Reds 1 Hitch Hikers 4

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reds 1 Hitch Hikers 4

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 am

Mrs Moor... you saw 1 of the 7 games with sockett at the helm and thought we were play-off contenders? And the fact that very same team, with the very same manager lost to 2 out of the 3 bottom sides at that time, and produced one of the worst performances i've seen for a long time didn't make you think otherwise?

I think our full strength squad could reach the playoffs but as seen, we don't have much in strength and depth.

Interesing what you said about Curley, Mrs Moor... last home game i watched him for a bit,just to see if he was a good as you think he is, i didn't see him do anything more than pace up and down the touchline... I don't know enough about him to comment, he seems a nice guy, although im unsure of his role?

I agree that the threads to digress alot.. but there's more things that come out of watching a game of football Very Happy
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 am

rawlings09 wrote:Mrs Moor... you saw 1 of the 7 games with sockett at the helm and thought we were play-off contenders? And the fact that very same team, with the very same manager lost to 2 out of the 3 bottom sides at that time, and produced one of the worst performances i've seen for a long time didn't make you think otherwise?

I think our full strength squad could reach the playoffs but as seen, we don't have much in strength and depth.

Interesing what you said about Curley, Mrs Moor... last home game i watched him for a bit,just to see if he was a good as you think he is, i didn't see him do anything more than pace up and down the touchline... I don't know enough about him to comment, he seems a nice guy, although im unsure of his role?

I agree that the threads to digress alot.. but there's more things that come out of watching a game of football Very Happy

Hi Rawlings09

I agree at full strength you should reach the play offs and i also agree you don't have any strength in depth.

Curley is there to bring in the players, do you guy's still honestly think Hyde has a clue at this level. I don't blame him for not saying anything during a match, do you honestly think Hyde has run out of knives. What you should have done is watch and listen to Hyde and then get back to me.

I don't disagree about some of the games you mention but my understanding is that by the Cirencester game Hyde had his claws in and that result was down to him as much as anyone. Oxford was a great result and the game i went to you should have came away with a point, i saw good passing football first half.

The only point i tried to make was that seven games was a joke and if you are happy to bicycle some people off then why not others, why plead for time unless of course you have a reason. Head against wall

I hope you make the play offs your support at leamington was great in the second half, especially the guys behind the goal in the main stand. You have some easy fixtures coming up and could make a real push in the next few weeks, give Curley a chance he's your best hope of new signings but when your Chairman can't match the ambition of the Southam Chairman you have to wonder whats going on.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 am

Mrs Moor, can I ask you, what is your fixation with redditch united??????? And why are so so anti graham hyde???
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 am

Captain Carlin wrote:Why can't you understand it........just about every other thread goes off the original topic! Now, have you heard about..................

Mrs Moor lives next to the high speed train track in Southam and shops in BHS
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 am

Leethall wrote:
Captain Carlin wrote:Why can't you understand it........just about every other thread goes off the original topic! Now, have you heard about..................

Mrs Moor lives next to the high speed train track in Southam and shops in BHS

Not on it ???????????????
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3