REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  ROWLY1971 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 am

Surprised this isnt getting any air time!
Saturdays game is off, and Redditch have agreed to a game v Earlswood from the Comb (yes that silly league that silly people talk about on Mid Comb Chat)
Apparently it will be a near as possible full strength Redditch Utd team, so theres your Saturday afternoon sorted! Apart from anybody in American titty bars that is.
Its a 1:15 kick off and wont be postponed by a bit of frost.
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanks for the info.

Is there any charge to get in?
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 pm

just checked on the website, about the postponed game. A game is a game who ever we play.

We will be there.

Up the Reds.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 pm

If Earlswood beat Redditch tomorrow i'll laugh my socks off, i hope a few of the back stabbers have the nerve to go and shake Paul Smiths hand and thank him for providing Redditch with the only players that belong to the club. Earlswood won't stand a chance but it's still interesting non the less, can someone post the result tomorrow please.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:If Earlswood beat Redditch tomorrow i'll laugh my socks off, i hope a few of the back stabbers have the nerve to go and shake Paul Smiths hand and thank him for providing Redditch with the only players that belong to the club. Earlswood won't stand a chance but it's still interesting non the less, can someone post the result tomorrow please.

Strange post MM considering your knowledge of the beautiful game.
Why do you think Earlswood 'don't stand a chance?'....friendly kick about for fitness?

You're wierd.
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:Surprised this isnt getting any air time!
Saturdays game is off, and Redditch have agreed to a game v Earlswood from the Comb (yes that silly league that silly people talk about on Mid Comb Chat)
Apparently it will be a near as possible full strength Redditch Utd team, so theres your Saturday afternoon sorted! Apart from anybody in American titty bars that is.
Its a 1:15 kick off and wont be postponed by a bit of frost.

Let it go Rowly...
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm treating this as a league game. I shall be there, flare in hand, topless and covered in face paint.

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Leethall on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:08 pm

1315 Kick Off. What an anal time to play football. If it was a 1500 KO I may be interested but as I am working I will give it a miss watching 2 shite sides play.
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:If Earlswood beat Redditch tomorrow i'll laugh my socks off, i hope a few of the back stabbers have the nerve to go and shake Paul Smiths hand and thank him for providing Redditch with the only players that belong to the club. Earlswood won't stand a chance but it's still interesting non the less, can someone post the result tomorrow please.

Strange post MM considering your knowledge of the beautiful game.
Why do you think Earlswood 'don't stand a chance?'....friendly kick about for fitness?

You're wierd.

I'm wierd, look my friend Paul Smith was replaced after seven games and you think this is a friendly kick about.

Imagine you were sacked and then given the chance to prove your worth when the odds are stacked against you against the guy who stabbed you in the back, i hear his players are going all out tomorrow and there will be nothing friendly about it.

Why don't Earlswood stand a chance, you really have to ask or is your bum twitching and your looking for excuses already. Crying with laughter

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Where better place than a 3G friendly to prove your previous employers wrong.

I don't know Paul Smith, therefor have nothing to say about the man and never have.

However, if I was Paul Smith and I read your post, I would cringe!

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Leethall on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Where better place than a 3G friendly to prove your previous employers wrong.

I don't know Paul Smith, therefor have nothing to say about the man and never have.

However, if I was Paul Smith and I read your post, I would cringe!

Top post that mate. I don't know Paul Smith either, he probably is a top bloke and is enjoying his time at Earlswood managing, yes managing. I am sure he has left this episode in the past and moved on.

It is a usual case of Bore Off from Mrs Moor... Don't pay any more Mrs Moor (as in the old Rumbelows advert, you are as old as this advert and company so why not jog on Wink)

I for one hope Paul Smith is enjoying his time at Earlswood, at the end of the day the past is the past, he was no 2 to a manager in Sockett who IMO should never have been appointed in the 1st place who had a very, very average record.

maybe Mrs Moor can take more of an interest up at the Range? Going really well up there so why not enjoy it?
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:However, if I was Paul Smith and I read your post, I would cringe!

No i think he saves all of his cringing for your results, never the less i should turn up with your flare because let's be honest you don't see your team win that often ............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:However, if I was Paul Smith and I read your post, I would cringe!

No i think he saves all of his cringing for your results, never the less i should turn up with your flare because let's be honest you don't see your team win that often ............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Yeah....again cringeworthy.

There's only one person still dwelling in that era. The same person also poses as a female over the internet. Whistling

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Mrs Moor on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:However, if I was Paul Smith and I read your post, I would cringe!

No i think he saves all of his cringing for your results, never the less i should turn up with your flare because let's be honest you don't see your team win that often ............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Yeah....again cringeworthy.

There's only one person still dwelling in that era. The same person also poses as a female over the internet. Whistling

You have no idea, you have players playing for Earlswood who WILL want to make a point i can think of at least three of Hyde's cast off's who may turn out, it's not just about the Manager.

Stop making excuses before the game has even kicked off, the only thing cringeworthy is you guy's and your attitude, it's only a friendly, a warm up, a training session etc Head against wall

It's the same for both sides and at the end of the day it should and probably will be a walk in the park for you guy's. However you're lack of self belief is astonishing have you really sunk that low.

I don't pose Bluenose next time we play you, i'll come over to your shed behind the dugout's and give you a big kiss, I love you

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:14 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:However, if I was Paul Smith and I read your post, I would cringe!

No i think he saves all of his cringing for your results, never the less i should turn up with your flare because let's be honest you don't see your team win that often ............. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

Yeah....again cringeworthy.

There's only one person still dwelling in that era. The same person also poses as a female over the internet. Whistling

You have no idea, you have players playing for Earlswood who WILL want to make a point i can think of at least three of Hyde's cast off's who may turn out, it's not just about the Manager.

Stop making excuses before the game has even kicked off, the only thing cringeworthy is you guy's and your attitude, it's only a friendly, a warm up, a training session etc Head against wall

It's the same for both sides and at the end of the day it should and probably will be a walk in the park for you guy's. However you're lack of self belief is astonishing have you really sunk that low.

I don't pose Bluenose next time we play you, i'll come over to your shed behind the dugout's and give you a big kiss, I love you

Crying with laughter

Still got it! Cool


_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:41 am

LOL!Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:56 am

Mrs Moor, is it just the Redditch United forum that you spout your garbage on, or do you go on other forums and spout C**p on them to?

There is a saying If you can't say anthing positive...... then don't say anything at all.

So we wont be hearing from you again, will we?
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 am

in2thevalley wrote:There is a saying If you can't say anthing positive...... then don't say anything at all.

Maybe you should tell Bob Marley that then.... Or is that ok when he does his tedious BELL END?
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:There is a saying If you can't say anthing positive...... then don't say anything at all.

Maybe you should tell Bob Marley that then.... Or is that ok when he does his tedious BELL END?

But Mr Rowly...I am a Redditch Utd supporter on a Redditch Utd supporter's forum defending Redditch Utd with facts.

When a non Redditch Utd supporter comes onto a Redditch Utd supporters forum spouting 'he said/they said' after every Redditch Utd defeat...what do you expect? A hero's welcome?

I will save that for people who really give a flying fluff rather that sh*t stirring bullshitters.

avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 am

Bob Marley wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:There is a saying If you can't say anthing positive...... then don't say anything at all.

Maybe you should tell Bob Marley that then.... Or is that ok when he does his tedious BELL END?

But Mr Rowly...I am a Redditch Utd supporter on a Redditch Utd supporter's forum defending Redditch Utd with facts.

Redditch Utd of what era though, have you watched a game this season to get your facts from?
BELL END

Its easy isnt it to just BELL END people

BELL END
BELL END
BELL END

Talk facts then:
What do YOU think of Hydes tactics this season
What do YOU think of Hydes formation this season
What do YOU think of the quality of players wearing red this season
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Mrs Moor on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 am

Bob Marley wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:There is a saying If you can't say anthing positive...... then don't say anything at all.

Maybe you should tell Bob Marley that then.... Or is that ok when he does his tedious BELL END?

But Mr Rowly...I am a Redditch Utd supporter on a Redditch Utd supporter's forum defending Redditch Utd with facts.

When a non Redditch Utd supporter comes onto a Redditch Utd supporters forum spouting 'he said/they said' after every Redditch Utd defeat...what do you expect? A hero's welcome?

I will save that for people who really give a flying fluff rather that sh*t stirring bullshitters.


How many games have you watched this season, more than me ?

When you were critical you reckon it was ok because you were right, am i not right.

This is a forum and i have an interest in some of your players, you say i am critical because i comment on facts that surround your club, i have not made anything up i post on current events and share my opinion.

The fact i said Hyde would fail (and he has) was down to my experience, surely with your experience you should have agreed with me ?

All you can do is call people names and hype yourself up, as far as football goes you are an empty vessel.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  porrohman on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:28 am

Do you think Mrs Moor and Rowly are related? Same old same old...
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 pm

avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:53 pm

porrohman wrote:Do you think Mrs Moor and Rowly are related? Same old same old...

Who are you...
BELL END
woops, sorry, with comments like that you may be mistaken again and link me with the titty bat man
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  arsene on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 am

Put the handbags away, lads!
avatar
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum