Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 am

You might have to wait a bit longer Lee to see Evostick Southern Prem opposition, cus if Saturdays game is off again another trip to the 3G will be on the cards for a fixture with a side somewhere between Stratford and Earlswood.... Namely Studley FC.

If Hydes got so many contacts, why is he only getting 3G friendliest against Earlswood and Studley when They contact Him?
Surely if nobody is playing, and there are the 3G pitches around that there are, Hyde should be booking 1 and higher or equal opposition to challenge.
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 am

STOP talking about me porrohman and start talking football, so i'm sad and lonely and not half as exciting as you but i'm not a hypocrite and my position has been constant, YOU are all over the place you clearly have no idea you just bend with the wind.

The only item that is correct and constant about your posts MM, is my reply...bell end.

Bell end.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

Steve, I think youre a BELL END here too.
Ive spoken to people who think youre a BELL END.
It happens.
Does that mean every time you post, I can just BELL END you regardless of what youre posting or my views/opinions.
Youre a BELL END

Grow up will ya. I know it must be frustrating for you because you cant post about Football, but BELL ENDing people gets nobody anywhere.
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 am

Leethall wrote: in fact he never watches any football but just uses the Internet to see the results and then post his knowledge of the wonderful games on clubs forums. Probably got different usernames on lots of different clubs forums.

That's not a post Leethall it's your autobiography Head against wall

Banbury away, where were you

Leamington away, where were you

Everytime anyone asks you a question regarding a match your reply is always the same, i gave it a miss i was at Studley, Evesham or Stratford, as for forums your bloody everywhere.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Steve, I think youre a BELL END here too.
It happens.
Does that mean every time you post, I can just BELL END you regardless of what youre posting or my views/opinions.
Youre a BELL END

Grow up will ya. I know it must be frustrating for you because you cant post about Football, but BELL ENDing people gets nobody anywhere.

As I have said many times, Rowly...I don't give a rats ass what people think of me....I am far too old, ugly, experienced and successful to worry about that.

I know I don't waste my time on other teams' forum's...taking time to bicycle off the manager, the Chairman, the players, the fans, the bar staff and the burger flipper....

My description is a good one.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 am

Bob Marley wrote:
It happens.
Youre a BELL END

As I have said many times, Rowly...I don't give a rats ass what people think of me....I am far too old, ugly, experienced and successful to worry about that.

I know I don't waste my time on other teams' forum's...taking time to bicycle off the manager, the Chairman, the players, the fans, the bar staff and the burger flipper....

but what if MM is older, uglier, more experienced and more successful than even you. Maybe then MM wouldnt give a rats ass what somebody miles away in a titty bar who hasnt watched Redditch this season thinks of them.
BELL END
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 am

Been on the shandys again Rowly?
You continue to enhance your reputation.. Crying with laughter
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:56 am

Bob Marley wrote:Been on the shandys again Rowly?
You continue to enhance your reputation.. Crying with laughter

And with posts like yours I find it a lot easier to believe what lots of people tell me about you. Sleep
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote: in fact he never watches any football but just uses the Internet to see the results and then post his knowledge of the wonderful games on clubs forums. Probably got different usernames on lots of different clubs forums.

That's not a post Leethall it's your autobiography Head against wall

Banbury away, where were you

Leamington away, where were you

Everytime anyone asks you a question regarding a match your reply is always the same, i gave it a miss i was at Studley, Evesham or Stratford, as for forums your bloody everywhere.

Hit a nerve as you love posting on numerous forums eh? Wink Maybe best you get back to the MFC one and talk Southam up for the league.

Yep I am on a few forums yes and yes I goto watch a lot of non league football, yes that is correct. I don't limit myself to watching Redditch, I am not an avid supporter of Redditch Utd like some on here. Yes I glady go and watch a number of teams in the local area, Studley, Evesham, Stratford, Feckenham, Leamongton, Solihoof to name a few. That is what I call supporting grass roots football. I don't really give a sh*t what you or others think about that Wink

you are correct I did not goto Banbury, I didn't goto Leamongton, well done you remembered! You still getting the team sheets correct at Solihoof?
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:You might have to wait a bit longer Lee to see Evostick Southern Prem opposition, cus if Saturdays game is off again another trip to the 3G will be on the cards for a fixture with a side somewhere between Stratford and Earlswood.... Namely Studley FC.

If Hydes got so many contacts, why is he only getting 3G friendliest against Earlswood and Studley when They contact Him?
Surely if nobody is playing, and there are the 3G pitches around that there are, Hyde should be booking 1 and higher or equal opposition to challenge.

Possibly Rowly, I shall more than likely be at Gainsborough v Harrogate on Sat so hopefully the weather will be ok. Obviously awaiting for MM to pick up on the fact I won't be watching RUFC wanker

Agree with the element about RUFC arranging suitable friendlies, I would expect them to be looking ahead and planning accordingly.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
It happens.
Youre a BELL END

but what if MM is older, uglier, more experienced and more successful than even you. Maybe then MM wouldnt give a rats ass what somebody miles away in a titty bar who hasnt watched Redditch this season thinks of them.
BELL END

Rowly you usually find the people who have to tell you how great they are have a severe problem, this chap has told us about his degree, his job, his car, how he saved the club on his own while others laughed, i guess he's trying a little too hard to convince himself all of those things are true.

I don't recall being critical of the fans or the bar staff and i think Swan himself showed the burger flipper the door without any help from me, he was missed so much he had to get his Mrs to post to show someone gave a hoot.

Don't waste your time arguing with a guy who knows nothing, if he's as smart as he reckons he'll take one look at the Shambles he calls a football club and agree with everything iv'e posted.

The facts are i am constantly proved right, i said what would happen and it has, the guy in the titty bar was ranting about play offs, quality players, superb training, the club on the up, Hyde being the man to build a firm foundation, etc.

They can't chat about football because they know they are wrong and to talk about current events would kill them, i have had enough of the abuse for the time being. It's a pity Swan cares more about an changing room door than his football club.

I hear next weeks friendly is against the Dickens Heath cubs, Hydes been told to go scouting Crying with laughter

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:40 am

yawn Well i'm glad this has found its way to its rightful place.
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:21 am

rawlings09 wrote: Well i'm glad this has found its way to its rightful place.

Quite right.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 am

Can't we just put all of Mrs Moors shite straight to here?
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 pm

porrohman wrote:Can't we just put all of Mrs Moors shite straight to here?

brilliant idea mate.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 pm

in2thevalley wrote:

brilliant idea mate.

in2thevalley

You have made hundreds of posts and you are never critical of anything Swan/Hyde do, you seem happy to watch your club sink and say nothing. I would guess you remain so one sided in order to protect your position and don't have the bottle to say what you really think.

All you ever say is don't sack the Manager and tell everyone to get behind the team, thats fair enough but could you tell me at what point do you become critical. I don't mind people having a pop at me but i don't think you are doing it for the right reasons you are just doing it to keep in with the club bigwigs.

All of my points are valid and yet you can't raise one decent argument on any subject other than to insult the poster, are you really that scared of them to say what you really think.

I suppose it will be like the last time, once people leave you and others will start the insults but while they are in place they can do no wrong, does flogging a few programmes really mean that much to you, get a backbone man.

Show some bottle and tell me at what point do you become critical about investment, team building and league position. Go on i dare you Rolling Eyes

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

brilliant idea mate.

in2thevalley

You have made hundreds of posts and you are never critical of anything Swan/Hyde do, you seem happy to watch your club sink and say nothing. I would guess you remain so one sided in order to protect your position and don't have the bottle to say what you really think.

All you ever say is don't sack the Manager and tell everyone to get behind the team, thats fair enough but could you tell me at what point do you become critical. I don't mind people having a pop at me but i don't think you are doing it for the right reasons you are just doing it to keep in with the club bigwigs.

All of my points are valid and yet you can't raise one decent argument on any subject other than to insult the poster, are you really that scared of them to say what you really think.

I suppose it will be like the last time, once people leave you and others will start the insults but while they are in place they can do no wrong, does flogging a few programmes really mean that much to you, get a backbone man.

Show some bottle and tell me at what point do you become critical about investment, team building and league position. Go on i dare you Rolling Eyes

Mrs Moor, for your information, I am critical of the way we have played and I have spoken to Graham and chris on this subject. As I go to every home game and the majority of the away games, I feel I can justifiabley talk about how the team are doing or not as the case may be. As for being one sided, you obviously have no idea about me or what I stand for. And as for protecting my position, let me tell you something I am a Redditch fan first and foremost and will continue to be.. and my position and protecting it............... well again you need to to get your facts straight. I do what I do for the love of the club, and on the management I was one of the few who thought it was harsh on Redders and Sockett to be given the push. Bet you didn,t know that did you.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Look up the word 'supporter' MM...or if that is too difficult, look at the photograph above which is a picture of all the people that you to try to wind up in your pathetic little existence.

You are a sh*t stirrer with a personal grudge against RUFC, things have moved on since you were involved....you are in the past, gone...forgotten....concentrate on your own business instead of trying to get personal satisfaction by pulling apart our club that we are all so glad is still here after years of abuse (ahem..)

By the way, I have never once said I saved the club...that was impossible, as the debts run up be previous regimes (ahem..) was unsurmountable for any of the supporters that I know. I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact.
I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime (ahem..)...so yes, I do have a personal interest in the life of RUFC.

My comment about my car was linked to the fact that you can not have what you can not afford (see previous paragraph)....and not a poke at you or any one else...I have zero interest in you, Rowly or anyone else that get their kicks trolling local forums, trying to create unrest.

Redditch United is fine without you....you may be the font of all knowledge and I bow to your abundant knowledge of all things RUFC, but you offered very little during your time at the club, so your opinion is worth much less now.

Just jog on.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact.
I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime (ahem..)...so yes, I do have a personal interest in the life of RUFC.

Sleep
BELL END
wanker
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

brilliant idea mate.

in2thevalley

Mrs Moor, for your information, I am critical of the way we have played and I have spoken to Graham and chris on this subject. As I go to every home game and the majority of the away games, I feel I can justifiabley talk about how the team are doing or not as the case may be. As for being one sided, you obviously have no idea about me or what I stand for. And as for protecting my position, let me tell you something I am a Redditch fan first and foremost and will continue to be.. and my position and protecting it............... well again you need to to get your facts straight. I do what I do for the love of the club, and on the management I was one of the few who thought it was harsh on Redders and Sockett to be given the push. Bet you didn,t know that did you.

Some fair points but could you just answer the question i asked ...................

At what point do you become critical about investment, team building and league position.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:32 am

Bob Marley wrote:Look up the word 'supporter' MM...or if that is too difficult, look at the photograph above which is a picture of all the people that you to try to wind up in your pathetic little existence..

Quite a few supporters agree with me, i suggest you stop being so one sided from so far away on a subject you know nothing about.

Bob Marley wrote: I did save the club from not fulfilling it's last 6 fixtures 2 seasons ago by paying the bailiff $5k....that is a fact. I also played my part when Mr Swan took the club on by negotiating and paying off the $22k loan taken out last season by the previous regime (ahem..).

Did you pay the money from your own pocket or did the trust pay the loan.

Look i want the club to do well, i have posted about the current management and the direction Swan is taking the club, i have not slagged off supporters or players and have always wished you the best of luck. The fact that you don't like my posts and insult me and my opinion is fine but the fact remains everything i have posted has came true and everything you have posted, well lets be honest has not.

I don't think you will go down, but where is the team building, the organisation, the structure, for the amount of money you are wasting i really should stop the ironing and take over myself.

All the best Steve, like i said when you come over and watch what i have then i think if you are genuine you will agree. You have great supporters and at Leamington they were fantastic and perhaps posting constant critisism is getting on their wick a little but Hyde is totally out of his depth he needs to be working higher with better players and better contacts at this level he is lost and if you go down he will be in an even bigger pickle.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top