Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 am

Decent match really. Reds looked very lively up front with Chris Russell from Tividale and Luke Benbow giving the Earlswood defence plenty to think about. Earlswood to be fair matched Reds in every department, until Reds took a grip of the game second half. An excellent Benbow hat trick, with Billy ( that's Chris Russells nickname..don't ask..) unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. Stuart Hendrie looked sharp early doors and set up Benbow's first.As ever Joey Halsall gave it all in the middle. Reds played some lovely stuff especially in the final third which was a pleasure to watch insted of an aimless hoof up to Jimmy ( who wasn't there today). Benbow and Billy linked up really well. Great to see it on the deck and to feet. Scoring went 1-0, 1-1, 2-1,3-1,3-2.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 am

Summed it up perfectly. Impressed by the forward Russell. Very Lively and linked up well with Benbow. very pleasing to see some excellent passing moves.

Well done lads.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Leethall on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:48 am

Ah I see it was Chris Russell!! Billy!!

To be fair Jimmy can stay on the bench!

Just 3-2 against Earlswood is poor though really
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 am

@Leethall wrote:Ah I see it was Chris Russell!! Billy!!

To be fair Jimmy can stay on the bench!

Just 3-2 against Earlswood is poor though really

i think you are being a little harsh, we were expected to win which we did, but if we lost, critics would again been calling for Hyde to go.
The result doesn't tell the whole story. we played some lovely neat one touch football and really should have won by four or five goals.
With Alex at the back we looked more solid.
Confidence boosting performance.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

It was a run out. That's all it was. Result was totally unimportant..unless you are Mrs Moor who's probably been a bit uncomfortable until he saw the score as he really got excited about this one for some reason. He really doesn't know too much about football.Bless.Poor old soul. Talking of soul..last night The Ministry of Soul played The Valley. They were briiliant..I asked them for a few tunes for Mrs Moor. Only The Lonely, Just can't get enough ( of our forum), Hey there lonely girl, ......
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am

@porrohman wrote: Talking of soul..last night The Ministry of Soul played The Valley. They were briiliant..I asked them for a few tunes for Mrs Moor. Only The Lonely, Just can't get enough ( of our forum), Hey there lonely girl, ......

I wonder if they had that old Al Jolson classic (Sold Down The) Swanne River, I should ditch the Skids and run out to that guy’s it’s so much more appropriate under your present circumstances.

What a pathetic result and you lot are busy scrapping around for positives, the only positive I can see is that you once had Paul Smith but sadly you don’t anymore.

Seriously though well done, you beat a team who are currently eleventh in the MFC Premier by playing some wonderful passing football, I bet you all get a good nights sleep tonight. I am sure if Earlswood had provided Paul Smith with £1600 a week to spend on his team he might just have pulled off a draw.

Pathetic just take a serious look at your posts, you are so used to rubbish now you are accepting it and actually taking positives from it.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 am

You are one sad individual!! We go and watch OUR team in a friendly, with OUR mates, and post comments on OUR forum about how we played..and you have a problem with that?? Please don't congratulate us for today's result..it was a run out..(read my post). Scraping around for positives? I don't need to I was there..I saw the positives. You are just peeved as you've probably spent all day preparing a post if we didn't win today. The result means NOTHING to me. NOT A SAUSAGE. It's the most important thing in your life today but sorry, not mine.
Paul Smith has a voice you know...he's been on this forum before, he's moved on but alas you just can't do it can you? Very, very sad.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 am

@Mrs Moor wrote:
@porrohman wrote: Talking of soul..last night The Ministry of Soul played The Valley. They were briiliant..I asked them for a few tunes for Mrs Moor. Only The Lonely, Just can't get enough ( of our forum), Hey there lonely girl, ......

I wonder if they had that old Al Jolson classic (Sold Down The) Swanne River, I should ditch the Skids and run out to that guy’s it’s so much more appropriate under your present circumstances.

What a pathetic result and you lot are busy scrapping around for positives, the only positive I can see is that you once had Paul Smith but sadly you don’t anymore.

Seriously though well done, you beat a team who are currently eleventh in the MFC Premier by playing some wonderful passing football, I bet you all get a good nights sleep tonight. I am sure if Earlswood had provided Paul Smith with £1600 a week to spend on his team he might just have pulled off a draw.

Pathetic just take a serious look at your posts, you are so used to rubbish now you are accepting it and actually taking positives from it.
#

Oh Mrs Moor, you are fuuny, but very boring, yadda...yadda...yadda. Why dont you use you talent to say something more creative? You have a long line.....keep fishing, its fun!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am

@porrohman wrote:You are one sad individual!!

Really.....................

@porrohman wrote: The result means NOTHING to me. NOT A SAUSAGE. It's the most important thing in your life today but sorry, not mine.

Funny that because a few months ago you posted .............

@porrohman wrote:The friendlies mostly were against poor teams. Good for morale...really?

So once again you have done a complete 180 in order to justify your support for Hyde & Swan. You are now looking for positives from friendlies against poor teams.

@porrohman wrote:Training was brilliant....boy did they work hard. Quality stuff!

Training is that brilliant your side went from top eight straight down to bottom six, but i suppose we should look at whose doing the Brilliant training and why you are so happy to endorse it despite the slump.

@porrohman wrote:My goal this year is to consolidate and build a team for the next season. Fenners and Hydey have started from ROCK BOTTOM thanks to the previous mangement

The previous management who without a £1600 a week budget held you to a one goal victory with a side put together on the hop in the middle of an Mfc season with no money.

So how is your darling Hyde doing with his consolidation and team building for next season, you seem to be fighting religation and have a team full of loan players who can only just manage a victory against Earlswood Town whose home ground is a field.

STOP talking about me porrohman and start talking football, so i'm sad and lonely and not half as exciting as you but i'm not a hypocrite and my position has been constant, YOU are all over the place you clearly have no idea you just bend with the wind.

Your posts now contradict themselves on a monthly basis. Make a point and stick to it Head against wall




Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 am

So I'm now looking for positives from friendlies against poor teams am I? I'm sure Paul Smith will delight in you calling his team poor. Some mate of his you are. You didn't go today ,yet you call Earlswood poor. You are a friend of Pauls but without even attending the game today you call his team poor. I actually thought they were quite good. Dear me....how do you feel now?
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm

@porrohman wrote: So I'm now looking for positives from friendlies against poor teams am I? I'm sure Paul Smith will delight in you calling his team poor. Some mate of his you are. You didn't go today ,yet you call Earlswood poor. You are a friend of Pauls but without even attending the game today you call his team poor. I actually thought they were quite good. Dear me....how do you feel now?

I'm a friend of Paul's ............?

Never spoken to the guy in my life ?

Like i said you just blow with the wind.

Just out of interest if you thought Earlswood were quite good and they are sitting eleventh in the MFC Premier then surely that should tell you something. Yet again you reply is all about me, how about talking football.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 pm

@Mrs Moor wrote:
@porrohman wrote: So I'm now looking for positives from friendlies against poor teams am I? I'm sure Paul Smith will delight in you calling his team poor. Some mate of his you are. You didn't go today ,yet you call Earlswood poor. You are a friend of Pauls but without even attending the game today you call his team poor. I actually thought they were quite good. Dear me....how do you feel now?

I'm a friend of Paul's ............?

Never spoken to the guy in my life ?

Like i said you just blow with the wind.

Just out of interest if you thought Earlswood were quite good and they are sitting eleventh in the MFC Premier then surely that should tell you something. Yet again you reply is all about me, how about talking football.



Mrs Moor. Come back when you can say something that is relevant. Otherwise Go take a hike.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Mrs Moor,
You're going to tell me after all the slating you have given Bob Marley you were referring to him as 'your' friend in your sentence 'look my friend Paul Smith was replaced after seven games'. In this instance if you meant to call Marley ' my friend' it should have read ' Look, my friend, Paul Smith was replaced after seven games.'
Maybe it's just a bit of a slip up. THE MFC site is full of poster posting under different names. Imagine.

Oh , and by the way. My original post on todays game ,which I attended and you never, was about football. It was you that chose to come back with your pathetic remarks.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 pm

@porrohman wrote:Oh , and by the way. My original post on todays game ,which I attended and you never, was about football. It was you that chose to come back with your pathetic remarks.

That's right porrohman and i read it with interest and never posted a reply or even thought of replying for that mater, however you then made a second post and decided to introduce me into it.

Why on earth you decided to mention me when the subject was Redditch v Earlswood is beyond me but as you were obviously taking the p*ss i decided to reply in kind.

You seem to have a habit of forgetting your posts and just making things up, i have never called Paul Smith my friend so instead of using your unreliable memory highlight and post the remark from the original text.

Oh and i did enjoy your initial match report ............By the way Very Happy

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:35 pm

I think Bob Marley summed you up beautifully............................... bell end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Leethall on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 pm

@in2thevalley wrote:I think Bob Marley summed you up beautifully............................... bell end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 1. wanker

Mind you I work in Solihull and having lived there it is full of wanker Who think they are something else. Conclusion, most are wanker and MM fits into that. By all accounts she/he has an association with the driving range, why not go and take some interest there and have a closer look at home.

If ou actually attended the games to comment then I may actually like to debate what you post but until you do jog on.
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:01 pm

@in2thevalley wrote:I think Bob Marley summed you up beautifully............................... bell end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i think you summed up Mr Swan beautifully the other night, lets hope he don't find out Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:05 pm

@Leethall wrote:
@in2thevalley wrote:I think Bob Marley summed you up beautifully............................... bell end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 1. wanker

Mind you I work in Solihull and having lived there it is full of wanker Who think they are something else. Conclusion, most are wanker and MM fits into that. By all accounts she/he has an association with the driving range, why not go and take some interest there and have a closer look at home.

If ou actually attended the games to comment then I may actually like to debate what you post but until you do jog on.

Why are you posting about ME again .................... Head against wall Head against wall

Can't you post about football, you watch enough teams ......... Very Happy Very Happy

I have watched Redditch twice this season which i would imagine is not far off your total. Handbags

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Leethall on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 pm

@Mrs Moor wrote:
@Leethall wrote:
@in2thevalley wrote:I think Bob Marley summed you up beautifully............................... bell end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 1. wanker

Mind you I work in Solihull and having lived there it is full of wanker Who think they are something else. Conclusion, most are wanker and MM fits into that. By all accounts she/he has an association with the driving range, why not go and take some interest there and have a closer look at home.

If ou actually attended the games to comment then I may actually like to debate what you post but until you do jog on.

Why are you posting about ME again .................... Head against wall Head against wall

Can't you post about football, you watch enough teams ......... Very Happy Very Happy

I have watched Redditch twice this season which i would imagine is not far off your total. Handbags

Unfortunately I have to put up with you posting complete and utter Full of sh*t all the time.

Yep I watch a lot of football so I can comment where I watch a game. Also watched Redditch on a regular basis so yes I can comment on games, not today as I did not go.

I have watched Solihoof more times than you this season Wink
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  ted striker on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

@Mrs Moor wrote:You seem to have a habit of forgetting your posts and just making things up, i have never called Paul Smith my friend so instead of using your unreliable memory highlight and post the remark from the original text.
As your comment was in a different thread, Porrohman can't easily do that; however, he has quoted you totally accurately, down to the punctuation, so is it any wonder that people think you are a friend of Paul Smith when that is exactly what your post says, intentionally or otherwise? Don't blame others for your own illiteracy.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 pm

This thread has Bore-Off bin written all over it...

There are plenty of things on here by Mrs. Moor, that quite recently, under the circumstances i've agreed with, just as i seem to take a bit of interest and think about what he posts, it goes all the way back to this.

A thread that starts off about a friendly run out for some new players/Youth, which, by the way, if done any other time of the season is a ridiculous idea, end up with Mrs. Moor and one or two others in petty arguments.

We all know what to expect from him, Crap about Graham/Chairman if we lose, crap about Graham/Chairman if we win, crap about Graham/Chairman if we draw, rememberance of the good old days with Sockett and Smith, more bollocks of how we would be in the top half with Sockett and Smith, how they'd have done a better job with more time and £1600 a week and how sacking them was the worst thing ever, then comes a half decent post, usually on a tuesday/wednesday when he hasn't been on the bottle drunken, then, roll on friday and saturday for the next cycle of shite.

The worst thing is, people respond to the petty posts. I prefer arguing a football topic with him, relavant, something i might not agree with, but still consider what he's put and build an argument against it than getting drawn into silly squabbles.

Handbags
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 pm

@rawlings09 wrote:This thread has Bore-Off bin written all over it...

There are plenty of things on here by Mrs. Moor, that quite recently, under the circumstances i've agreed with, just as i seem to take a bit of interest and think about what he posts, it goes all the way back to this.

A thread that starts off about a friendly run out for some new players/Youth, which, by the way, if done any other time of the season is a ridiculous idea, end up with Mrs. Moor and one or two others in petty arguments.

We all know what to expect from him, Crap about Graham/Chairman if we lose, crap about Graham/Chairman if we win, crap about Graham/Chairman if we draw, rememberance of the good old days with Sockett and Smith, more bollocks of how we would be in the top half with Sockett and Smith, how they'd have done a better job with more time and £1600 a week and how sacking them was the worst thing ever, then comes a half decent post, usually on a tuesday/wednesday when he hasn't been on the bottle drunken, then, roll on friday and saturday for the next cycle of shite.

The worst thing is, people respond to the petty posts. I prefer arguing a football topic with him, relavant, something i might not agree with, but still consider what he's put and build an argument against it than getting drawn into silly squabbles.

Handbags

Hi Rawlings

Sorry my friend but I don’t post crap about Graham/Chairman.

My so called crap has been spot on, I said Hyde was a poor coach with no contacts and that he would not be able to build a team and would rely on loan players. You guys all said he was wonderful and under his guidance you would possibly make the playoffs but would end up with a great side ready to challenge next season.

Well let’s look at the league table, any fair minded person would agree I have been right from day one and the only crap has come instead from the clubs hangers on and part time supporters.

I have questioned why a Chairman sacks two good Managers without giving them a chance and why a potential third would turn the job down without even starting. I have suggested the Chairman is star struck and clueless; again let’s look at the league table.

I wonder why prices are increased without consultation and why a multi millionaire can’t be bothered to put a few extra bob in the kitty while the club are in crisis.

My posts have consistently been correct from the moment I joined the forum, you have no team, the club can’t support the budget given to Hyde, you are fighting relegation, the few players you have are supported by expensive loan players who come and go, players leaving the club talk of a complete shambles behind the scenes, I could go on but it gets boring after a while.

The reason none of you can debate the issues is simple, I am right and always have been, the names on your team sheet and your league position prove it despite what you post about me I’m right.

smug

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am

Mrs Moor, why did you join the forum? For some reason you have a weird fixation with the current management team. And constantly criticise everything they do. Why? Are there hidden agendas behind your bombardment of Graham Hyde.

How often have you watched Redditch United this season?

Interested to know.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 am

Mrs Moor is right in everything he has stated, he is a footballing messiah so what he knows is correct

He knows the budget and everything you know. We will see him down at the next home game

He also knows the budget at Solihoof as well but never watches them play ever, in fact he never watches any football but just uses the Internet to see the results and then post his knowledge of the wonderful games on clubs forums. Probably got different usernames on lots of different clubs forums.
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 am

@in2thevalley wrote:
@Leethall wrote:Ah I see it was Chris Russell!! Billy!!

To be fair Jimmy can stay on the bench!

Just 3-2 against Earlswood is poor though really

i think you are being a little harsh, we were expected to win which we did, but if we lost, critics would again been calling for Hyde to go.
The result doesn't tell the whole story. we played some lovely neat one touch football and really should have won by four or five goals.
With Alex at the back we looked more solid.
Confidence boosting performance.

Yes I am being a little harsh mate but you have to be realistic in that we drew with Stratford and beat Earlswood but with greatest of respects to those clubs they are below us in the pyramid. I am looking at us playing sides in the Evostick Southern Prem, hopefully with Alex back he can sort out the leaks at the back. Chris Russell I hope is given time to adjust into the league as he is a good player, it may also mean we play some football. My worry still is the midfield and who Hyde is planning on signing to provide the creative spark required? He needs to sack off this continual getting in a loan player from Walsall...

Anyway what has happened to Joel Grandison?
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 3 Earlswood 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum