Reds 1 Hitch Hikers 4

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reds 1 Hitch Hikers 4

Post  porrohman on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Disappointing today. Few players well below par. Tommy,Alex and Tesfa still out injured. Our re starts are still very poor. Did well to come back into the game after going 2 down within 15 minutes. The ref then gave them a penalty, which looked dubious to say the least, but a number of their fans who were stood at that end told me it was a pen, so as we were 90 yards away let's just say it remains 'dubious'. Knocked the stuffing out of us really. They got a fourth late on. We huffed and puffed but didn't create much.
Minus Points-
We didn't isolate Ozzy against their right back. Ozzy was so much quicker than him, the guy was clueless, yet we rarely got one on one with him.Five or six players I'd give 5/10 to today. Only exceptions for me were Joey and Jake Jones.
We didn't get to grips with their front two in the first half, they were good mind, but we gave them too much room.
Another referee out of his depth.
Deono's kicking...again
Our free kicks are shocking. All too obvious who we are going for, yet never reaches him 90% of the time.
Plus points- ...................
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 1 Hitch Hikers 4

Post  del boy on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Well, I was on the half way line when the penalty was given, so I was a fair bit closer than you. I can’t recall who made the sliding tackle, but the ball was won cleanly and their striker went down in what I would call the ‘second phase’ of the tackle. I can’t say that it definitely wasn’t a penalty, but it did look rather harsh.

From there on after, our fans were on the back of the ref and the lino. Yes, they were rather poor, but we can’t use that as an excuse. We simply weren’t good enough on the day. Hitchin were simply better than us and the 1-4 score line was a fair reflection of the game.

I was rather bemused by the substitution of Forde after 5 minutes….and so was he! Initially, I thought he was injured, but I don’t think he was. So if Hyde is making a tactical substitution after 5 minutes, the big question is why!? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any player pulled off so early in any game… ever!

Speaking of substitutions, it seemed clear that Hyde had no confidence in the ability of any player on the bench. We looked poor throughout, but if making a substitution would have weakened the team even further (that looked like the case), then that is a worry.

As usual, we get a better than average crowd and the performance was in all honesty awful.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 pm

i thought their big centre forward was a real handful and held the ball up well which is something our forwards seem unable to do.i think we need a goal scorer and or someone who can hold the ball up to give our midfeild a chance to get up and help the forward line,i dont think deabil or berwick work together and i dont think they are the answer to our probs up front as yes they get the occasional chance but we never look likely to score more than one or if we are lucky two goals in a game.
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm

sounds like a real bad day at the office...
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Absolute pile of shite! Proves we have no squad depth whatsoever and we will be lucky to finish in the top half.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 pm

del boy wrote:I was rather bemused by the substitution of Forde after 5 minutes….and so was he! Initially, I thought he was injured, but I don’t think he was. So if Hyde is making a tactical substitution after 5 minutes, the big question is why!? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any player pulled off so early in any game… ever!

Speaking of substitutions, it seemed clear that Hyde had no confidence in the ability of any player on the bench. We looked poor throughout, but if making a substitution would have weakened the team even further (that looked like the case), then that is a worry.

Looks as though my match report last week just carried over to this week, Hyde unsure and with no confidence in his bench, suspect defence who i said were lucky to face a powder puff Leamington and would be punished in future games. I reckon he must of played Forde because he read my match report and just wanted to prove that he could take him off without a hitch.

Six points off relegation and most of the sides below have a game or games in hand, it could really go either way. I am sure Tesla & Tommy will return to save the day, but it's one thing increasing the budget to bring in better players and another thing knowing what to do with them.

Lets hope things get better quicky, all the best chaps.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 am

Leethall wrote:Absolute pile of shite! Proves we have no squad depth whatsoever and we will be lucky to finish in the top half.

Harsh.Didn't hear any complaints when we beat Leamington with this squad!! Plus we added Tom Berwick to yesterdays squad. We didn't play well, they did, the penalty decision changed the game, we were right back in it at 2-1.

Mrs Moor. Your Solihoof Bores are 2 points from a relegation spot. Yes, when your fans are predicting a 8th/9th place finish you are in a relegation battle. We have no players called Tesla. The players got clapped and cheered off yesterday..as did the Manager. We didn't play well but the lads battled from start to finish. Despite your links to Solihoof Bores you still insist on coming on here stirring. You can't answer why you don't like Hydey. Redditch United are like an favourite old girlfriend to you...you've experienced it but you still can't get it out of your head.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:18 am

porrohman wrote:
Leethall wrote:Absolute pile of shite! Proves we have no squad depth whatsoever and we will be lucky to finish in the top half.

Harsh.Didn't hear any complaints when we beat Leamington with this squad!! Plus we added Tom Berwick to yesterdays squad. We didn't play well, they did, the penalty decision changed the game, we were right back in it at 2-1.

My views on the squad depth have not changed mate over the season. The Leamington result was great but even the squad there was considerably thin! Hitchin though are a decent side, one of the better sides I have seen in this league this season so not surprised they beat us. We also need to stop blaming the ref's so much, these decisions even themselves out over the course of the season.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 am

I'm not blaming the ref for the fact that we lost. They were a decent team with the best front two I've seen this season. They fully deserved to win. However both sets of players were constantly baffled by his decisions yesterday...that in my book is a poor referee. At 2-1 we looked as if we could get back into it. Can't wait to see the video of that tackle so we can see if it was a penalty. The Forde substitution after 6 minutes still has everyone baffled mind. He wasn't injured. He looked as bemused as all of us when he saw he was coming off. Good team, nice fans, crap afternoon for us.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:15 am

Jenko gave the ref an 8.

D'Aguilar (or however its spelt) has always been a funny ref - doesn't communicate with players on their level and can lose control of games because of that. His decision making is OK, but if you don't communicate well enough, tempers can get flared, and he's not great at keeping a lid on these things (in my experience).

This defeat exposes the problems you get with a young side made up of academy youngsters on loan/just released.

Its a man's game at this level - Solihull have found that every year when putting such players in, and have had to adjust - the ability is more likely to get you through at this level than the BSBN, but you'll still have patchy spells.

Just like last week's result didn't mean Reds would challenge at the top, this result doesn't mean they'll struggle at the bottom - they have enough to be safe this season, of that I'm pretty sure.

Its looking tough for any of the current bottom four to survive - if I had to back anyone to stay up of those teams it would be Hemel - the other three just don't have enough in my opinion.

fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
del boy wrote:I was rather bemused by the substitution of Forde after 5 minutes….and so was he! Initially, I thought he was injured, but I don’t think he was. So if Hyde is making a tactical substitution after 5 minutes, the big question is why!? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any player pulled off so early in any game… ever!

Looks as though my match report last week just carried over to this week, Hyde unsure and with no confidence in his bench, suspect defence who i said were lucky to face a powder puff Leamington and would be punished in future games. I reckon he must of played Forde because he read my match report and just wanted to prove that he could take him off without a hitch.#

Six points off relegation and most of the sides below have a game or games in hand, it could really go either way. I am sure Tesla & Tommy will return to save the day, but it's one thing increasing the budget to bring in better players and another thing knowing what to do with them.

Lets hope things get better quicky, all the best chaps.

Mrs Bore...what is it with your wierd fascination of all things RUFC and your obvious dislike of Mr Hyde?
If you did not know any better, you would think you was a bitter and twisted, ex-associate of RUFC?

Were you part of the 'car crash, head in the clouds' management that nearly lead our club into extinction?
and like all others, are now no-where to be seen? (except at Solihoof Bores)

I think you should start looking a little closer to home my friend....the questions about financing over paid players and large squads, could be asked of your team....

Bell end.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 am

porrohman wrote:I'm not blaming the ref for the fact that we lost. They were a decent team with the best front two I've seen this season. They fully deserved to win. However both sets of players were constantly baffled by his decisions yesterday...that in my book is a poor referee. At 2-1 we looked as if we could get back into it. Can't wait to see the video of that tackle so we can see if it was a penalty. The Forde substitution after 6 minutes still has everyone baffled mind. He wasn't injured. He looked as bemused as all of us when he saw he was coming off. Good team, nice fans, crap afternoon for us.

Some of our fans do have a very blinkered view of referees at all games. I think people blame the officials for decisions made correctly.

Can't comment on the penalty but you have to get over it as it is never going to be overturned when given.

Strange decision taking off a player after 6 mins when he has played really well v Leamington? I do find baffling a lot of decisions made in respect of substitutions and player positions by Graham Hyde, this one just totally mystifies me and I was not even at the game!
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 am

[quote="fingers"]Jenko gave the ref an 8.

1.I don't think there's a fan or player anywhere who takes the slightest bit of notice what marks out of 10 reporters give them.
2.He also gave a player who was on the pitch for 6 minutes 5 out of 10. See point 1.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 am

It was one of those games where you draw a line under and move on.

I have seen the "foul" which led to the penalty and the footage is inconclusive, but what is noticeable when you see it, is that only one of the Hitchin players actually appeal for a penalty!!

Cant really add to what has already been said apart from Mrs Moor's contributions ( which i dis-regard with immediate effect)

Thought Halsall was MOTM . Tireless running and a goal.

Oh well there is always next week.

Up the Reds.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 pm

I thought we were absolutely dreadful yesterday. A couple of injuries to key players has put a massive strain of resources and from looking like an outside bet for the playoffs we have lost 3 out of 4 and are sucked back in at the bottom. Stringfellow looks like a fish out of water at left back, why not leave him where he is and plug the other gaps? The players that are coming in to cover the injuries just aren't good enough which again makes you question the depth of the squad and the network the management has at the level. Jones and Osbourne showed a few glimmers of hope throughout the 90 minutes, the strikers were garbage, especially Deabill who has been crap for weeks. Was there no one on the bench that was even worth considering to brings on, even a couple of kids for experience? There was no confidence in the bench at all.

I think Mr Hyde is doing a decidedly average job. We are 6 points off relegation in a not particularly strong league. I imagine whilst our budget doesn't compare with your leamington's and brackley's of this world it will be far from being the lowest. Our crowds are comparible with most other clubs, and before the anti sockett mob come out with knives, his most consist ant performers, Coleman, Hickman, Robinson, we're bought to the club by the previous management. Gardner bought Warmer to the club. 3 of the 4 are injured and we are back to square one.

I think we are on a downward spiral and this is down to the in experience of the manager. I would like to see Hyde out ASAP, and replaced by everyone's favourite ex centre forward/coach/assistant manager Mr Carlos Heggs.

SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 pm

SID SNOT wrote:I thought we were absolutely dreadful yesterday. A couple of injuries to key players has put a massive strain of resources and from looking like an outside bet for the playoffs we have lost 3 out of 4 and are sucked back in at the bottom. Stringfellow looks like a fish out of water at left back, why not leave him where he is and plug the other gaps? The players that are coming in to cover the injuries just aren't good enough which again makes you question the depth of the squad and the network the management has at the level. Jones and Osbourne showed a few glimmers of hope throughout the 90 minutes, the strikers were garbage, especially Deabill who has been crap for weeks. Was there no one on the bench that was even worth considering to brings on, even a couple of kids for experience? There was no confidence in the bench at all.

I think Mr Hyde is doing a decidedly average job. We are 6 points off relegation in a not particularly strong league. I imagine whilst our budget doesn't compare with your leamington's and brackley's of this world it will be far from being the lowest. Our crowds are comparible with most other clubs, and before the anti sockett mob come out with knives, his most consist ant performers, Coleman, Hickman, Robinson, we're bought to the club by the previous management. Gardner bought Warmer to the club. 3 of the 4 are injured and we are back to square one.

I think we are on a downward spiral and this is down to the in experience of the manager. I would like to see Hyde out ASAP, and replaced by everyone's favourite ex centre forward/coach/assistant manager Mr Carlos Heggs.

bad performance yeah who cares lets forget it and be be there st albans, Mr hyde doing a bad job FO is there any chance every 1 getting behind this midtable team. it is what it is lets get on board afro

Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Sid, we can’t keep changing managers!! Hyde needs to be given a decent turn in charge now.

I’m now starting to wonder if there is any point in our Under 21 Team? I assume that the bench yesterday was made up of players from the Under 21’s. If we are only going to use them to get us knocked out of senior cup games, then it seems like an unnecessary expense for the club.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 pm

SID SNOT wrote:I thought we were absolutely dreadful yesterday. A couple of injuries to key players has put a massive strain of resources and from looking like an outside bet for the playoffs we have lost 3 out of 4 and are sucked back in at the bottom. Stringfellow looks like a fish out of water at left back, why not leave him where he is and plug the other gaps? The players that are coming in to cover the injuries just aren't good enough which again makes you question the depth of the squad and the network the management has at the level. Jones and Osbourne showed a few glimmers of hope throughout the 90 minutes, the strikers were garbage, especially Deabill who has been crap for weeks. Was there no one on the bench that was even worth considering to brings on, even a couple of kids for experience? There was no confidence in the bench at all.

I am quite stunned by this post Sid....always rated your opinion, but I think you must have baby brain or something.

Outside bet for playoffs?....just think about what has happened at our club over the last 10 months....survival in this league will be an achievement. OK, maybe not ambitious, but very realistic.
You are criticising 18-19 year old kids....?
Weak squad? of course we have...there are teams in the BSP & BSN that are not able to even name enough subs....so maybe a weak bench is the least of our worries...just look at teams like Darlington, Kettering, Eastwood...we were there not so long ago.

A few decent results and people have forgotten what a sh*t mess this club was in 10 months ago...we are stilll here, we are competitive in a league with high spenders and settled squads, we are developing a solid foundation off the field...

Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Although i am very grateful of Chris saving us, and i agree the club is in a better state now than it was 10 months ago... Steve, you have to stop living 10 months ago mate.

Only the hardcore fans care about where we were back then, but i think we need to move forward and stop living in the past. Remembering where we were 10 months ago won't get new fans in, won't make the club money or won't help us climb the league.

I can't see it sticking "oh we're in the mid comb... but it's okay, we were saved 3 years ago". I'd rather say, "We're in the Conference! looking back, i'm glad we were saved!"

May sound a tad ungrateful, and beleive me, it isn't at all, but the only way to progress is forward.

We'll be alright Wink
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm

rawlings09 wrote:Although i am very grateful of Chris saving us, and i agree the club is in a better state now than it was 10 months ago... Steve, you have to stop living 10 months ago mate.

Only the hardcore fans care about where we were back then, but i think we need to move forward and stop living in the past. Remembering where we were 10 months ago won't get new fans in, won't make the club money or won't help us climb the league.

I can't see it sticking "oh we're in the mid comb... but it's okay, we were saved 3 years ago". I'd rather say, "We're in the Conference! looking back, i'm glad we were saved!"

May sound a tad ungrateful, and beleive me, it isn't at all, but the only way to progress is forward.

We'll be alright Wink

+1
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

substainable growth....look it up.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:47 pm

SID SNOT wrote:I think we are on a downward spiral and this is down to the in experience of the manager. I would like to see Hyde out ASAP, and replaced by everyone's favourite ex centre forward/coach/assistant manager Mr Carlos Heggs.

Not everyone's!!!!!!!
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:43 am

Bob Marley wrote:

I am quite stunned by this post Sid....always rated your opinion, but I think you must have baby brain or something.

Outside bet for playoffs?....just think about what has happened at our club over the last 10 months....survival in this league will be an achievement. OK, maybe not ambitious, but very realistic.
Weak squad? of course we have...there are teams in the BSP & BSN that are not able to even name enough subs....so maybe a weak bench is the least of our worries...just look at teams like Darlington, Kettering, Eastwood...we were there not so long ago.

A few decent results and people have forgotten what a sh*t mess this club was in 10 months ago...we are stilll here, we are competitive in a league with high spenders and settled squads, we are developing a solid foundation off the field...

Bob

I am always so amazed that you can speak with such authority about things you can't really know much about. My post spoke about our current and previous management teams, and also a selection of players, none of which you can have seen perform? I saw every game under the Sockett and Smith regime and thought they were very harshly treated. They bought some excellent players into the club and were very unfortunate to be sacked off the back of a very poor performance at home to Cirencester. I am convinced we would be higher up the league had they still been at the club. Hyde just isn't my cup of tea. He just isn't a very likable individual and has evidently stabbed anyone and everyone in the back (Redhead, Sockett, Smith, Fenemore) to get to where he is now. He hasn't got any network within the game at this level, a part from the odd loan player he hasn't bought in any real quality to the club, and there are times when tatically he leaves a lot to be desired. As a paying customer it is surely my perogative to criticise players who I feel aren't performing regardless of how old they are. I'll say it again Deabill has been absolute garbage for weeks, although when we have no other striking options at the club there may be a question mark over his motivation. Having had however long in charge of the club, Hyde should really have at least one player on the bench that he can bring on to change the game when we are losing 3-1 at home. We have a thread bare squad and Hyde has no confidence in the bench. That is my view, having watched pre season and the start of the season under S&S, and the rest under Hyde.

Yes, 10 months a go we were f***ed, and had Mr Swan not come along, and we were still muddling along without a playing budget and huge debts etc, then I agree survival in this league would be a huge achievement. But he did come along and choose to invest in the club. We have a competitive playing budget. Our crowds are comparible with most other teams in the league. After being the whipping boys of a very strong Conference North for the past 5 or 6 years we should be competing and pushing for the playoffs in a league which isn't anywhere near the standard of the Conference North. Do you think Man City fans coming out of the game yesterday were saying, 'Well two years ago, we would have been happy to score 2 against United so it doesn't really matter that we lost', of course they weren't, fortune smiled on that club in the investment they recieved from the Middle East, which in turn changes supporters expectations, as it has at Redditch to a much lesser extent. No one cares about 10 months ago, the club has moved on, and the bottom line is with the resources at his disposal Mr Hyde should be doing a better job than he is.

SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 am

SID SNOT wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:

Bob

I am always so amazed that you can speak with such authority about things you can't really know much about. My post spoke about our current and previous management teams, and also a selection of players, none of which you can have seen perform? I saw every game under the Sockett and Smith regime and thought they were very harshly treated. They bought some excellent players into the club and were very unfortunate to be sacked off the back of a very poor performance at home to Cirencester. I am convinced we would be higher up the league had they still been at the club. Hyde just isn't my cup of tea. He just isn't a very likable individual and has evidently stabbed anyone and everyone in the back (Redhead, Sockett, Smith, Fenemore) to get to where he is now. He hasn't got any network within the game at this level, a part from the odd loan player he hasn't bought in any real quality to the club, and there are times when tatically he leaves a lot to be desired. As a paying customer it is surely my perogative to criticise players who I feel aren't performing regardless of how old they are. I'll say it again Deabill has been absolute garbage for weeks, although when we have no other striking options at the club there may be a question mark over his motivation. Having had however long in charge of the club, Hyde should really have at least one player on the bench that he can bring on to change the game when we are losing 3-1 at home. We have a thread bare squad and Hyde has no confidence in the bench. That is my view, having watched pre season and the start of the season under S&S, and the rest under Hyde.

Yes, 10 months a go we were f***ed, and had Mr Swan not come along, and we were still muddling along without a playing budget and huge debts etc, then I agree survival in this league would be a huge achievement. But he did come along and choose to invest in the club. We have a competitive playing budget. Our crowds are comparible with most other teams in the league. After being the whipping boys of a very strong Conference North for the past 5 or 6 years we should be competing and pushing for the playoffs in a league which isn't anywhere near the standard of the Conference North. Do you think Man City fans coming out of the game yesterday were saying, 'Well two years ago, we would have been happy to score 2 against United so it doesn't really matter that we lost', of course they weren't, fortune smiled on that club in the investment they recieved from the Middle East, which in turn changes supporters expectations, as it has at Redditch to a much lesser extent. No one cares about 10 months ago, the club has moved on, and the bottom line is with the resources at his disposal Mr Hyde should be doing a better job than he is.

Great post Sid

I have wondered myself why the people reading this forum take “Steve’s” posts so seriously; the guy is after all on the other side of the world and has never watched the team play. He has no idea about the current personalities and is in absolutely no position to comment on recent performances or the personalities involved, he chooses to insult people and their performance and position from the other side of the world without any credible credentials for forwarding an opinion. When the football club decided to make the price increase on the gate they did not even bother to tell him, that alone should tell everyone what they need to know.

Swan obviously put all his eggs in the Hyde basket and has followed Hyde’s advice time after time no mater how many casualties their have been along the way. This league is a very poor league and it’s just as easy for Redditch finish top six than mid table or worse, the standard is awful and some rather good MFC players actually look stand out in some of the games I have seen this season.

My message to Mr Swan is simple, time for you to reflect. Yes you went with Hyde a decision probably based on his playing career no doubt and the fact he lives fairly local but now that decision is looking a poor one and it’s time to show some metal.

Redditch have just lost out on the battle to sign a player to those giants of non league football Southam United, that says it all really, everyone knows Hyde is not a asset anymore but more of a hindrance.

The club has a good man in Mark O’Callaghan and he is someone who can take the club forward he just needs to be given the support Redhead, Sockett, Smith and Fenemore were not given.

The genuine supporters should wake up, the bench is a disgrace for this level of football, it’ totally embarrassing to not have at least two or three players you can call on injuries or no injuries. The communication is non existent, probably because it ends up in a full blown squabble during the game. There is no plan B and now players simply won’t sign for the club preferring instead sides like Southam United.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 am

Bob Marley wrote:substainable growth....look it up.

Another extremely patronising response to what seemed to me a perfectly reasonable post from Rawlings. Rather than address the point he was making you insult him by implying he doesn't know the definition of "sustainable growth."

Just so we know, how much time must elapse before you will allow us to criticise anything or anyone at the Club? One year, two years or never?

Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top