evesham sack their manager

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 am

Leethall wrote:Me and you Rowly could quite easily russle up a few top signings for this level or a few rough diamonds from the lower levels of the Pyramid.

That's a good idea, you should mention it to the powers that be. I suggested it in an earlier post and your guy from Hooters took the pee.

You get about Leethall & Rowly is a well know face with years of experience locally.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Bob Marley on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:Me and you Rowly could quite easily russle up a few top signings for this level or a few rough diamonds from the lower levels of the Pyramid.

That's a good idea, you should mention it to the powers that be. I suggested it in an earlier post and your guy from Hooters took the pee.

You get about Leethall & Rowly is a well know face with years of experience locally.

With respect to Leethal and Rowly..if they were good enough to be scouting/coaching at this level they would be doing it and not just commenting on this and other forums.
I think I can run the country better than Cameron, but if I could, I wouldn't be sitting in a Hooters bar in Virginia Beach.

I have seen the sides Rowly has managed/coached/assisted in the past.
I have not seen anything Leethal has done...although his Uncle was pretty good.

NB - Mrs Moor...if you are going to continue to annoy me on this forum, please refer to me as Sir Bob (as suggested by Rowly)...thank you.
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Leethall on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:Me and you Rowly could quite easily russle up a few top signings for this level or a few rough diamonds from the lower levels of the Pyramid.

That's a good idea, you should mention it to the powers that be. I suggested it in an earlier post and your guy from Hooters took the pee.

You get about Leethall & Rowly is a well know face with years of experience locally.

With respect to Leethal and Rowly..if they were good enough to be scouting/coaching at this level they would be doing it and not just commenting on this and other forums.
I think I can run the country better than Cameron, but if I could, I wouldn't be sitting in a Hooters bar in Virginia Beach.

I have seen the sides Rowly has managed/coached/assisted in the past.
I have not seen anything Leethal has done...although his Uncle was pretty good.

NB - Mrs Moor...if you are going to continue to annoy me on this forum, please refer to me as Sir Bob (as suggested by Rowly)...thank you.

Can't be any worse than the current scouting network Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am

Bob Marley wrote: NB - Mrs Moor...if you are going to continue to annoy me on this forum, please refer to me as Sir Bob (as suggested by Rowly)...thank you.

There was only one Sir Bob Steve so i won't be calling you that.

I did not realise i was annoying you, sorry about that.

I am told that at the moment GH does his scouting by telephone, but i suppose when you have so many duties to perform you don't get time to do much scouting perhaps it's something that should be looked at.

I have read leethall's posts and it is obvious to me he knows his stuff, probably because i watch many of the sides he does and i find his views both interesting and accurate on the whole. Rowly would do a job for anyone and has management experience, he has also played for the club along with others in the area and has many friends and contacts locally that he could call on.

With respect just why are you sitting in a Hooters Bar in Virginia Beach.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  porrohman on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

I would like to think 90% of us on here know a decent footballer when they see one. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to spot a decent footballer. Having a pop at Graham again won't do you any favours on here Mrs Moor. 'I am told at the moment he does his scouting by telephone.' Silly comment.The club has someone scouting weekly...and there's a new face coming in this week. Blimey how did they manage that?
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Bob Marley on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote: NB - Mrs Moor...if you are going to continue to annoy me on this forum, please refer to me as Sir Bob (as suggested by Rowly)...thank you.

There was only one Sir Bob Steve so i won't be calling you that.

I did not realise i was annoying you, sorry about that.

I am told that at the moment GH does his scouting by telephone, but i suppose when you have so many duties to perform you don't get time to do much scouting perhaps it's something that should be looked at.

I have read leethall's posts and it is obvious to me he knows his stuff, probably because i watch many of the sides he does and i find his views both interesting and accurate on the whole. Rowly would do a job for anyone and has management experience, he has also played for the club along with others in the area and has many friends and contacts locally that he could call on.

With respect just why are you sitting in a Hooters Bar in Virginia Beach.


Yes...you are right...you are annoying me...always have, always will.
'I am told'....what a load of bullshit...you can't help yourself, can you?
Rowly/Leethal can do a job? ....so why aren't they manager or scout? not just at Redditch, but any other club? (no disrespect).
We tried the local approach with Mr Smith...didn't work...so what would be different with Leethal & Rowly? (no disrespect).

Stop sh*t stirring Mrs Moor...you remind me of Midnight Runner on the BS forum (I wonder who that is?) affraid

Go away.

avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote: NB - Mrs Moor...if you are going to continue to annoy me on this forum, please refer to me as Sir Bob (as suggested by Rowly)...thank you.

There was only one Sir Bob Steve so i won't be calling you that.

I did not realise i was annoying you, sorry about that.

I am told that at the moment GH does his scouting by telephone, but i suppose when you have so many duties to perform you don't get time to do much scouting perhaps it's something that should be looked at.

I have read leethall's posts and it is obvious to me he knows his stuff, probably because i watch many of the sides he does and i find his views both interesting and accurate on the whole. Rowly would do a job for anyone and has management experience, he has also played for the club along with others in the area and has many friends and contacts locally that he could call on.

With respect just why are you sitting in a Hooters Bar in Virginia Beach.


Yes...you are right...you are annoying me...always have, always will.
'I am told'....what a load of bullshit...you can't help yourself, can you?
Rowly/Leethal can do a job? ....so why aren't they manager or scout? not just at Redditch, but any other club? (no disrespect).
We tried the local approach with Mr Smith...didn't work...so what would be different with Leethal & Rowly? (no disrespect).

Stop sh*t stirring Mrs Moor...you remind me of Midnight Runner on the BS forum (I wonder who that is?) affraid

Go away.


You really are a bit of a fool, if you doubt me why not ask Hyde if has telephoned any Managers from the MFC asking if they know any players that he could use, i could even tell you the positions he's looking to strengthen.

Midnight Runner is Rowly are you so stupid you could not work that out, ?

I think we can all guess why your sitting in Hooters Steve wanker

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  porrohman on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

I think you are the ONLY person in the world that cares if Graham has called people from the MFC up Mrs Moor. You really need to get over this. To gossip about a manager who's got the majority of the fans and players behind him, who doesn't even manage the team you support, is really worrying...for you anyway. Wow..you can tell us the positions we need to strengthen....get a life...do you think people on here who support the team ( RUFC SUPPORTERS FORUM NUDGE NUDGE) don't know where the team needs strengthening?
You are the typical ' I know someone that knows someone that said this' merchant....do you carry a garden fence around with you all day?
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:23 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Bob Marley wrote: NB - Mrs Moor...if you are going to continue to annoy me on this forum, please refer to me as Sir Bob (as suggested by Rowly)...thank you.

There was only one Sir Bob Steve so i won't be calling you that.

I did not realise i was annoying you, sorry about that.

I am told that at the moment GH does his scouting by telephone, but i suppose when you have so many duties to perform you don't get time to do much scouting perhaps it's something that should be looked at.

I have read leethall's posts and it is obvious to me he knows his stuff, probably because i watch many of the sides he does and i find his views both interesting and accurate on the whole. Rowly would do a job for anyone and has management experience, he has also played for the club along with others in the area and has many friends and contacts locally that he could call on.

With respect just why are you sitting in a Hooters Bar in Virginia Beach.


Yes...you are right...you are annoying me...always have, always will.
'I am told'....what a load of bullshit...you can't help yourself, can you?
Rowly/Leethal can do a job? ....so why aren't they manager or scout? not just at Redditch, but any other club? (no disrespect).
We tried the local approach with Mr Smith...didn't work...so what would be different with Leethal & Rowly? (no disrespect).

Stop sh*t stirring Mrs Moor...you remind me of Midnight Runner on the BS forum (I wonder who that is?) affraid

Go away.


You really are a bit of a fool, if you doubt me why not ask Hyde if has telephoned any Managers from the MFC asking if they know any players that he could use, i could even tell you the positions he's looking to strengthen.

Midnight Runner is Rowly are you so stupid you could not work that out, ?

I think we can all guess why your sitting in Hooters Steve wanker

Again, thank you for justifying my opinion of you.... Crying with laughter
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: evesham sack their manager

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum