Whats all this then....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats all this then....

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 am

adiy price wrote:this is adiy prices wife after all the years he has put in to redditch united he finds out this morning he has no longer got a job and he has to hear it secound hand they couldnt tell him to his face would just like tosay a big thank you to jeff you have finally got rid of all of us cock head

without wanting to be labelled a sh*t stirrer... somebody else posted this not me.... what all this then?
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats all this then....

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 am

adiy price wrote:not sure he went towork today and graham told him they got somebody else to do the kitchen bit bad getting the footballmanger to do there dirty work

Has Chris made Graham head chef too? Laughing Laughing Laughing
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 am

this is adiys wife not to sure whats been said but adiy went in to do kitchen today and was told by graham that they got somebody else to do kitchen then he had a phone call of sam who works in the office asking for all there tshirts and coats bk of him still nobody has explained to him why he isnt working there a lots goneon in the last month 5 of us have left because of jeff watson
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 am

Perhaps someone was reading his forum posts Crying with laughter

I take it if i go for a cup of tea now it will be a threat free zone Embarassed

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

can be any where in the ground now Crying with laughter
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:48 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:
adiy price wrote:not sure he went towork today and graham told him they got somebody else to do the kitchen bit bad getting the footballmanger to do there dirty work

Has Chris made Graham head chef too? Laughing Laughing Laughing
that would make a good half time team talk do you want onions with your cheese burger by the way number 10 what the flip was you doing at their corner Crying with laughter might make a bit more in the kitchen then Senile
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 pm

So Aidy have you asked for an explanation/reason, or indeed been given one?
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Sorry to hear that Aidy....
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 am

It all seems a bit Petty... i like Jeff, Ade and Michelle but this is the kind of thing that should be discussed face to face. Not bitching about it on the Forum, Jeff this, Jeff that, Chris this, Chris that...

I know Jeff works hard at the club and i don't see many people offering to help him out in what seems like quite a high stress job. Calling him a Cock Head on here and Facebook, in my opinion, isn't the right way to go about it.

I know i called a certain someone on here a certain something, i have since apologised to him personally and face to face. He's not all that bad Wink

I don't know what's gone on, but i don't see how bitching about it will make it any easier.

Sticking up for Jeff here as he works hard and gets alot of sh*t if he makes a mistake. So what? He's human. If you have an opinion, then why not say it to his face? He's a nice enough guy to chat to.

I hope this all gets sorted pretty soon. Had a luke warm hotdog yesterday Sad
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 am

i have said it to his face and i will say it to his face by the way this is adiys wife a nice guy his he well u ask him why 4 of us left in the first place and what about the 5 years adiy put into that place have any of u ever said about all the hard work he has put into the club answer no they cant even tell him to his face that he didnt have a job they had to get graham to do it and jeff knew about it so dont tell me i shouldnt put it on here ur allquick enough to back stab jeff behinde his back then suck up to him when u see him so if i was you i would keep ur nose out no they didnt give adiy a reason why he didnt have a job there they havent even spoke to him after all he has done for that club now thats what i call back stabbers
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 am

But Mrs Price, all I was asking is when told, by whoever, did Aidy not go and seek a reason from Jeff or Chris as to WHY he had been sacked? I would of!
Youre right it wasnt Grahams job (mind you he has so many he may well be chief sacker too) so therefore wasnt Grahams job to give a reason... but it WAS Aidys job to seek a WHY? and 1 im surprised he didnt go and do.
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 am

they wasnt there he was told in the morning after he had been and done all the shopping for the place sally ignored him on thursday and he thought there was something funny going on he asked jeff on saturday what was happening and jeff said he didint know dont tell me he works in office and doesnt know whats going on he doesnt like to miss out on anything he has a phone call of that sam asking him for all his tshirts back and coats still nobody told him what was going on dont you think sally or chris should of told him not anybody else no but you learn something in that place that its all ways of somebody else whats the saying why have a dog and bark your self adiy is not intersted in the place he has moved on but when your husband has worked his heart out over the years in that place to try and keep it going yes most of them was for ken but he carryed on when chris and sally took over and has worked hard and they couldnt even say thank you for all the hard work p*ss take dont you think see im really annoyed he has been treated like this
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:40 am

I can see and understand your anger Mrs P yes.
Not just to back Aidy up, and not just to knock the Swans, but I dont like hearing ANY story when everyday people give their time and effort to what is still grass roots football, and get treated badly as in this case.

It does look to me though, and yes Im aware only 1 side has come forward and told their side atm, that its another poor 'footballing' decision from Swan that may work in a board room, but doesnt translate to football clubs. Football clubs cannot be bought because they cannot be owned.... just borrowed for various amounts of money. The fans always own football clubs.

I was up Scotland this week just gone and had my photo taken outside Celtics ground next to Steins statue, with the engraved words

"FOOTBALL WITHOUT THE FANS IS NOTHING"
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 am

Not to be an arse but ever heard of full stops? I feel sympathy of course but I think you should go back to club and ask for full explanation like Rowly said, after all 5 years of hard work does not deserve that kind of exit. Won't probably get anywhere by mindlessly ranting on here. Hope you get somewhere with it.
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:05 pm

im not going to ask any questions it was their decision i'll live with it. for the record i enjoyed working at the club, i got on with most people there (not all). i think chris swan is the best thing that could of happened to the club i also think graham hyde will be a good manager for us, he's come from a proffesional(i know) upbrining and now trying to instill that at redditch. what we all must remember is good players win games but they cost money if we dont pay it someone else will Senile
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top