0 - 4 Shocking

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Leethall on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 pm

rawlings09 wrote:I do agree that more "football" people should be on the Board at RUFC, An experienced non-league director would also be a bonus...

I get a feeling Mrs. Moor knows all there is to know about being a non-league club director?

I don't know if they get payed? do they buy a seat on the board?

Is Mrs Moor a secretary?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:25 pm

in2thevalley wrote:Rowly. spot with you comments about not posting or commenting on games that you have not seen, there are many people who do comment on the game and never come down to watch or if they do they come ocassionally.(no names needed) mmmm!!!

we live in a democracy allowing freedom of speech, but when people spout inane drivel on the games they never watch then they should remain quiet. Yes we all have an opinion and we all see things differently, if we saw it in the same vein, life would be very boring.

But people can not comment on things they haven't seen can they?

Its either late in a long day for me, or your post is full of nearly's and almost's.... but not full of endings.
who are the 'many people who do comment on the game and never come down to watch'?

im glad we dont all see everything the same, and people who see things different to me i at least respect their opinion, and dont just BELL END them like a child.

as for your last line, is it sarcasm, or are you asking me or telling me?
i never comment on a game of football i have never seen. i may comment on the result or the effect, but never the game if not witnessed.

ive never seen anywhere on this forum a section that needs filling out to gage how much right anybody has to read comments or post comments here. i think the sooner people accept its an open forum to discuss RUFC the better it will be.
im back from out of town now so hope to catch some games before the seasons end and will even try and get a hotdog out of RB to prove miracles at the valley can happen!
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 am

Rowly they got more chance of getting promoted!! Lol
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 am

redditch born wrote:Rowly they got more chance of getting promoted!! Lol

Laughing
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:Rowly. spot with you comments about not posting or commenting on games that you have not seen, there are many people who do comment on the game and never come down to watch or if they do they come ocassionally.(no names needed) mmmm!!!

we live in a democracy allowing freedom of speech, but when people spout inane drivel on the games they never watch then they should remain quiet. Yes we all have an opinion and we all see things differently, if we saw it in the same vein, life would be very boring.

But people can not comment on things they haven't seen can they?

Its either late in a long day for me, or your post is full of nearly's and almost's.... but not full of endings.
who are the 'many people who do comment on the game and never come down to watch'?

im glad we dont all see everything the same, and people who see things different to me i at least respect their opinion, and dont just BELL END them like a child.

as for your last line, is it sarcasm, or are you asking me or telling me?
i never comment on a game of football i have never seen. i may comment on the result or the effect, but never the game if not witnessed.

ive never seen anywhere on this forum a section that needs filling out to gage how much right anybody has to read comments or post comments here. i think the sooner people accept its an open forum to discuss RUFC the better it will be.
im back from out of town now so hope to catch some games before the seasons end and will even try and get a hotdog out of RB to prove miracles at the valley can happen!

Rowly, my last line was not sarcastic , it was a rhetorical question, and was not meant used in the negative assertion.

My point being there are people who comment on a game they haven't watched and yet they do. I know that you dont comment on games you have watched,like me.

If more people came down and watched, then commented on the games, then I dont think we would be in such a precariuos position that we find ourselves in the league at this present moment in time.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 am

Is anybody else of view that the fans that attended the Frome game who are planning to goto the Bashley game today should be given a discount on their entrance fee and the players should fund it from their wages? It was totally unacceptable and I for 1 cannot find a reason to spend £10 watching that shower of Full of sh*t again?

Views? Would messers Swan and Hyde be strong enough to dock wages for unacceptable performances from the squad?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 am

Pay what you think on the way out and players to get a percentage of the gate?
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top