Graham Hyde's red & white army....RUFC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Graham Hyde's red & white army....RUFC

Post  redditch born on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Dont presume VC works or is a voice from the valley sounds like Mrs Moor to me?
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Very true. We all know that the forum has been hijacked in recent months. Ever since Graham Hyde and the team turned our form around, it has gone rather quiet on here from the 'haters'!!!! If we were still in the bottom 4/5, they'd still be here!!! This could just be a 'new angle of attack'.

If the club says something negative about the fans through the official website, or through an interview in the press, then anyone who disagrees is entitled to get annoyed and respond accordingly. But to criticize the club because of a post from an anonymous poster, who could be absolutely anyone, is ridiculous.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree Del Boy..

The facts are as follows:

Mr Swan has paid off the debt of the club.
He is negotiating for a 3G pitch that could bring $1k per week in revenue...imagine the impact on the clubs finances?
The facilities have improved beyond recognition (remember; no heating, no water, burst pipes, no toilets, no beer)

Mr Hyde is doing a great job on the pitch..settled side, competitive in every game, great recent results.

Things are pretty damn good at the moment for all things RUFC....sure, things can improve and I am convinced they will....but you know what, we should be proud to be a Red right now and if the improvement continues as we have seen over the last 9 months........?

Onwards & upwards!!!!
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I agree Del Boy..

The facts are as follows:

Mr Swan has paid off the debt of the club.
He is negotiating for a 3G pitch that could bring $1k per week in revenue...imagine the impact on the clubs finances?
The facilities have improved beyond recognition (remember; no heating, no water, burst pipes, no toilets, no beer)

Mr Hyde is doing a great job on the pitch..settled side, competitive in every game, great recent results.

Things are pretty damn good at the moment for all things RUFC....sure, things can improve and I am convinced they will....but you know what, we should be proud to be a Red right now and if the improvement continues as we have seen over the last 9 months........?

Onwards & upwards!!!!

Can't argue about what you have said Bob.

What I can argue about yours & Del's posts are that the comments from VC are actually from somebody within the club and can easily be seen when reading the papers. Doesn't bother me but some of the recent comments regarding fans are not the best way to represent a club to its key customers.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  JBS on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 am

Sorry for bringing the thread up again, and not that anyone really cares, but I'm not staying away I cant be arsed and dont have the willpower Very Happy. I wont be at games over Christmas, for no other reason than I cant afford it, but will be back at some time in the new year.

JBS
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile http://twitter.com/redditch_united

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:33 am

JBS...you can have my match ticket if you want it...
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top