Sport Apprenticeships

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sport Apprenticeships

Post  littleworthred on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 am

Are you interested in a career in Sport? Are You aged between 16 and 18? If so then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Starting in January 2012 Redditch United Football Club in partnership with Redditch New College will be running a 2 year paid Apprenticeship Scheme that will involve 16 hours a week work Placement in Sport and Leisure in and around Redditch, there will also be 1 day a week Education to be held at Redditch United's Home The Valley Stadium. At the end of the 2 Years you will have obtained recognised Qualification in the Sport and Leisure Industry. To Sign up for this great opportunity Contact Graham Hyde or Jeff Watson at the Club on 01527 67450 or redditchutdfc@ymailcom
[img][/img]
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sport Apprenticeships

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 am

I've got a FA Level 2 Coaching badge and an NVQ Level 2 in sports and allied occupations... is it worth me doing it?
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 am

rawlings09 wrote:I've got a FA Level 2 Coaching badge and an NVQ Level 2 in sports and allied occupations... is it worth me doing it?
I think it might as you gain valuable work experience in the industry, if your interested send an email and you will be contacted by new college who will give you all the info in detail about the scheme.
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top