New Evesham manager is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Evesham manager is?

Post  redditch born on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:25 am

Matt Clarke!
avatar
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  Leethall on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 pm

redditch born wrote:Matt Clarke!

That will be interesting his return to Redditch! Expect some ex Reds to join him maybe?! Rickards, Forinton etc Wink
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  mattim on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Leethall wrote:
redditch born wrote:Matt Clarke!

That will be interesting his return to Redditch! Expect some ex Reds to join him maybe?! Rickards, Forinton etc Wink

Anyone fancy taking a few bets on that ?!

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 276
Join date : 2011-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  littleworthred on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 pm

mattim wrote:
Leethall wrote:
redditch born wrote:Matt Clarke!

That will be interesting his return to Redditch! Expect some ex Reds to join him maybe?! Rickards, Forinton etc Wink

Anyone fancy taking a few bets on that ?!
hahaha paddy power Crying with laughter
avatar
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  porrohman on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:04 pm

New Evesham Manager is....someone who admitted 25 breaches of FA regulations and 11 related to match fixing in three games he played in.Someone who was banned for 12 months in relation to these breaches.
Unemployable in my book. Obviously not in other peoples.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  pindick69 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:32 pm

porrohman wrote:New Evesham Manager is....someone who admitted 25 breaches of FA regulations and 11 related to match fixing in three games he played in.Someone who was banned for 12 months in relation to these breaches.
Unemployable in my book. Obviously not in other peoples.

Totally agree.
After playing their face in the media and taking the moral high ground about Nathan Vaughans attitude and Leo Browns drug conviction they have completely backtracked and made themselves out as complete hypocrites.
How anyone can touch Clarke is beyond me.


Last edited by pindick69 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

pindick69
Midland Combination League

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  fingers on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Leo Brown was convicted of producing cannabis, not Lei Brown - http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/9332998.Striker_axed_after_drugs_conviction/

Word is that Nathan Vaughan had more to do with his decision to leave Evesham than certain press releases might have you believe.

Matt Clarke was banned for 12 matches and fined for his part in the Southport brawl - once his ban was up the Redditch United board/management at the time took him back, knowing he had the betting allegations hanging over him.

Halesowen Town's board at the time employed him as manager knowing he had the betting allegations hanging over him.

Marlon King has been convicted of sexual assault and actual bodily harm, yet has earned a deal at Birmingham City.

Evesham United are not the first club to employ someone with a chequered past and they won't be the last: football clubs have always considered CVs over indiscretions and always will.



avatar
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 377
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  porrohman on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Good point Fingers..but it doesn't make it right.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  pindick69 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

fingers wrote:Leo Brown was convicted of producing cannabis, not Lei Brown - http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/9332998.Striker_axed_after_drugs_conviction/

Word is that Nathan Vaughan had more to do with his decision to leave Evesham than certain press releases might have you believe.

Matt Clarke was banned for 12 matches and fined for his part in the Southport brawl - once his ban was up the Redditch United board/management at the time took him back, knowing he had the betting allegations hanging over him.

Halesowen Town's board at the time employed him as manager knowing he had the betting allegations hanging over him.

Marlon King has been convicted of sexual assault and actual bodily harm, yet has earned a deal at Birmingham City.

Evesham United are not the first club to employ someone with a chequered past and they won't be the last: football clubs have always considered CVs over indiscretions and always will.


I know some of the reasons behind Vaughans departure, as I spoke to the source, and Leo Brown isn't the first player involved in drugs that Evesham United have got rid of. so yes, they paint themselves as a whiter than white club then back track. Major double standards I tell you.

pindick69
Midland Combination League

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  Leethall on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 am

I am off on a scouting mission to watch Evesham play Hitchin today!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  porrohman on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 am

Good luck...forget looking at strikers now we've got Berwick! Cup
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  Leethall on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:45 am

Evesham 1 up. Mackey and James Mcpike up front. Still my view that Mackey is a much better player than Berwick and proven. Berwick has scored goals for Daventry....
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  Leethall on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 am

Oh and Will Richards is playing for Evesham at centre half! Also scored the games only goal and Matty a parks has a Mohican!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  porrohman on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Mackey has left Sham and gone to St Neots.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  Leethall on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 pm

porrohman wrote:Mackey has left Sham and gone to St Neots.

Yep he has gone to St Neots ££££'s to play with Stefan Moore to earns lots of ££££'s Wink
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Evesham manager is?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum