0 - 4 Shocking

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Shocking Steve just Shocking, does it look any better on your PC Screen.

Come on Swan stop laughing at me and sort your club out Head against wall

You have to feel for the genuine supporters who pay good money to be let down so badly, on the positive side things are going well off the pitch, Steve's having a "Disco" in the club house.

Lets all have a disco Lets all have a disco LA LA LA, LA LA LA

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Tommo on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 pm

i think everyone who saw that performance tonight has been brought down to earth with a phenomenal thump, what a shocking, pathetic performance i think we are in this relegation battle for the long haul.
dean coleman needs a definite kick up the backside, bring jake bedford in saturday, i dont care if dean is on contract the one goal was going wide....... awful fact Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 152
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  alottmentender on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:06 pm

only saving grace tonite is the sides around didnt do much good either.
avatar
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 pm

alottmentender wrote:only saving grace tonite is the sides around didnt do much good either.

I agree and i don't think tonight has caused any major damage in the relegation race.

However what it has shown is that this is a very poor league where you can draw away against a top side and then get thumped at home by a poor side. I hope this result has woken you up Steve four or five unbeaten was not the solid foundation you thought it was, like i said you have to watch the side and more importantly the Manager to see just how far away you are from anything solid.

Start running a football club Mr Swan not a branch of Redditch Social Services, put you money on the pitch before it's to late. Do you really want two relegations in two years on your CV, PERHAPS YOU DO Arrow


Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Leethall on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
alottmentender wrote:only saving grace tonite is the sides around didnt do much good either.

I agree and i don't think tonight has caused any major damage in the relegation race.

However what it has shown is that this is a very poor league where you can draw away against a top side and then get thumped at home by poor side. I hope this result has woken you up Steve four or five unbeaten was not the solid foundation you thought it was, like i said you have to watch the side and more importantly the Manager to see just how far away you are from anything solid.

Start running a football club Mr Swan not a branch of Redditch Social Services, put you money on the pitch before it's to late.


I would actually give Frome a great deal of credit as they looked a decent side. They were young and hungry and played some decent football.

If you and Steve want to have the usual barny can you move into the Bore Off bin.

The continued same old response about Chris Swan is rather boring now fella. Maybe if you come over on Saturday to the Bashley game you can come in for free as it is ladies day and you can pop and see Chris and tell him about how badly he runs his football club?
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  alottmentender on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:25 pm

yes maybe frome were young and eager but we certainly made things very easy for them with our sloppy play and the goals that deano gave them.
avatar
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Leethall on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 pm

alottmentender wrote:yes maybe frome were young and eager but we certainly made things very easy for them with our sloppy play and the goals that deano gave them.

Yes but all discipline was lost after that goal. The sending off was farcical, letting the ball bounce rather than winning the header. I thought we may have been better with Billy playing up front with Jimmy Hill tonight, Halsall was just to far away from him.

A blip but I just don't think the team feel comfortable playing on our home patch for some reason, maybe try some reverse psychology and get a coach to bring them to the ground and stick them in the away changing room Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Leethall wrote:If you and Steve want to have the usual barny can you move into the Bore Off bin.

Leethall i think you are being unfair.

Steve was busy telling the world that after five games unbeaten the club has a solid base, a sound manager and that Swan knew what he was doing. He even produced a list.

I simply stated that i thought this was rubbish, i think tonights result speaks for itself and the alternative view has more foundation.

I don't mind the chap moving me to the Bore Off bin, the fact is there are two points of view and when they are debated the "swan army" step in and move the topic.

Why is it alright for you to keep coming on rubbishing the club without substance and then knock me for trying to give an alternative opinion. If you don't like it don't read it, moving it is just childish and shows what i have always suspected not many of you can argue your point.

My points continue to stand firm, i am sure you would agree.




Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  nevergreen on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm

terrible terrible performance. arrived 5 or so minutes late to a closed and bolted cedar road gate!!It's hard enough getting fans but locking the gates after 5 minutes whatever next. i had to call club on my mobile to ask them to open the gate!

we were masters of our own downfall. Coleman at fault for the first two goals, look out for the 2nd one in a xmas dvd, IT WAS GOING WIDE AND HE FLAPPED IT IN!!shocking.

Why leave ford back on his own for the penalty, he should no way be on his own..poor set up that one and Tesfa WTF were you doing playing a senseless ball into trouble for the forth.

Time to regroup and pick chins up for next game, after Saturday i came home thinking how great we were then tonight how crap, lets put it down to a bad day at the office

avatar
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Leethall on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:If you and Steve want to have the usual barny can you move into the Bore Off bin.

Leethall i think you are being unfair.

Steve was busy telling the world that after five games unbeaten the club has a solid base, a sound manager and that Swan knew what he was doing. He even produced a list.

I simply stated that i thought this was rubbish, i think tonights result speaks for itself and the alternative view has more foundation.

I don't mind the chap moving me to the Bore Off bin, the fact is there are two points of view and when they are debated the "swan army" step in and move the topic.

Why is it alright for you to keep coming on rubbishing the club without substance and then knock me for trying to give an alternative opinion. If you don't like it don't read it, moving it is just childish and shows what i have always suspected not many of you can argue your point.

My points continue to stand firm, i am sure you would agree.




My point here MM is that nothing is going to change regarding who owns the club (unless the man himself decides he has had enough). My views are at 1st hand about what I see, you seem to have a vendetta against Messers Swan & Hyde? Not sure why and not really bothered.

Steve has his own views yes. The season has up & down, a good run of results followed by a bad run. My views of the manager have been honest points seeing this 1st hand, I know people may not agree but then that is upto them! Your points made generally come after a bad result? We're you there tonight? You seem to know a lot about everything that happens at the club, seems like you know more than any of us!

If you are never at any of the games (with the exception of Leamington away) why would I take much notice of your Opinion?
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Leethall wrote:you seem to have a vendetta against Messers Swan & Hyde? Not sure why and not really bothered.

Why mention it then (again). I don’t have a vendetta in any way shape or form. The fact I argue that Swan is all over the place with his business plan and that Hyde is out of his depth is hardly a vendetta it’s an opinion. I believe in my opinion so I stand it’s corner, if I said the Austin Allegro was a poor car I would stand by that opinion but it would not be a vendetta just an honest opinion. If something’s crap it’s crap the fact you don’t agree with my opinion does not make me vindictive for expressing it.


Leethall wrote:Your points made generally come after a bad result?

That’s a fair point but on the whole you only have bad results so one could say a little harsh

Leethall wrote:If you are never at any of the games (with the exception of Leamington away) why would I take much notice of your Opinion?

Hey I was at Banbury away too

Look my friend Swan is fighting his second relegation in two years, he has obviously got a lot to learn and Hyde is totally out of his comfort zone. Others believe Redditch have a solid squad with a sound platform for next season, I simply don’t agree and offer an alternative view.

I always wish you the very best of luck, I don’t come on here taking the p*ss I genuinely miss playing you and hope you get a promotion sooner rather than later.

At what point do you say “ hold on a minute you may have a point Mrs Moor” will it be after another relegation.

Instead of knocking what I say offer an alternative instead of your usual one liners, a chap with you knowledge and experience must be able to see that while Swan was a saviour and should be thanked he also has no idea about football and results.

Like I said under his plan you are like a Social Services eleven.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Bob Marley on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:Shocking Steve just Shocking, does it look any better on your PC Screen.

Come on Swan stop laughing at me and sort your club out Head against wall

You have to feel for the genuine supporters who pay good money to be let down so badly, on the positive side things are going well off the pitch, Steve's having a "Disco" in the club house.

Lets all have a disco Lets all have a disco LA LA LA, LA LA LA

Bell end.
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:Shocking Steve just Shocking, does it look any better on your PC Screen.

Come on Swan stop laughing at me and sort your club out Head against wall

You have to feel for the genuine supporters who pay good money to be let down so badly, on the positive side things are going well off the pitch, Steve's having a "Disco" in the club house.

Lets all have a disco Lets all have a disco LA LA LA, LA LA LA

Bell end.

SOLID FOUNDATION

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  redditch born on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Mrs moor

You and the allegro both have got square steering wheels!!

avatar
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 am

Mrs Moor wrote:Shocking Steve just Shocking, does it look any better on your PC Screen.

Come on Swan stop laughing at me and sort your club out Head against wall

You have to feel for the genuine supporters who pay good money to be let down so badly, on the positive side things are going well off the pitch, Steve's having a "Disco" in the club house.

Lets all have a disco Lets all have a disco LA LA LA, LA LA LA

Why come on to another clubs supporters forum and boast about a bad result (not the 1st time)...?

MM, my comment about a solid foundation is 100% accurate.
Our club has changed since you and others nearly drove it into the ground.....nearly killed it stone dead with your overspending and 'mis-management' so how you can come on here and criticize Mr Swan is a joke.

Why do it MM?....do you post on the Solihull Borough/Moor Green forum when your club has a sh*t result?

As I said right at the start...go away...




avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  alottmentender on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 am

sorry bob but everyone have a right to put what they like on here about the reds, just because you dont agree with them i dont think there is any need to be rude to them.some of the points that m m makes are quite valid whe n she says that redditch have got a poor team or some poor players.
avatar
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

I think MM must either read the local rags, or have a contact at the club because he know's a fair bit about the goings on at RUFC... too much for an "outsider" with just a general interest at the club.

I don't know if this is right, but he seems like he doesn't like Hydey because he's done whatever it takes to get to the only manager on the bench, he thinks Hydey's backstabbed, argued and done whatever it took... and maybe MM stands for all the managers/outsiders that see this as the case. I've never got involved with the politics with it, and don't intend to, just trying to view it with an open mind.

Yesterdays performance was a joke. A good crowd of 149 probably went down thinking "oh, redditch have been doing well recently, i'll go and have a wander down" and then were subjected to that bollocks will probably never come down again, i think that's a big part of the reason it's so hard to get people down to watch, enough people have come down on the one off, seen a dire performance and thought "sod that, i'll save a tenner next time and not bother"

It scuppers the hard work of those that do their best for their club... try to increase attendances and that happens... and it's quite embarrasing.

Hard to stay positve, but it has to be done. Not long til the end of the season now. yawn
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  del boy on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 am

rawlings09 wrote:

Yesterdays performance was a joke. A good crowd of 149 probably went down thinking "oh, redditch have been doing well recently, i'll go and have a wander down" and then were subjected to that bollocks will probably never come down again, i think that's a big part of the reason it's so hard to get people down to watch, enough people have come down on the one off, seen a dire performance and thought "sod that, i'll save a tenner next time and not bother"

It scuppers the hard work of those that do their best for their club... try to increase attendances and that happens... and it's quite embarrasing.

Hard to stay positve, but it has to be done. Not long til the end of the season now. yawn

149 wasn’t a good crowd. It is awful; but unfortunately it looks like 150-180 is going to become the norm.

Honestly, if I was to count how many games I have come away from this season, where I could say that I enjoyed it or found the game entertaining, it would be a minority.

Rawlings is spot on. For a new fan attending their first game during this season, I can understand why any first timer probably wouldn’t bother to return.

As shocking as last night was, it wasn’t the worst performance of the season either. I walked out before the end thinking I shouldn’t bother on Saturday. I’ll be there of course, as most of the hard core will. But it’s hard to see the attraction for a fair weather / floating fan.

£10 may be necessary to help sustain the club at this level, but it is not currently giving anywhere near value for money as entertainment. I think we are now mostly reduced to the hard core fans attending.
avatar
del boy
Blue Square North

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 am

alottmentender wrote:sorry bob but everyone have a right to put what they like on here about the reds, just because you dont agree with them i dont think there is any need to be rude to them.some of the points that m m makes are quite valid whe n she says that redditch have got a poor team or some poor players.

Alottmentender.

I have absolutley no issue with any opinion on this forum.

My problem is:

1. The 1st reaction to our poor result last night was to goad me? If anyone has a personal problem with me, then I am quite happy to meet them to discuss face to face. I am in the UK from next week, so let's see if MM appears at any of the Reds games over the Easter period. I will be happy to defend my point man to man.

2. I agree that our team is not at that standard we have seen at the Reds for some time.....but the teams we have seen at the Reds over the last years nearly finished the club....period.
We have what we can afford and just because Mr Swan has earnt a good living, does not mean we, as supporters, want him to continue the bullshit way of trying to run a football club....just read articles about Portsmouth, Rangers, Port Vale, Eastwood, Ilkeston etc etc.

As a supporter of Redditch United, I absolutely do NOT want Mr Swan to spend money that the club can not afford and if that means we get relegated, then so be it......I just do not appreciate someone from another club taking pathetic jibes at our situation....our situation that has been created to protect our very proud history of OUR town.
Especially coming from Moor Green/Solihull Borough!!

As I said, I treat people with the respect they deserve and MM is a cock who tries desperatley to make fun at his previous club.

It's like Blues fans laughing at Villa fans over the manager...pathetic and immature.
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Leethall on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Who is Mrs Moor then? A previous club official? Only asking like
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Leethall on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:you seem to have a vendetta against Messers Swan & Hyde? Not sure why and not really bothered.

Why mention it then (again). I don’t have a vendetta in any way shape or form. The fact I argue that Swan is all over the place with his business plan and that Hyde is out of his depth is hardly a vendetta it’s an opinion. I believe in my opinion so I stand it’s corner, if I said the Austin Allegro was a poor car I would stand by that opinion but it would not be a vendetta just an honest opinion. If something’s crap it’s crap the fact you don’t agree with my opinion does not make me vindictive for expressing it.

Ok well that is your opinion and you can carrying on believing that.

Leethall wrote:Your points made generally come after a bad result?

That’s a fair point but on the whole you only have bad results so one could say a little harsh

But you generally turn up after a defeat? Yes/No? Do you turn up on here after a win or a good draw away at AFC Totty, Yes/No?

Leethall wrote:If you are never at any of the games (with the exception of Leamington away) why would I take much notice of your Opinion?

Hey I was at Banbury away too

Ok I forgot that, I take it back if you have been to 2 games Very Happy

Look my friend Swan is fighting his second relegation in two years, he has obviously got a lot to learn and Hyde is totally out of his comfort zone.

So you are friends with Swan? Seems a little weird blasting a friend on here Laughing

Others believe Redditch have a solid squad with a sound platform for next season, I simply don’t agree and offer an alternative view.

I don't think we have a solid squad, so therefore I am in agreement here that we have not recruited the best it could be but let's see how it looks next season after the complete shambles at the start of the season when appointing the wrong manager.

I always wish you the very best of luck, I don’t come on here taking the p*ss I genuinely miss playing you and hope you get a promotion sooner rather than later.

To a degree us Redditch fans do not see Solihull as a rivalry. It is hardly a game that attracts a decent crowd, Bromsgrove or Worcester yes. If I am honest I see more chance of Solihoof joining us in this league having been relegated as I don't see us getting promoted in the next few years.

At what point do you say “ hold on a minute you may have a point Mrs Moor” will it be after another relegation.

I do not disagree with all of your points, what I am implying is that stop repeating the same old in every post. We all know your thoughts on GH, CS, that you believe we are being ran badly, have a sh*t squad etc. we don't need to have it repeated after every loss! Come along to a game, obviously your duties at Solihoof may get in the way but maybe if I ask the legend Godfrey if he will look after you for a game would this help?

Instead of knocking what I say offer an alternative instead of your usual one liners, a chap with you knowledge and experience must be able to see that while Swan was a saviour and should be thanked he also has no idea about football and results.

Like I said under his plan you are like a Social Services eleven.

I enjoy reading the alternative points of view. There are a number on here who talk sense and I look forward to the posts and debate, eg Rowly, Dellboy, Mattim, Redditch Born, Porroman, BM etc.


Maybe I can come and see what you post on the Solihoof forum, what is the address?
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  ROWLY1971 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 am

Bob Marley wrote:
alottmentender wrote:sorry bob but everyone have a right to put what they like on here about the reds, just because you dont agree with them i dont think there is any need to be rude to them.some of the points that m m makes are quite valid whe n she says that redditch have got a poor team or some poor players.

Alottmentender.

I have absolutley no issue with any opinion on this forum.


I agree alottmentender. Ive not been to games of late due to work commitments so do not post about games i do not see or things i do not see with my own eyes.
On a forum issue though, i think people should do 1 of 2 things.

A; ignore what MM says because they think hes just a wind up.....

or

B; debate civilly his points and opinions, backing up your own with facts as he does.

I dont think a reply like BELL END shows much maturity or indeed class.

I hope 2 things happen this season.
1 Redditch stay up.... by the skin of their teeth
2 In doing so Swann looks again at his blue print of this season and is clever and brave enough to alter it for next season
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Mrs Moor on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 am

Great Post Rowly

I find it really funny how someone like Steve who throws around insults like confetti comes on here bleating like a little lamb the moment I post a little sarcasm aimed in his direction.

To be honest I don’t expect a serious debate with Steve he’s probably the least knowledgeable member of the forum, I am still trying to work out how he manages to compare Frome with Man City. Interestingly though he keeps banging a drum about Swan spending a controlled budget and not spending money the club does not generate, that’s news to me if only it were true. Perhaps he should stop posting Swan an apple in every post he makes and do his best to find out some facts before he posts the usual rubbish. Does anyone else think the current crowd and functions satisfy the budget ?

I admit I am not a fan of Steve’s and find his Robin Hood type homecoming truly embarrassing, two season ticket’s for the poor of Redditch coupled with a free mini bus (he could not fill) and a homecoming party paid for by himself. It seems he’s happy to be coming home but I’m not to sure who would give a monkey’s if he returned without his friendship budget in tow.

I too hope Redditch survive this season and to be honest I think they will, however it really is time for Swan to get his act together and start producing the goods, after all why buy a football club if your only motive is struggle.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 am

Del boy, what do you consider to be the worst performance of the season then?
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 am

Rowly. spot with you comments about not posting or commenting on games that you have not seen, there are many people who do comment on the game and never come down to watch or if they do they come ocassionally.(no names needed) mmmm!!!

we live in a democracy allowing freedom of speech, but when people spout inane drivel on the games they never watch then they should remain quiet. Yes we all have an opinion and we all see things differently, if we saw it in the same vein, life would be very boring.

But people can not comment on things they haven't seen can they?


Last edited by in2thevalley on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 0 - 4 Shocking

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum