Just Recieved this from the Harriers Fans Team!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Recieved this from the Harriers Fans Team!!

Post  1Youngy1 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 am

Hi Ryan,

That all sounds great the commitment from youu as been fantastic!! And i know all my lads are really looking forward to it!

We also have a game the following day away against the Hayes and Yeading supporters prior to our afternoon fixture. This is no real problem though as i've already used 44 players this season so i shall probably bring about 22 players and play a different side each half if that is ok with you?
Although we are well organised and play fairly often please note we are far from world beaters and we have a really mixture of ages and abilities and its is more of a social thing and an excuse to follow the Harriers.

I will have a word with Gary Whild and see if he fancies a cameo for us if that is ok? Kit wise we have access to a range of colours so just let me know what colour you want to play in and i'll make sure we dont clash.

We will contribute whatever you need us to and thanks for asking us, and your dedication to this game and your teams cause.

Dave
www.harriersfansteam.co.uk
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Recieved this from the Harriers Fans Team!!

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 am

Bring it on, we'll get slaughtered. RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 am

Redjeff wrote:Bring it on, we'll get slaughtered. RIP

Bring it on, we'll get slaughtered. Beer

lol!
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 am

Ken Rae Phoned Me Today Absolute Nightmare!!!! Evil or Very Mad ,
He said that the pitch is actually £220 not the originally informed £110. Imo this price is excessive especially with the condition of the pitch and according to Ken there would be a strong risk of the game actually being postponed therefore all day excluding during the villa blues game lol! Popcorn Cup I have been working extremley hard to come up with a list of other potential venues where the game can be played...

These are the alterantives I have listed some of there good and bad points Please comment on opinion remember we want to make a profit and it is a night game!!

Studley 3G £140: The Pitch at Studley is 3G therefore, the game would have extremely low risk of being called off unless there was heavy snowfall. The Pitch is full size, Slide tackles can take place, Goalkeepers can wear shorts, No friction burns are gained, there are floodlights, there is a bar, changing rooms, shower facilities and a function area.

Abbey Stadium £71.25: The Pitch at the Abbey Stadium is normal full size not of great quality but cheap as I am a gym member. The game would again have low risk of being called off and is cheap for us all raising more profit for the TRUST and Redditch Utd. There are floodlights, the pitch is of a full size, It is Grass, Slide tackles can take place, Goalkeepers can wear shorts, there are changing room facilities, PA System for fingers, shower facilites however there is no bar.... which may be an issue to some people however the spare money we have maybe ill rent out a small room somewhere for an hour or something??

These are the two we have to choose from or we could still pay £220 to Redditch if someone has an idea of how to raise the funds. Remember we are trying to raise funds but still have a laugh.. Reply with your ideas.
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 am

FORGET THE POST ABOVE GAME LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE BACK ON AT THE VALLEY KIDDERMINSTER HAVE OFFERED TO FUND £120, WE WILL FUND £90 AND THE SPONSORSHIP OF £30, PLUS ANITCIPATED GATE RECEIPTS OF AT LEAST £15 (£1 FOR EVERYONE) SO INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHEN THE EVENT IS ON FACEBOOK!! CURRENTLY WE SHOULD MAKE AT LEAST A PROFIT OF £35 FOR THE TRUST SO THE MORE WE GET DOWN THE MORE MONEY WE MAKE :dance: :dance: Very Happy
BTW IF ANYONE KNOWS A REF PLEASE INFORM ME!!
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 am

Should be a good laugh anyway.
Don’t think £220 (£10 per player per side) is to bad if we are playing under floodlights I bet that will cost the club over £100.

I think Kimbo might ref if we ask him nicely he is FA Qualified. It would be good to go for a 7 / 7:30 ko so we can take full advantage of after game refreshments.
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 am

Yeeah You can anway with the 8 as Ken says we can have our own section in the directors bar.. who are you mate may i ask and do you want a game??? :dance:
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 pm

We actually have a decent side together now that could actually win!! it works out at about £6 a player with us aiming to raise £90-£100 and kidderminster funding £120 plus steves sponsor money, and income of the turnstiles we will make a profit for the trust
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 am

RockDJ wrote:Should be a good laugh anyway.
Don’t think £220 (£10 per player per side) is to bad if we are playing under floodlights I bet that will cost the club over £100.

I think Kimbo might ref if we ask him nicely he is FA Qualified. It would be good to go for a 7 / 7:30 ko so we can take full advantage of after game refreshments.
Someone said Saturday Kimbo said No? Would Rawlings senior be up for it? + what about filming it for highlights (there's bound to be some funny's)
Cant wait, shoud be a laugh :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 am

1Youngy1 wrote:We actually have a decent side together now that could actually win!! it works out at about £6 a player with us aiming to raise £90-£100 and kidderminster funding £120 plus steves sponsor money, and income of the turnstiles we will make a profit for the trust

I'd say everyone would be happy with a tenner to be honest mate- raises more funds that way too...
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 am

To be honest I think Mr Rae is taking the p1ss asking for so much money for hire of the facilities. I'm sure there is a cost for the lights, although no where near £220 worth? On the basis this match is to raise funds for the club and is being organised by the TRUST who are doing a lot of the stuff he should be doing as Chaiman I think he is bank out of order......................
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 am

A little harsh Sidney.

When we play our Staff v Supporters at the end of the season we always charge £10 per man (£220) and that is with no floodlights.
He will still have to pay someone to mark the pitch, sweep the changing rooms, heat the water & pay for the electric etc so I’m happy pay £10.
Come down & watch us get a bollocking, I'll get you a beer.
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 am

SID SNOT wrote:To be honest I think Mr Rae is taking the p1ss asking for so much money for hire of the facilities. I'm sure there is a cost for the lights, although no where near £220 worth? On the basis this match is to raise funds for the club and is being organised by the TRUST who are doing a lot of the stuff he should be doing as Chaiman I think he is bank out of order......................

I can tell you first hand, for a night game more than half of that will go on floodlighting, probably most of it, you'd be amazed at the costs mate.
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 am

That's what I said, £10 will be fine. And seeing that Kiddy are happy to put towards costs too then we should be ok.
Looking forward to it! Looks like I'll be busy in the sticks 1st half Scared

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 am

Redjeff wrote:

Someone said Saturday Kimbo said No? Would Rawlings senior be up for it? + what about filming it for highlights (there's bound to be some funny's)
He'll be playing :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Redjeff wrote:

Another Rawlings family night out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Cheers jeff there's me thinking I was playing. Now I have been relegated to reffing the game Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am

in2thevalley wrote:Cheers jeff there's me thinking I was playing. Now I have been relegated to reffing the game Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
NO NO NO, Rawlings senior cant Ref he's Playing!!! Sorry Mate

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:24 am

Surely we can find a ref- there are a few who come to the Valley regularly... let me do some digging...
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 am

fingers wrote:Surely we can find a ref- there are a few who come to the Valley regularly... let me do some digging...
Nice one pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 am

fingers wrote:Surely we can find a ref- there are a few who come to the Valley regularly... let me do some digging...

Just make sure it's not one of the wanker s we usually find on the pitch.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:30 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:

Just make sure it's not one of the wanker s we usually find on the pitch.
Could we see a Redditch Win at the Valley? pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 am

Ryan.

Just transferred $50 to TRUST account as sponsorship.

Kimbo will pass it on.

Try and get some highlights....would be good for a laugh....
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 am

Nice one Steve!

Polly will film this one for highlights :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am

Steve, Thanks Alot For your contriubtion to the game! It is much appreciated and is definetley going to help us get the game on and raise some much needed funding for the club thanks again..
As for the reffing situation I have a lad at school im trying to get hold of to do it, im sure that will be resolved soon,
I will be at the game saturday again so if anyone has any issues just speak to me regarding them.. As for Highlights i have approached Joe about it and he said he will get back to me so hopefully that is a yes if polly does do them we could negotiate a deal where one of the rawlings family doesnt pay there fee i will speak with Sam Who btw best not be reffing!! Hes our bloody right back Crying with laughter Crying with laughter And Jeff Ronaldo Watson down the right wing Cool
If DJ Rock is reading this I was jw if you had made contact with Daz Lane regarding the KoolSport kit otherwise we will be wearing the black one in the shop please reply
Cheers Very Happy
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top