Josh banned until 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh banned until 2014

Post  porrohman on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

FA hearing yesterday Josh banned until 1st July 2014.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh banned until 2014

Post  adiy price on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm

personally think he got off lightly but i dont sit on the board i leave that to the brains of football. just hope the club and josh move on, not too sure but dont think he's too old to move on.Dont think he'll play at this level again but hope for his sake he plays again
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 am

porrohman wrote:FA hearing yesterday Josh banned until 1st July 2014.

My view is that the FA have got this wrong, it should have been a ban for life as no official should be subjected to any form of violence. Sends out a message that this sort of behaviour is tolerated when it should not be. I understand that there are other factors to take into account but at the end of the day there is no excuse for what happened.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:43 am

Leethall wrote:
porrohman wrote:FA hearing yesterday Josh banned until 1st July 2014.

My view is that the FA have got this wrong, it should have been a ban for life as no official should be subjected to any form of violence. Sends out a message that this sort of behaviour is tolerated when it should not be. I understand that there are other factors to take into account but at the end of the day there is no excuse for what happened.

Wot 'e said!
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 am

I have also heard he is to appeal that decision an get half the ban time taken away. So he might get off very lightly an be back on the pitch where he belongs before you know it. Good luck to him

WishuknewWho
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 am

Can't see him getting anything from the appeal. Will it be a case of adding to the ban if the appeal fails?.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 pm

i dont think you can ban a player for life these days
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 pm

^^^ no doubt you are correct. It would probably infringe on his "human rights"!
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:28 pm

WishuknewWho wrote:I have also heard he is to appeal that decision an get half the ban time taken away. So he might get off very lightly an be back on the pitch where he belongs before you know it. Good luck to him
I hope by your comments you are just taking the p**s,otherwise if you are serious you are talking out of your rear end Full of sh*t .He may of acted out of character etc,etc,the simple fact he should be banned for life end of. If i had been the ref i would have him charged with assault,on top of everything else,if he had done that in the street that is excatly what would happen,so why should you get away with it on a football pitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Toffeman, are you a complete retard. The law is the law no matter if your in the city centre or on a football pitch. If you checked your information you would know the referee did press charges, Mr mckenzie was arrested, an the police did not see any reason or damage to the ref to charge him with assult. So thereforei really struggle to understand how you come up with the sh*t you just posted.

WishuknewWho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:02 pm

WishuknewWho wrote:Toffeman, are you a complete retard. The law is the law no matter if your in the city centre or on a football pitch. If you checked your information you would know the referee did press charges, Mr mckenzie was arrested, an the police did not see any reason or damage to the ref to charge him with assult. So thereforei really struggle to understand how you come up with the sh*t you just posted.
Actually wishuknewwho,i'm not the retard,you are,for suggesting he should be back on a football pitch and good luck to him,i struggle to understand where you come up with the sh*t you posted.Following an interview on BBC WM, Mr McKenzie said he was NOT arrested,he went of his own accord to the Police and they decided NOT to press charges.The simple fact he should be banned for life,and with comments like yours you should have a ban for suggesting he should be back on a football field where he belongs,what an idiot you really are. wanker

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:40 am

You really are a thick aint you. Anyone with any sense will look at both your recent post an see how your now back tracking. If you simply don't like the fact could be playing again then that's your opinion. But to make things up off the top of your retarded head I think is wrong. The radio interview he states he was arrested ( referee was pressing charges) he says he was not hand cuffed an was not frog marched from the ground like people said he was. The police found no reason to charge him. So I really don't understand what point your post is trying to make. Other than if you was the ref , lol, would have been nice thou, then hopefully he could have knocked some sense into you. If th police had reason to charge him they would have done so. I know Mr mckenzie as a very good football player an in my eyes should be back in football asap. Simple as that

WishuknewWho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am

Oh an I watched halifax town on sunday, not sure anyone seen it. James Dean their striker, his club actually stood by him thou, received a 3 match ban for a red card and a further 6 games for 'quote' Man handling the referee. Very confusing because from what I've gathered over the last few weeks is match officials should not be touched period! An there is absolutely no comparison with ban time????

WishuknewWho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:10 am

Simple fact is Mr McKenzie is banned for a long time, it he appeals hopefully he gets it extended. No place in football for violent acts towards officials.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 am

WishuknewWho wrote:You really are a thick aint you. Anyone with any sense will look at both your recent post an see how your now back tracking. If you simply don't like the fact could be playing again then that's your opinion. But to make things up off the top of your retarded head I think is wrong. The radio interview he states he was arrested ( referee was pressing charges) he says he was not hand cuffed an was not frog marched from the ground like people said he was. The police found no reason to charge him. So I really don't understand what point your post is trying to make. Other than if you was the ref , lol, would have been nice thou, then hopefully he could have knocked some sense into you. If th police had reason to charge him they would have done so. I know Mr mckenzie as a very good football player an in my eyes should be back in football asap. Simple as that

Getting a bit touchy there? You seem to know alot more on the matter than most.. Suspect
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:09 am

WishuknewWho wrote:You really are a thick aint you. Anyone with any sense will look at both your recent post an see how your now back tracking. If you simply don't like the fact could be playing again then that's your opinion. But to make things up off the top of your retarded head I think is wrong. The radio interview he states he was arrested ( referee was pressing charges) he says he was not hand cuffed an was not frog marched from the ground like people said he was. The police found no reason to charge him. So I really don't understand what point your post is trying to make. Other than if you was the ref , lol, would have been nice thou, then hopefully he could have knocked some sense into you. If th police had reason to charge him they would have done so. I know Mr mckenzie as a very good football player an in my eyes should be back in football asap. Simple as that
I am not back tracking on anything,what i am saying if that happened on the street,you would be charged with assault,and by that appear in HM Court,and the same should apply on a football field the law does not stop when you cross over the white line.He did say he was not arrested,he went to the Police on voluntary basis,and this was stated in various articles of the written press as well,so i am not the thick one.Once again i say BANNED FOR LIFE,and have no future in football,and i am not talking about his ability as a footballer,that is not the issue,and don't even try to suggest that someone should knock dome sense into me,or i will have you for threating behaviour.Now if you want to discuss this face to face,then see me at the next home game my name is Dennis,and if you ask around someone will point me out to you,and we can discuss this like intelligent human beings,because i don't need to hide behind a computer screen.So you can continue to insult me as much as you like,i will not respond to anymore of your comments on this or any subject in the future,the offer is there to talk face to face,it,s upto you,though i feel i am banging my head against a brick wall, Head against wall Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 am

Mods?
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 am

I will tap you on the shoulder when I see you then Dennis. To be continued..............

WishuknewWho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 am

Josh, give it a rest it's old news now.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 am

WishuknewWho wrote:I will tap you on the shoulder when I see you then Dennis. To be continued..............

Are you still allowed in the Valley Josh? Wink
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 pm

How pathetic??? Grow up

WishuknewWho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

porrohman wrote:Mods?

We are the Mods, we are the Mods, we are we are we are the Mods!! There's one for the teenagers....
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Quality Mr Bonehead! Great film too.
Rockers.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Mr Bonehead wrote:
porrohman wrote:Mods?

We are the Mods, we are the Mods, we are we are we are the Mods!! There's one for the teenagers....

Laughing!!
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top