Reds 0 Frome 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reds 0 Frome 4

Post  porrohman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Garbage. Absolute dross. One team were interested, wanted it and got it. That was just pure rubbish tonight. One up front with no one near him for the first 30 mins. Ozzy playing wide is effective but why is he still on the touchline when the balls going to the back post? No defending that performance tonight. We need a left back and quick, Tesfa has been a waste of space and saved by the centre halfs constantly until tonight.. and we need a leader out there, no one seemed to give a monkeys. Utter and complete rubbish.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 0 Frome 4

Post  Leethall on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:15 pm

1st 5 minutes we were all over them Laughing

Frome wanted it more and looked a good side when they got the ball on the deck. We were clueless and couldn't do the basics.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 pm

after the last few performances this is hopefully a blip. Lets keep the faith with the sending off tommy afro might be back saturday Very Happy
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Clueless is a great word to sum it up. It's worrying when we have the ball at our feet and for 90% of the game we were clueless. What's with this 50 yard diagonal ball? We can't even pass it 5 yards let alone 50. I agree with Tommo, I'd drop Coleman. I'd also drop Tesfa and put Stringy RB and Knott LB (I've forgiven him for his outburst).
Jimmy headed the ball back towards our goal more times than he flicked it on. Benbow just looked utterley disinterested, Billy needs to start on Saturday, he's hardly been given a chance has he? Still as angry now as I was when I left about tonight. Bloody rubbish. Tripe.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

...and Sian Massey was absolute crap as well.Fell for every trick in the book. Get back in the kitchen. Hopeless. Frome's number 2 was a star, up for a bit of banter and put our lot to shame with 100% effort and commitment all game. I'd rather see 2st overweight players like him give it all than contracted players who I wouldn't pay in washers every week.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:44 pm

porrohman wrote:Clueless is a great word to sum it up. It's worrying when we have the ball at our feet and for 90% of the game we were clueless. What's with this 50 yard diagonal ball? We can't even pass it 5 yards let alone 50. I agree with Tommo, I'd drop Coleman. I'd also drop Tesfa and put Stringy RB and Knott LB (I've forgiven him for his outburst).
Jimmy headed the ball back towards our goal more times than he flicked it on. Benbow just looked utterley disinterested, Billy needs to start on Saturday, he's hardly been given a chance has he? Still as angry now as I was when I left about tonight. Bloody rubbish. Tripe.

Nail on the head chap. These Beckham esq balls are great when they come off but they never do.

I feel sorry for Osbourne as he really was the outlet on the left hand side but he has a left back who never joins in. I am not sure if this is because he is told not to, is it because he is really a centre half?

Stringfellow tries to overlap with Hendrie but they were just doubled up all night.

I would like to see Billy given a chance but he will not be effective if the launch to Jimmy Hill is deployed, he needs to have it into feet and be able to run at players.

Sian Massey was not that bad, she was a lot better than most of the male refs we have had! She let the game go and did not blow up for everything, challenges were allowed for once! Yes she missed the odd few fouls but the sending off was easy to make.

Oh well it can't get any worse can it?!
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Tesfa is a centre half..end of. He cannot play ten yards in their half. Can't go on about Sian Massey too much..I'm meeting her in 10 minutes..
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Can't believe it..asked her to wear a little black number..and she's left her kit on.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

porrohman wrote:than contracted players who I wouldn't pay in washers every week.

Those contracted players are the players that are giving you a solid foundation for next season, the one's the manager rates the highest.

Welcome aboard porrohman, I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 pm

A poor result for sure...but if 7 games ago you offered 1 defeat...everyone would have accepted it.

For those that have played the game, we have all had his happen to you...the same Man U drubbing by Man C.

I am sure the players have learnt from tonight's game...so let's hope they take it into Saturdays game.

Onwards & upwards.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Makes me think Matty Clark has been to training !!????
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:37 pm

One of the worst performances I've seen from the Reds for a long time. (It was so bad that I did something that I can never remember doing before I left a Reds game before the final whistle!) Even last season when we were losing as a matter of course there was a commitment that was sadly lacking last night. It was difficult to believe that this was the same group of players who played at Totton.

If this performance is repeated in our remaining fixtures then the dreaded "R" word is a certainty.

Still, Saturday is another day, Onwards and upwards. See you there!

arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 am

Totally ineffective from back to front. The Frome back 4 must have thought it was Christmas and Birthdays all rolled into one. Why did we perservere with the long ball up to Jimmy when they had 4 players marking him, and their centre half who was 6 inches smaller than Jim was winning the ball in the air every time.

Credit to Frome, they wanted it more than we did, and we got our just deserts.

Deano was at fault for 2 of the goals. But tonight we lacked drive commitment, believe( after all we were on an unbeaten run of 6 games). We showed no desire what so ever, the fear factor again kicked in and our weaknesses were exposed by a more determined and a "united" Frome outfit.

I'm very much an optomist, but EVEN I can't find any positives to say about the performance last night.

Lets hope they can sort it out for Saturday.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top