shows you are clueless, and clutching at straws. You love coming on here spouting off, if you want to know some answers come down and ask yourself. Keyboard warrior.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

porrohman wrote:Who's whimping out? They are questions YOU want to know.Not me. So Chris would walk right past me and Graham would ignore me....that very statement shows you are clueless, and clutching at straws. You love coming on here spouting off, if you want to know some answers come down and ask yourself. Keyboard warrior.

Stop making excuses porrohman it's already embarrassing, first you have had to pretend to not care about the club finances and the team and now in order to whimp out you are throwing the very thing you said you could do back at me.

I am no keyboard warrior i talk about football, the football club and events at the football club. It is you and a very small minority that constantly attack individuals with insults and name calling always ignoring the subject or topic.

I have simply read yet another limp post from your good self and challenged you to prove that you can do what you say you can do. I don't really want to read pages of replies telling me why you can't do it i simply asked you to back up your own post and get on with it.

I think most people can now see you can't follow up your boast and only seem able to dance around the houses insulting people in order to hide from the task i have set you.

Either put up or shut up my friend, it's getting boring now.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 pm

MM talking about Whimping out Crying with laughter Crying with laughter You're the one on our forum, complaining about our club, to our fans without speaking to our chairman or our manager...

You ask Porrohman why he's spending so much time and effort replying to a post, when you spend so much time and effort posting on our forum?

Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Setting people tasks?! Laughing Crying with laughter Reminds me of a kids programme i watched when i was a kid called "Raven", basicially a scottish guy with some facial hair setting tasks and challenges for young kids to complete... but maybe that's the kind of childish games you're into! Which is fine... whatever floats your boat.

You're the only one here whos pissing their pants about the apprenticeship scheme and where the money is going... why don't YOU come to the game tomorrow, speak to Chris... he won't ignore you Wink and voice your concerns? Me personally, what happens with the apprenticeship money doesn't concern me or possibly many others on here, why would it? I, like everyone else on here, am just a fan. And if you're not there tomorrow, is that not whimping out?

And you can't say you don't care about it enough to come down, when you clearly care enough to make a nice little post Very Happy

You wonder why people don't reply to your posts, then assume it's because we're all too embarrased to make a comment, but it's because alot of us genuinely don't care about alot of the stuff you post on here, but when someone does reply to you, you tell them to shut up! Crying with laughter Laughing

You do make me chuckle... see you tomorrow? Wink Point and laugh

Last edited by rawlings09 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake!! haha!!)
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm

rawlings09 wrote:MM talking about Whimping out Crying with laughter Crying with laughter You're the one on our forum, complaining about our club, to our fans without speaking to our chairman or our manager... :

Why would I speak to your Chairman I watched the Panorama programme and I provided a link for those who had not seen it, I then simply asked for comments from Redditch United Supporters. I think it’s crystal clear what Swan is doing and I don’t really feel i need to ask him about it, why offer twenty training places when you have no intention of offering those twenty people a job. You are a football club not a college and it’s clear the only motivation is money. I simply asked if anyone knew where the money was going and as per usual not one of you has a Scooby Doo.

I don’t think I was complaining about Hyde and why on earth would you think I need to ask him anything, your own players are allegedly throwing things at him and calling him useless to his face so what on earth could he tell me.

rawlings09 wrote:You ask Porrohman why he's spending so much time and effort replying to a post, when you spend so much time and effort posting on our forum? :

I have been replying to the constant barrage of emails I keep receiving, some of the people on this forum are superb posters and it’s a good place to talk about football sadly others like your good self can only post personal stuff and ignore the subject or topic compeletly.

rawlings09 wrote:Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Setting people tasks?! Laughing Crying with laughter Reminds me of a kids programme i watched when i was a kid called "Raven", basicially a scottish guy with some facial hair setting tasks and challenges for young kids to complete... but maybe that's the kind of childish games you're into! Which is fine... whatever floats your boat.

I did not set anyone a task, he said he could do something so I asked him to do it.

rawlings09 wrote:You're the only one here whos pissing their pants about the apprenticeship scheme and where the money is going

Really I have heard a local MP is wondering why her local football club needs to train twenty people when they don’t have twenty full time jobs to offer anyone. As a taxpayer I do have an interest in where my money is going and after watching the Panorama programme I think Swan should be brought to task and asked what on earth he is playing at and let’s be honest this would not be the first time.

rawlings09 wrote:You wonder why people don't reply to your posts

People do reply to my posts and many people agree with me, however I do agree that the people who work at the club all ignore the subjects and launch personal attacks because they care more about their position than the football clubs. Although when people leave the club they suddenly all launch nasty and spiteful attacks on the very individuals they would not say a word about while at the club.

You seem to care more about me than you do about your players allegedly telling your Manager he’s crap and hurling things at him in the changing room in the middle of a relegation battle.

I think I will leave you to it for a while, so please stop emailing me.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:Joey Halsall may well of played his last game for the club... or Hyde at least. He threw a shin pad ay him and has been shipped out to Stratford indeed. My source says Joeys telling people Hyde is an awful manager, but then that could be as much sour grapes as it could be the truth i guess.
anyway.....

Redditch 1 Evesham 2

att: me in it and bringing some friends along too so i hope its a decent game!

I heard the same thing, allegedly a big bust up in the changing rooms Hyde was told by some of the playes he had no idea and they had had enough, things escalated and items were thrown at Hyde. I think the arrival of a big shot earning big money has upset the apple cart, although constant poor tactics and indiscipline are getting to some of the players now and perhaps it just bubbled over.

Hardly the SOLID FOUNDATION some would have us believe although i was told that Halsall is desperate to play for Redditch and really wants to do well for the club and that some people rate him highly.

Let's be honest though this happens at all clubs at some time or another although i was shocked to hear about it after constantly being told on this forum that the players all loved and respected the Manager, i had heard different tales and this is just another one to add to the collection.

Funny how old SOLID FOUNDATION Steve has not been posting much now he's seeing things at first hand Head against wall

Bell end
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Really I have heard a local MP is wondering why her local football club needs to train twenty people when they don’t have twenty full time jobs to offer anyone. As a taxpayer I do have an interest in where my money is going and after watching the Panorama programme I think Swan should be brought to task and asked what on earth he is playing at and let’s be honest this would not be the first time.
You do dribble a lot but very good point I'll ask Karen next time I see her
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm

redditch born wrote:Really I have heard a local MP is wondering why her local football club needs to train twenty people when they don’t have twenty full time jobs to offer anyone. As a taxpayer I do have an interest in where my money is going and after watching the Panorama programme I think Swan should be brought to task and asked what on earth he is playing at and let’s be honest this would not be the first time.
You do dribble a lot but very good point I'll ask Karen next time I see her

Are you going to question the scheme used in all industries RB?
What a complete and utter load of tripe.

MM's low life existence now extends to how the club will utilize a government program that has to be checked and audited as any other company offering the apprenticeship scheme.

I absolutely despair at these recent posts.... Sleep
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 pm

I am loving Mrs Moor looking sillier and sillier on this forum. He says this forum is a good place to talk about football, then posts all sorts of crap with nothing to do what's going on on the pitch. Then he says he gets a constant barrage of e mails? From who....who knows who you are? He's been asked many times who he is, yet he won't tell anyone. He creams his wad when Rowly posts a bit of tittle tattle. After all Rowly knows him remember.The only fact and SOLID FOUNDATION is Mrs Moor has got an obsession with all things RUFC, which we all knew would take over his life, as he's posting ALL the time on here.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:Joey Halsall may well of played his last game for the club... or Hyde at least. He threw a shin pad ay him and has been shipped out to Stratford indeed. My source says Joeys telling people Hyde is an awful manager, but then that could be as much sour grapes as it could be the truth i guess.
anyway.....

Redditch 1 Evesham 2

att: me in it and bringing some friends along too so i hope its a decent game!

I heard the same thing, allegedly a big bust up in the changing rooms Hyde was told by some of the playes he had no idea and they had had enough, things escalated and items were thrown at Hyde. I think the arrival of a big shot earning big money has upset the apple cart, although constant poor tactics and indiscipline are getting to some of the players now and perhaps it just bubbled over.

Hardly the SOLID FOUNDATION some would have us believe although i was told that Halsall is desperate to play for Redditch and really wants to do well for the club and that some people rate him highly.

Let's be honest though this happens at all clubs at some time or another although i was shocked to hear about it after constantly being told on this forum that the players all loved and respected the Manager, i had heard different tales and this is just another one to add to the collection.

Funny how old SOLID FOUNDATION Steve has not been posting much now he's seeing things at first hand Head against wall

MM.
You are asking me to reply on a he said/she said rumour?

You really are a very sad individual.

Reminds me of that other pathetic keyboard warrior on the MFC (the one sponsored by Rowly).....what's his name....one hand wanking wanker

What a waste of space
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

I did not set anyone a task, he said he could do something so I asked him to do it.

Mrs Moor wrote:

I think most people can now see you can't follow up your boast and only seem able to dance around the houses insulting people in order to hide from the task i have set you.

You told me you hadn't set anyone a task? Point and laugh Don't lie to MM... i don't like it when you lie Sad Wink Crying with laughter
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:28 am

redditch born wrote:porrohman Today at 4:39 pm

Mrs Rowly, I

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 am

MM has a source inside the club, with what you keep telling us it seems like that particular source was there at the beginning of the season.

Now maybe you can make the game today and we can have a proper discussion on the football played?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am

Are you going to question the scheme used in all industries RB?

The answer to that bm is a simple one. YES!

Could go into morals but I'm not going to! I actually applaud Mr swan for giving kids work experiance lot to be said for getting into a work habit. But apprentice??? For what reason would you call it that if, its not?

Don't know if you got any kids bm? But would you be happy if one of them got mislead? And I'm not on about Redditch united but any employer misleading any kid!

PS don't be so aggressive with your replys you might get someones back up???
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 am

Leethall wrote:MM has a source inside the club, with what you keep telling us it seems like that particular source was there at the beginning of the season.

Now maybe you can make the game today and we can have a proper discussion on the football played?

HEAR HEAR cheers
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 am

Back to predictions!

I hate to be pessimistic but I think this may be the beginning of the end, so to speak.

Reds 0 - Eve's ham and Chips 2 Att 213
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 am

porrohman wrote:After all Rowly knows him remember.

I dont know him.
Dont know his name
Dont know where he lives
Dont know where he drinks
Dont know where/if he works
Dont know what he looks like
Dont know what he sounds like

how did you come to this conclusion....whoever you are?
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top