Reds 1 Chesham 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Well where do you start? Quite possibly the worst first half performance since Cirencester. Have our full backs absolutley no confidence in getting the ball from Deano? We might as well give up now if we persist in Deano hoofing the ball from his hands up to Billy ( yes 5ft nothing Billy). Yes, the pitch is poor, but at least try and play on it. Tesfa was woeful first half, aimless hoofball. To be fair they were just as useless as we were. Only a brilliant pass from Benbow to Joey to score brightened up the drabness. (my word)
Second half Jimmy came on for Billy and we picked up a bit. They had most of the play and you always had the feeling they'd sneak one. They left it late, and after their bench had Tommy sent off, from a free kick that never was they scored at the end.

It was quite evident early on the ref was very weak. Chesham and their bench took full advantage and whinged and whined and manipulated the official basically throughout. In the second half their player went down with a head injury whining like a girl and the ref played on, we broke and we were three yards from the by line to the right of the goal when the ref blew up for attention to their player, (who seeing that we were atatcking had got up by now). Play had continured for fully 20 seconds but with half the Chesham team wailing at the ref he stopped play with us yards from their goal. The game restarted with the ball with the Chesham keeper. Figure that out? The sending off of Tommy summed it all up. Yards from their bench Tommy fouled their guy, and they leapt towards the pitch arms aloft wailing...Tommy caught their guys calf, he went down screaming holding his knee. Red card. Totally unbelievable. After the match their Manager claimed to 'want some respect ' after being accused of getting Tommy sent off . Let's hope we have the horrible little man on video screaming to get Tommy sent off. Respect works both ways.What made my day however was two of his own players watching him ranting and raving 15 minutes after the final whistle who told us in no uncertain terms what they thought of him as well. Classic.







.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  cheshfan on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 pm

thanks for a good day out, great banter and no problems at all between the fans

cheshfan
Midland Combination League

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Can't believe the Chesham fans that remembered it was Justin's birthday (from when we were at their place) and even bought him a birthday card! Laughing fantastic gesture and a great friendly bunch they were (everyone I met anyway)
Totally agree that the game was ruined by the pitch and ref.

That said I think we had plenty of opportunities to put the game to bed before letting Chesham back in.
Osbourne should have done better with his shot straight at the keeper (pitch didn't help), and Benbow needs to pull the trigger earlier! It was so frustrating watching us try to walk the ball in.

I'd have took a point before k.o, but still feel deprived of all 3 (albeit undeservedly).

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 am

I have to agree, the first half withe exception of Benbow's scoop which led to us scoring was the worst I have endured for many a long time. Fear seems to be the word at the moment, Fear to hold onto the ball, its a case of give it someone else quick and thats my job done.

I couldn't for the life of me see why we continue to play the "hoofball" to a pair of strikers who are no bigger than the umpah lumpahs, Chessham no 5 must have thought it was his birthday. We "lost" 7 yes seven balls in 34 minutes which were "hoofed out" of the ground.

Yes the pitch was bad, but we have known that for a long time, we wshould be playing the ball to feet rather than in the air, How many players do you know that can control the ball when its in orbit? Yes me neither!!

The officials were a joke. afro sending off was extremely harsh, and their assistant manager (what a ) accussing an official of our of blatanty lying.

If you asked me at the start of the game would I have taken a point, my answer would have been yes, but again we have been undone by "gamesmanship" and ineffectual officials who spoil the beautiful game.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  porrohman on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 am

My greatest fear is that Deano is being told not to roll it out to the full backs because 'the pitch is that bad, we can't pass on it'. If they play like they did in the first half yesterday there will be 50 people there not 180 odd. It was so bad, we looked out the back to see if there was any rugby to watch. I've always been against 3G pitches but seeing us play on one, then witnesssing that yesterday I have changed my mind. The game is an entertainment business. Watching our keeper hoof the ball 50 yards in the air and 60 yards forward to a 5 ft nothing striker is not entertainment...and people WILL NOT watch it. Fear is right Sam, what on earth was Tesfa doing?....aimless hoofball, mostly out of play!! I ran my sons team for 4 years from under10's, guess what...when our keeper got the ball the full backs went wide and most of the time they got it. Then we played from there. Granted you can't do it all the time but our full backs don't even look for it. Regarding Knott's liitle hissy fit after being taken off, I'd have kicked him out of the club there and then, he'd been booked , they were doubling up on his side and he has the cheek to question the decision to take him off. Who does he think he his? Get rid.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 am

By giving your fullbacks the ball from a goal kick surely means that the opposition forwards will have to come close to get the ball, thus allowing a "little more space" to be freed up in an already congested area. It makes us less one dimensional in that respect and would give the opposition something to think about. We shouldn't do it every time, but variety is the spice of life.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 am

Aide/Sam, you have got to stop blaming the officials at every game. You know that the vast majority are poor at this level but it is the same for both sides.

Regarding knott I am afraid Hyde has to take some blame here for the way he went off at him as he was coming off. The biggest problem I have with Graham is that he never encourages the team and is always moaning at players all the time. His language is terrible as well. He is managing a non league team and not a pro club, they are amateur players and many are young lads. The continued tirade he aims at them IMO is negative (awaits the usual response from individuals "how dare you say this"). It gets reflected in the performance then.

Deano's kicking for a keeper is poor and you can see it in every performance. The full backs never help him by offering options, our tactics also don't offer this as it is hoofball. Where as the football we tried to play gone?

Football can be a simple game and yes the pitch is difficult but it is better out on the flanks! Use them!!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 am

Lee, I take your point about the ref and the poor standard, however my gripe is that they shouldn't be allowed to officaite at this level. When you get even the basics wrong then there is no hope and while I agree with your comment that it is the same for both sides, I feel (and this is not being biased whatsoever) the key decisions have always gone against us. The incident in the second half with Jimmy just compounds what I have said. I'm a level 5 ref myself, so I can speak with a certain amount of knowledge and confidence that the decisions have been dreadful.

When you play, you expect it to be 11 v 11 not 11 v 11 + 1 .
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:56 am

Other teams play football on our pitch perfectly fine.

We should have the advantage because we train on it twice a week! All the teams that visit us, play on that pitch once a season, and they manage to get the ball down and play.
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:02 am

in2thevalley wrote:Lee, I take your point about the ref and the poor standard, however my gripe is that they shouldn't be allowed to officaite at this level. When you get even the basics wrong then there is no hope and while I agree with your comment that it is the same for both sides, I feel (and this is not being biased whatsoever) the key decisions have always gone against us. The incident in the second half with Jimmy just compounds what I have said. I'm a level 5 ref myself, so I can speak with a certain amount of knowledge and confidence that the decisions have been dreadful.

When you play, you expect it to be 11 v 11 not 11 v 11 + 1 .

Sam, unfortunately the FA appoint referees as you well know. It evens itself out over the course of a season and it is easy to see it with blinkered vision. Yes it is frustrating but our discipline the last month or so has been disappointing and that was evident yesterday. Warmer should be fined heavily by Hyde for his indiscipline as this cost us 3 points.
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 am

rawlings09 wrote:Other teams play football on our pitch perfectly fine.

We should have the advantage because we train on it twice a week! All the teams that visit us, play on that pitch once a season, and they manage to get the ball down and play.

Agreed. It is basic technique on any pitch to pass the ball, control it, movement etc. I find it so difficult watching a lack of the basics and taking the Solihoof way Head against wall
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  lewism5964 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:42 am

I have noticed the way Graham shouts and swears at the players too. I can have a full say because I wasn't stood behind him but I could here it and I could see the players biting back at him a lot. Either some of the players have bad temperament or they are fed up and lacking confidence because of the constant swearing down their ears.
avatar
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 246
Location : Portsmouth
Join date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  porrohman on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 am

I'm not blaming the referee for any result. Far from it. If they are bad I'll write it in my posts. They have been dreadful. So I put it in my post. This one yesterday allowed Chesham to run the game from start to finish. He allowed their bench, and a few of their players to holler at him for 90 minutes. Look at the sending off. That bell end of a Manager was nearly on the pitch trying to get Tommy sent off. I agree with one of their players opinion of him..a complete .
You can't fine Tommy for that. It was a yellow at best. Their guy went down holding his knee, when he was caught on the calf. Don't let your dislike of Tommy get the better of you!!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 am

porrohman wrote:I'm not blaming the referee for any result. Far from it. If they are bad I'll write it in my posts. They have been dreadful. So I put it in my post. This one yesterday allowed Chesham to run the game from start to finish. He allowed their bench, and a few of their players to holler at him for 90 minutes. Look at the sending off. That bell end of a Manager was nearly on the pitch trying to get Tommy sent off. I agree with one of their players opinion of him..a complete .
You can't fine Tommy for that. It was a yellow at best. Their guy went down holding his knee, when he was caught on the calf. Don't let your dislike of Tommy get the better of you!!

I have to agree with you on this one. The ref was poor. (And putting the result to one side) He allowed the Chesham bench to dictate the decisions, Not once did he consult with the assistant referees, prefering to make his own judgement (which was invaribly wrong). He had no communication with the players at all.

Lee you say that it evens itself out through out the season, but does it? Ever since the Josh McKenzie incident, how many decisions have gone our way? few if any. That point was put to me by a gentleman who is not connected to Redditch United, he merely follows the non league game.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 am

porrohman wrote:I'm not blaming the referee for any result. Far from it. If they are bad I'll write it in my posts. They have been dreadful. So I put it in my post. This one yesterday allowed Chesham to run the game from start to finish. He allowed their bench, and a few of their players to holler at him for 90 minutes. Look at the sending off. That bell end of a Manager was nearly on the pitch trying to get Tommy sent off. I agree with one of their players opinion of him..a complete .
You can't fine Tommy for that. It was a yellow at best. Their guy went down holding his knee, when he was caught on the calf. Don't let your dislike of Tommy get the better of you!!

Aide, tinted glasses mate! He was not that bad!! I don't dislike Warmer, I just don't rate him like a lot of people do! The incident before his sending off when he lost the plot was the problem, from my angle he went in with intent and that is why he was sent off. Anybody who is sent off should be fined by the club, it would sort out discipline and add to the fines pot for the end of season players Beer Cheers weekend away! Mind you it could be about 70 players going from the 1st team squad!!

Yes there manager was a disgrace and so was the No 2. The incident you talked about was also disgraceful agreed totally.
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 am

in2thevalley wrote:
porrohman wrote:I'm not blaming the referee for any result. Far from it. If they are bad I'll write it in my posts. They have been dreadful. So I put it in my post. This one yesterday allowed Chesham to run the game from start to finish. He allowed their bench, and a few of their players to holler at him for 90 minutes. Look at the sending off. That bell end of a Manager was nearly on the pitch trying to get Tommy sent off. I agree with one of their players opinion of him..a complete .
You can't fine Tommy for that. It was a yellow at best. Their guy went down holding his knee, when he was caught on the calf. Don't let your dislike of Tommy get the better of you!!

I have to agree with you on this one. The ref was poor. (And putting the result to one side) He allowed the Chesham bench to dictate the decisions, Not once did he consult with the assistant referees, prefering to make his own judgement (which was invaribly wrong). He had no communication with the players at all.

Lee you say that it evens itself out through out the season, but does it? Ever since the Josh McKenzie incident, how many decisions have gone our way? few if any. That point was put to me by a gentleman who is not connected to Redditch United, he merely follows the non league game.

I believe it does, in every game a decision is given against a team when it is probably incorrect and is because the officials give those decision based on what they see. Fans will always moan about these as they support their team. I do not agree with the comment that officials have it in for Redditch United FC after the Josh incident, that is absolute garbage IMO and blinkered vision. To be fair until Warmer lost his head there had been no bad tackles in the game, yes tackles mistimed like Jimmy for his booking but clumsey ones at best. Warmer lost it just before he was sent off by where I was stood when the No 2 wound him up and he wanted to knock his head off, I don't blame him but that then set the scene as he was warned and he lost his head. Indiscipline and I think that comes from the manager and how he has this continued tirade the players throughout the game that I find bizarre. Even Matt Clarke at Evesham who when playing lost his head all the time has better motivation to his players than Graham Hyde.

Referees are assessed so much nowadays they have lost all common sense when officiating, they are whistle happy and book players for challenges that are there to be made and are then put under extreme pressure by players, management teams and fans at every opportunity. Tackling is slowly being outlawed from our great game, some of the dismissals at all levels are just ridiculous when players go in to tackle with studs showing but with no intent other than to win the ball. Yes there are some tackles where the player goes over the top on purpose and rightly so they are punished. Welcome to the world of big brother and super slow mo!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Leethall wrote:Regarding knott I am afraid Hyde has to take some blame here for the way he went off at him as he was coming off. The biggest problem I have with Graham is that he never encourages the team and is always moaning at players all the time. His language is terrible as well. He is managing a non league team and not a pro club, they are amateur players and many are young lads. The continued tirade he aims at them IMO is negative (awaits the usual response from individuals "how dare you say this"). It gets reflected in the performance then.

An interesting read Leethall, when i mentioned this months ago i was insulted by the Bar Keep and the programme seller. Everyone was assured that the players loved him, training was a delight and the best the club had seen for decades, i of course had first hand info that rubbished that argument and heard Hyde being described as, well let's just say a bit of an oddball.

I also reported after the Leamington game much of what you have posted now and again i was insulted and told not to watch the Manager but the football. I did ask the forum, has anyone else ever bothered to watch the Manager during a game and wondered what Mr Swan did during his time at matches.

The fact is Hyde can't man manage and i don't mean that to sound nasty it's just he expects his non league plodders to be able to do what he's used to doing and the fact is they can't. Hyde is simply out of his depth at this level, he needs better players to work with players who can do what he expects of them.

It's seems yet again i am months ahead of the debate and as usual you guys as always come around to my way of thinking, god it's hard always being right. ............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Oh and less of the hoofball we have been a passing delight this season in fact too much passing for me, why not pop down and take a look.


Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  porrohman on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Played two teams in the top 5 last 2 weeks and got 2 points.No defeats. Just saying. If we 'd have played a half decent team yesterrday we'd have been 5-0 down at HT we were that poor. You're not months ahead Mrs Moor, you just come on here when you feel like it's the right time ( i.e fans having a liitle pop at Hydey) and throw the old 'I told you so' line. You were nowhere to be seen when we strung a few results together.
Jimmy's tackle by the way was 10 times worse than Tommy's!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm

porrohman wrote: You were nowhere to be seen when we strung a few results together.

Do try to keep up my friend i was quite easy to see when you were winning, infact i was very visable at Leamington cheering you guy's on all the way ?

I was also at Banbury when you were doing very well, to be honest it's when i'm not around you should be worried.

Anyway two good results as you say, and so did i in an earlier post, the question you have to ask is simple, is it the increased budget or Hyde and his ability to manage.


Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

to be honest it's when i'm not around you should be worried.



Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Point and laugh FAIL

Why? haha. When you're not around is when we're doing well and not talking about Hydey Laughing

When you are around is when we're losing or struggling, that's when fans start worrying and that's when you have a go at Graham and ask if it's the budget or Hydeys management. Very Happy Laughing

Like i said before, some of your posts get a nod of appreciation from me and others, like this one, make me laugh Very Happy Crying with laughter

Keep it coming I love you
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  in2thevalley on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:00 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:Regarding knott I am afraid Hyde has to take some blame here for the way he went off at him as he was coming off. The biggest problem I have with Graham is that he never encourages the team and is always moaning at players all the time. His language is terrible as well. He is managing a non league team and not a pro club, they are amateur players and many are young lads. The continued tirade he aims at them IMO is negative (awaits the usual response from individuals "how dare you say this"). It gets reflected in the performance then.





It's seems yet again i am months ahead of the debate and as usual you guys as always come around to my way of thinking, god it's hard always being right. .............



Mrs Moor if you are months ahead............. then why dont you offer your invaluable foresight and contributions to help Graham instead of criticising him.

I'm sure he would apprecriate your input.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Leethall on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:Regarding knott I am afraid Hyde has to take some blame here for the way he went off at him as he was coming off. The biggest problem I have with Graham is that he never encourages the team and is always moaning at players all the time. His language is terrible as well. He is managing a non league team and not a pro club, they are amateur players and many are young lads. The continued tirade he aims at them IMO is negative (awaits the usual response from individuals "how dare you say this"). It gets reflected in the performance then.

An interesting read Leethall, when i mentioned this months ago i was insulted by the Bar Keep and the programme seller. Everyone was assured that the players loved him, training was a delight and the best the club had seen for decades, i of course had first hand info that rubbished that argument and heard Hyde being described as, well let's just say a bit of an oddball.

I also reported after the Leamington game much of what you have posted now and again i was insulted and told not to watch the Manager but the football. I did ask the forum, has anyone else ever bothered to watch the Manager during a game and wondered what Mr Swan did during his time at matches.

The fact is Hyde can't man manage and i don't mean that to sound nasty it's just he expects his non league plodders to be able to do what he's used to doing and the fact is they can't. Hyde is simply out of his depth at this level, he needs better players to work with players who can do what he expects of them.

It's seems yet again i am months ahead of the debate and as usual you guys as always come around to my way of thinking, god it's hard always being right. ............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Oh and less of the hoofball we have been a passing delight this season in fact too much passing for me, why not pop down and take a look.


I remember your comments from the Leam game which I did not goto. I have noticed it throughout the season and I for one think it has a negative influence on the side and have posted this previously.

I know football managers, players, fans all swear but some of the language is terrible and if you did that to a ref you would be sent off (or should be, just look at that £35million waste of space Andy Carroll doing it every game the wanker ) or a fan could be asked to leave the ground if families heard this.

I would like to see Graham change this side of his management personally. Obviously a view of mine but I am not sure I have seen any other manager like this, not even Jimmy Ginnelly @ Barwell!

I watched Solihoof play Stalybridge, you were not as hooftastic as usual that day but did "launch" it to Richard Walker most of the time Wink I see the wage bill has been trimmed slightly by releasing Simon Johnson? Sure to have to top it up again soon with another ex league player milking the non league circuit?!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

Leethall wrote:I watched Solihoof play Stalybridge, you were not as hooftastic as usual that day but did "launch" it to Richard Walker most of the time Wink I see the wage bill has been trimmed slightly by releasing Simon Johnson? Sure to have to top it up again soon with another ex league player milking the non league circuit?!

Won't be launching it to Richard Walker anymore Leethall, infact we have so much young tallent we are letting players go out on loan, sorry i mean out on dual contract.

Nice cup final to look forward to against the Baggies, not much hoofball on display last night only some rather good youngsters. So glad we did not panic like you guy's did earlier in the season when we lost our first seven on the trot but then i suppose experience and knowledge are everything at this level.


Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  redditch born on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:I watched Solihoof play Stalybridge, you were not as hooftastic as usual that day but did "launch" it to Richard Walker most of the time Wink I see the wage bill has been trimmed slightly by releasing Simon Johnson? Sure to have to top it up again soon with another ex league player milking the non league circuit?!

Won't be launching it to Richard Walker anymore Leethall, infact we have so much young tallent we are letting players go out on loan, sorry i mean out on dual contract.

Nice cup final to look forward to against the Baggies, not much hoofball on display last night only some rather good youngsters. So glad we did not panic like you guy's did earlier in the season when we lost our first seven on the trot but then i suppose experience and knowledge are everything at this level.


That's easy for you to say that, you didn't have socket in charge!!!!!
avatar
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  in2thevalley on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 am

redditch born wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:I watched Solihoof play Stalybridge, you were not as hooftastic as usual that day but did "launch" it to Richard Walker most of the time Wink I see the wage bill has been trimmed slightly by releasing Simon Johnson? Sure to have to top it up again soon with another ex league player milking the non league circuit?!

Won't be launching it to Richard Walker anymore Leethall, infact we have so much young tallent we are letting players go out on loan, sorry i mean out on dual contract.

Nice cup final to look forward to against the Baggies, not much hoofball on display last night only some rather good youngsters. So glad we did not panic like you guy's did earlier in the season when we lost our first seven on the trot but then i suppose experience and knowledge are everything at this level.


That's easy for you to say that, you didn't have socket in charge!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Chesham 1

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum