Chesham today

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  ROWLY1971 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:09 am

Bob Marley wrote:
I have learnt in my life if you are going to critise something/someone, make sure you have a solid foundation to do so.

We obviously had different up bringings Mr Marley as I was always taught if you're going to say something or criticise something or someone, then be man enough to stand by what you say and by who you are, and not talk from behind a made up name Mr Bob Marley
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  porrohman on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:21 am

As opposed to a made up name like Mrs Moor.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  arsene on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:30 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
I have learnt in my life if you are going to critise something/someone, make sure you have a solid foundation to do so.

We obviously had different up bringings Mr Marley as I was always taught if you're going to say something or criticise something or someone, then be man enough to stand by what you say and by who you are, and not talk from behind a made up name Mr Bob Marley

I don't believe that there are many (if any) regular fans from the past two or three years who don't know who "Bob Marley " is. It's only the "Johnny-come-lately's" who don't!!
avatar
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  ted striker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:The one thing Mrs Moors does Not bring to this forum if you look back at posts, is immaturity though. Some peoples posts and playground contributions are embarrassing.

So why ask me if I'll be flipping burgers on the 26th?


ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  arsene on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 am

I see from the Advertiser that Josh is taking up Mrs Moor's point and saying the Club is at fault by saying that he "hit" the referee. By his own account he says (and I quote) "I didn't punch him, I pushed his face with an open hand". It seems to me that making contact with someone's face with your hand in anger constituted a "hit" by any definition or is my English totally at fault.

By no means was the Club's statement slanderous as he is claiming.
avatar
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  ted striker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Anybody still brave enough now to call Mrs Moors ridiculous over the post about the Official Statement coming back to bite the club on the bum which after all was her/his point, or indeed brave enough to say that a court case will not develop from the said such statement?

Yes, me. Mrs Moors is ridiculous for his/her post suggesting that the club's official statement will come back to bite them on the bum, and I am confident that no court case will develop from the statement.

Of course, I may be proved wrong, and a court case may develop as a result of the statement, in which case I'd be grateful if the club could arrange for the snack bar to batter and deep-fry my hat so that it has some flavour when I eat it.

A court case may well come out of the original incident, if a lengthy ban is imposed and Josh decides to challenge it for whatever reason, in which case my hat will remain unconsumed. I haven't seen or heard the media interviews that have followed the incident, and didn't see the incident itself, so I acknowledge that I am commenting from a position of some disadvantage, but I think it's far more likely that Josh is seeking legal advice to assist him with a disciplinary process that is guaranteed to happen, rather than a hypothetical defamation case against the club based on exactly what the word "hit" means.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  ted striker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 am

ted striker wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:Anybody still brave enough now to call Mrs Moors ridiculous over the post about the Official Statement coming back to bite the club on the bum which after all was her/his point, or indeed brave enough to say that a court case will not develop from the said such statement?

Yes, me. Mrs Moors is ridiculous for his/her post suggesting that the club's official statement will come back to bite them on the bum, and I am confident that no court case will develop from the statement.

Of course, I may be proved wrong, and a court case may develop as a result of the statement, in which case I'd be grateful if the club could arrange for the snack bar to batter and deep-fry my hat so that it has some flavour when I eat it.

A court case may well come out of the original incident, if a lengthy ban is imposed and Josh decides to challenge it for whatever reason, in which case my hat will remain unconsumed. I haven't seen or heard the media interviews that have followed the incident, and didn't see the incident itself, so I acknowledge that I am commenting from a position of some disadvantage, but I think it's far more likely that Josh is seeking legal advice to assist him with a disciplinary process that is guaranteed to happen, rather than a hypothetical defamation case against the club based on exactly what the word "hit" means.

Having now seen the Advertiser article reporting Josh's claim that he was slandered by the club, which I imagine only really follows the lines of the various interviews, I might be willing to retract the last sentence (in bold) of the above post. (That'll teach me to look before I post!)

That said, I still don't see how any defamation case could ever get to court if his argument is that he didn't hit the ref. Everyone in the ground saw his hand make contact with the ref's face, and Josh doesn't dispute that fact; according to a Chesham poster on here, the referee suffered an injury, albeit a superficial one. If your oldest child (let's call him Johnny) struck your youngest child (Billy) in the face in that manner and Billy came running to you with a split lip, crying and saying that Johnny hit him in the face, you wouldn't tell him to go away and read the dictionary.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 am

ted striker wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:The one thing Mrs Moors does Not bring to this forum if you look back at posts, is immaturity though. Some peoples posts and playground contributions are embarrassing.

So why ask me if I'll be flipping burgers on the 26th?


I was under the impression from your previous post that you worked for the guy down at the Moors who ran the food outlet, i therefore assumed (and it looks like i am wrong) that you must be the guy who stands in for him down at St Andrews. As we have Leeds Utd on the 26th i assumed you may be working that night.

Just to be clear Ted while i did make the point about the player and possible legal action with regard to the statement my main point was that by making such a statement it allowed the media to have a field day. It's a very basic PR blunder from someone who should know better. Once the allegation is in print all of the other agencies are able to run with the story, i have already stated that a far worse incident happened that weekend and was reported to the FA and yet it has not been picked up because the club kept it in house.

We can argue all day but i am sure there are also players looking at how the club treated Josh and wondering if its a club they want to come to, i agree with him being thrown out and banned but it could have been handled with a bit more class, announcing that you gave him a few quid and then abandoned him in Chesham is also a PR blunder in my book and something that should have been kept under wraps.

We all have opinions and people can argue all day about the circumstances of the incident my point is and was that the only reason it made the headlines in the first place was because of the statement and the only reason it may well not become yesterdays news is because of that statement and possible aftershocks.

The Chairman came across badly in the TV interviews simply because he could not back up his statement and changed the word hit into HOWEVER, he refused to be drawn and continued to avoid the question. I am sure if the player has legal advice they will study the footage and take it from there.

However you see it Ted the statement was rushed and poorly thought out.


Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  littleworthred on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 am

please read this post and note the time of the post and the use of the word "punched" http://forums.cheshamunited.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6749 scratch
avatar
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Tim_S on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:55 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
ted striker wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:The one thing Mrs Moors does Not bring to this forum if you look back at posts, is immaturity though. Some peoples posts and playground contributions are embarrassing.

So why ask me if I'll be flipping burgers on the 26th?


I was under the impression from your previous post that you worked for the guy down at the Moors who ran the food outlet, i therefore assumed (and it looks like i am wrong) that you must be the guy who stands in for him down at St Andrews. As we have Leeds Utd on the 26th i assumed you may be working that night.

Just to be clear Ted while i did make the point about the player and possible legal action with regard to the statement my main point was that by making such a statement it allowed the media to have a field day. It's a very basic PR blunder from someone who should know better. Once the allegation is in print all of the other agencies are able to run with the story, i have already stated that a far worse incident happened that weekend and was reported to the FA and yet it has not been picked up because the club kept it in house.

We can argue all day but i am sure there are also players looking at how the club treated Josh and wondering if its a club they want to come to, i agree with him being thrown out and banned but it could have been handled with a bit more class, announcing that you gave him a few quid and then abandoned him in Chesham is also a PR blunder in my book and something that should have been kept under wraps.

We all have opinions and people can argue all day about the circumstances of the incident my point is and was that the only reason it made the headlines in the first place was because of the statement and the only reason it may well not become yesterdays news is because of that statement and possible aftershocks.

The Chairman came across badly in the TV interviews simply because he could not back up his statement and changed the word hit into HOWEVER, he refused to be drawn and continued to avoid the question. I am sure if the player has legal advice they will study the footage and take it from there.

However you see it Ted the statement was rushed and poorly thought out.


As it was discussed on 606 on 5 live the evening it happened due to Chesham Fans calling in, I fail to see how not reporting this on our website would have stopped media coverage. Unless the Club could have got a court injunction banning the issue in the press?? Yes, maybe it could have been worded slightly better and the spelling improved BUT as Ted Striker says there is no way that anybody would take on Josh's case as Hit/Struck etc. are the same thing...

avatar
Tim_S
Admin

Posts : 37
Location : Derbyshire
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 am

Tim_S wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
ted striker wrote:
ROWLY1971 wrote:The one thing Mrs Moors does Not bring to this forum if you look back at posts, is immaturity though. Some peoples posts and playground contributions are embarrassing.

So why ask me if I'll be flipping burgers on the 26th?


I was under the impression from your previous post that you worked for the guy down at the Moors who ran the food outlet, i therefore assumed (and it looks like i am wrong) that you must be the guy who stands in for him down at St Andrews. As we have Leeds Utd on the 26th i assumed you may be working that night.

Just to be clear Ted while i did make the point about the player and possible legal action with regard to the statement my main point was that by making such a statement it allowed the media to have a field day. It's a very basic PR blunder from someone who should know better. Once the allegation is in print all of the other agencies are able to run with the story, i have already stated that a far worse incident happened that weekend and was reported to the FA and yet it has not been picked up because the club kept it in house.

We can argue all day but i am sure there are also players looking at how the club treated Josh and wondering if its a club they want to come to, i agree with him being thrown out and banned but it could have been handled with a bit more class, announcing that you gave him a few quid and then abandoned him in Chesham is also a PR blunder in my book and something that should have been kept under wraps.

We all have opinions and people can argue all day about the circumstances of the incident my point is and was that the only reason it made the headlines in the first place was because of the statement and the only reason it may well not become yesterdays news is because of that statement and possible aftershocks.

The Chairman came across badly in the TV interviews simply because he could not back up his statement and changed the word hit into HOWEVER, he refused to be drawn and continued to avoid the question. I am sure if the player has legal advice they will study the footage and take it from there.

However you see it Ted the statement was rushed and poorly thought out.


As it was discussed on 606 on 5 live the evening it happened due to Chesham Fans calling in, I fail to see how not reporting this on our website would have stopped media coverage. Unless the Club could have got a court injunction banning the issue in the press?? Yes, maybe it could have been worded slightly better and the spelling improved BUT as Ted Striker says there is no way that anybody would take on Josh's case as Hit/Struck etc. are the same thing...


Hi Tim

My understanding is that five live carried the story because it was confirmed on the Redditch site before all of the full time results were in. Had the story not have been on the site i doubt if the caller would have been put through live on air. The BBC have been very careful in their reporting of a similar incident that took place over the weekend and although confirmed by the FA the media have not even mentioned the club and it has recieved little or no press, i wonder why.

I can only say again for the umpteenth time that the official club statement in my opinion was poor as was the way the player was treated after the incident by the football club. I agree with the club withdrawing his registration but they rather than abandon the player with a wad of cash a more professional process could have served the club better.

I don't think the player will have the funds in place to launch a legal action unless it can be funded by legal aid but even Mr Gerrard has manged to dip his fingers into that pie so one can never be certain but i think it highly unlikely.

I could waste time arguing that Hit/Struck are not push but it's not my main point, however it was interesting to see Mr Swan change Hit into HOWEVER during his five minutes under the spotlight.

At the end of the day guy's i just offered an opinion i don't really want to fall out with everybody over this we all have a view and it's nice to read how everyone sees the same thing differently. The one good thing is you may get to play the game again and it certainly looked as though another loss was on the cards, who knows by then you may have a stronger side in place.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  ted striker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:27 am

Mrs Moor wrote:I was under the impression from your previous post that you worked for the guy down at the Moors who ran the food outlet, i therefore assumed (and it looks like i am wrong) that you must be the guy who stands in for him down at St Andrews. As we have Leeds Utd on the 26th i assumed you may be working that night.

Fair enough, sorry if I went overboard in my response. For the sake of clarity, I don't have any connection with the food outlets at Solihull, Redditch or St Andrews. I am a Redditch supporter who occasionally writes match reports on Redditch, Solihull and others for local papers including the Sunday Mercury, and so I have been to Damson Park two or three times this season.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  ted striker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 am

Mrs Moor wrote:The one good thing is you may get to play the game again and it certainly looked as though another loss was on the cards, who knows by then you may have a stronger side in place.

As a Redditch fan, I hope so. As a football fan, I hope not. As pointed out on the Chesham forum, they were 1-0 up, about to take a penalty, and with an extra player. If the league orders the game to be replayed, that's when I can see the case going to court... Rules Handbags

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  porrohman on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 am

I'll have ketchup on mine Ted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Leethall on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 am

Personally the club have made a statement that confirms what happened and Josh really needs to accept that what he did was wrong, he will be banned (probably for life) and this is the punishment he will get. The so called "poorly worded statement" will be sufficient to confirm that this is the case and would be backed up by a court IMO. Josh may think differently but by all accounts and how he reacted and continued to do so he probably cannot remember. I hope there is video evidence to prove what actually happened so it can be dealt with once and for all so we can all see the seriousness of his actions. At the end of the day he hit/struck/shoved the ref, that is good enough to be dealt with and for the authorities to make this a case for all players to see that it is unacceptable. My view on this would not change if it was Wayne Rooney, Josh McKenzie, some player from Earlswood or a Sunday morning player from Hirzza Utd in the RSW League. I hope the FA don't bottle this decision......

Mrs Moor, I think you should take more interest in your Club Solihull Moors, not sure who the Chairman is now but I see that Mr Moneyman Ian Childs is no longer funding your club so maybe taking a little more interest over in Damsonwood at the Golf Range is something that a real fan would do. Your vendetta against the people running Redditch is based on what actually? Would you care to actually share other than what you keep talking about messers Swan, Hyde, Fennemore etc what you actually know about these and from where? If you cared to look a little closer at home you will see that Mr Bignott is rapidly taking Mr Moore's (no relation eh?) side down into the Southern Prem, spending who know's what on players (eg Singh, Beswick, English, Walker etc) and possibly putting the club at risk of a Redditch? The common theme with you and these other posters is Sockett and Smith being sacked, now it is quite clear the reasons why left, Sockett should never have been appointed (mistake yes) and Smith was a very strange appointment with his experience of the Mid Comb (other than maybe bringing in local players). The decision to appoint Messers Hyde and Fennemore is IMO not atall a bad move and will result in the club being in a much better position at the end of the season. Shipping out a lot of dead wood brought in by the managers at the start of the season has helped, we just need a few signings in key positions and as the season had started it is difficult to do so at the end of September. I for one was dissapointed in Mr Swan appointing Sockett and Smith, personally they were not going to take the club anywhere and that was proven. Would I have appointed Hyde and Fenners? Probably not at that point but I don't own the club.

I would love to have a so called chat with you down at "The Valley" to actually discuss this with you, I would imagine that this would never happen as you have probably only visited when Solihoof have played Redditch over the past few seasons. Anyway happy to have a beer with you and actually listen to this at 1st hand if you are allowed out of the kitchen?

As for the MFC forum, having seen a number of posters spout at non stop shite about other clubs it seems like a few may have migrated over here. Rowly no, but some of posts we see from others generally fits into the mentality of a number of the posters over on the MFC forum which with the exception of a number is basically a Bromsgrove Sporting bullying arena.

Anyway it may actually help some of the new people who are posting now to actually watch games and not read the match reports on the Advertiser website or in the NLP............................................
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  del boy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 am

Firstly, Mrs. Moor, you have been highly critical of the clubs immediate response. But, surely even you must acknowledge that the clubs response has largely been praised by those who have commented on the situation. Apart from a couple of idiots at Southport and Workington, there has been no blame or criticism of the club. If anything, it has been good publicity for the club. As a club, we are coming out of it well. And yes, I agree that it was a poor, rushed statement.

Having listened to the BBC radio interview from McKenzie, I don’t think he came out of it too well. Yes he apologised and said how much he regretted it, blah, blah, blah. But there was also a huge amount of self pity. He should have been more apologetic than he has ever been before, but he wasn’t. I also thought that the interviewer was rather lame; he gave McKenzie a rather easy ride.

Having just read the Advertiser interview where he suggests he was “provoked” by the referee…..words fail me!!

Perhaps the referee went down a little to easy. Maybe he didn’t have to call the game off. But McKenzie crossed the line and now has a big problem of his own making.

Whether he feels hard done by or not, he should ‘take it on the chin’! He should be going out of his way to apologise and grovel. He needs to be seen to be making some kind of effort or gesture to make amends. Going on the defensive won’t do him any favours.
avatar
del boy
Blue Square North

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  redditch born on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Although Josh was totaly wrong I did hava a little symparthy with him heat of the moment a little passion something we seemed to have lacked of late, but after reading the advo no symparthy just sadness! How can he blame Mr Swan? The club? and the REF???? I think hes a product of the nanny state! not my fault someone elses! Bet hes on the dole to?
avatar
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  del boy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

redditch born wrote: I think hes a product of the nanny state! not my fault someone elses!

Agree that he doesn't seem to have much sense of personally responsibility and is looking to shift the blame. The advertiser article suggests that in his opinion, the ref "provoked" him and "instigated" it!!
avatar
del boy
Blue Square North

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 pm

I can't comment on the incident as i wasn't there.

But i'm sure nobody Forced josh to hit/strike/push the ref.

His fault, his responsibility.
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Leethall wrote:Mrs Moor, I think you should take more interest in your Club Solihull Moors, not sure who the Chairman is now but I see that Mr Moneyman Ian Childs is no longer funding your club so maybe taking a little more interest over in Damsonwood at the Golf Range is something that a real fan would do. Your vendetta against the people running Redditch is based on what actually? Would you care to actually share other than what you keep talking about messers Swan, Hyde, Fennemore etc what you actually know about these and from where? If you cared to look a little closer at home you will see that Mr Bignott is rapidly taking Mr Moore's (no relation eh?) side down into the Southern Prem, spending who know's what on players (eg Singh, Beswick, English, Walker etc) and possibly putting the club at risk of a Redditch? The common theme with you and these other posters is Sockett and Smith being sacked, now it is quite clear the reasons why left, Sockett should never have been appointed (mistake yes) and Smith was a very strange appointment with his experience of the Mid Comb (other than maybe bringing in local players). The decision to appoint Messers Hyde and Fennemore is IMO not atall a bad move and will result in the club being in a much better position at the end of the season. Shipping out a lot of dead wood brought in by the managers at the start of the season has helped, we just need a few signings in key positions and as the season had started it is difficult to do so at the end of September. I for one was dissapointed in Mr Swan appointing Sockett and Smith, personally they were not going to take the club anywhere and that was proven. Would I have appointed Hyde and Fenners? Probably not at that point but I don't own the club.

I would love to have a so called chat with you down at "The Valley" to actually discuss this with you, I would imagine that this would never happen as you have probably only visited when Solihoof have played Redditch over the past few seasons. Anyway happy to have a beer with you and actually listen to this at 1st hand if you are allowed out of the kitchen?

As for the MFC forum, having seen a number of posters spout at non stop shite about other clubs it seems like a few may have migrated over here. Rowly no, but some of posts we see from others generally fits into the mentality of a number of the posters over on the MFC forum which with the exception of a number is basically a Bromsgrove Sporting bullying arena.

Anyway it may actually help some of the new people who are posting now to actually watch games and not read the match reports on the Advertiser website or in the NLP............................................

Hi Leethall

I am sure Josh knows what he did was wrong and does not really need the very people who have been screaming for passion, desire and effort over the last few weeks to tell him. I don’t want to go over old ground with my thoughts on the press release or the treatment of the player after the event but some of you need to understand that if players play with the degree of desire you have been screaming for on occasion someone will overstep the mark be it from the dizzy heights of Cantona to the slightly lower level of McKenzie these things happen in football every week. Not everyone has a perfect level of self control, I can only assume some of you have never played the game if people can still employ and cheer scum like Lee Hughes then someone like Josh deserves at least a certain level of understanding from his own supporters.

As for the Moors Leethall we have just signed a multi million pound player this very week, to be honest it was him or taking someone on loan from Coventry Sphinx needless to say we opted for the three million pound option, after all we would not want to upset Grahams rebuilding programme just as he’s finding his feet.

Interesting you should mention Bromsgrove, it is a little embarrassing knowing a side in the MFC can attract more support than either of us on a Saturday afternoon but in all honesty we tried the community angle a long time ago just as you are now and it made no difference at all long term. We are playing some good football at present and I think that’s why Marcus is enjoying support, I think he will turn the corner but only time will tell, having three or four managers in as many months is not really an option for us.

Not sure what you mean by a so called chat, but I only go to the Valley when Moors play there and that won’t be for a while I would imagine. Just for the record as it seems to have passed you by I think Mr Fenemore is first class but out of his depth at Redditch mind you that said another couple of relegations and he will come into his own. Hyde is just a silly appointment, no local knowledge no experience and worst of all no contacts. All I know about Swan is that he wanted to buy a football club and you were about third on the list.

I wonder what would have happened if you had kept Simon Redhead and given him the salary you give to Fenemore and Hyde to spend on players. I thought he was doing a fair job with no money if I’m honest I wonder what he could have done with a few quid to spend.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 328
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  porrohman on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm

So Mrs Moor only comes to the Valley when Moors play there. ..but followed us to Banbury AWAY, has claimed to have attended games, and also claimed after the Banbury game ' I will watch you again soon'. So we have a poster here who supports another team but follows the Reds away from home. In his last post to Leethall he manages to have a pop at, our supporters, Graham,our level of support,Fenners,and Chris!! All this from a guy who found our site on google and took an interest because we were playing at a lower level and using local players!!!
Fancy getting so worked up about another club!!! Crying with laughter
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  littleworthred on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:26 am

I think the very Fans that went on a 160 mile round trip paid £15 for the coach and £9 to get in to watch a full game of football (£24) before food and drink have every right to have there say and show there disappointment, I have not seen or heard a direct apology to these fans or the chesham fans No. Yes the fans want passion but they also pay and want to see a full game and results that are real not the result of a punishment decided at a later date, maybe that's why now after further press releases there seams to be little support for Josh. In my book if your man enough to do the crime your man enough to do the time, hold your hands up take responsibility and just move on from this.
avatar
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  WishuknewWho on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:36 am

redditch born wrote:Although Josh was totaly wrong I did hava a little symparthy with him heat of the moment a little passion something we seemed to have lacked of late, but after reading the advo no symparthy just sadness! How can he blame Mr Swan? The club? and the REF???? I think hes a product of the nanny state! not my fault someone elses! Bet hes on the dole to?


What a cheeky wanker If u bothered to read properly you would understand that josh is not blaming anyone for the incident with the ref. His saying he was treated badly by the club by them realising a damning statement saying things that are not FACTS. An as for making comments on his personal life id say more fool you, if he is actually reading these comments. RIP By my understanding he has his own business

WishuknewWho
Midland Combination League

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Leethall on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm

[quote="Mrs Moor"]
Leethall wrote:
Not sure what you mean by a so called chat, but I only go to the Valley when Moors play there and that won’t be for a while I would imagine. Just for the record as it seems to have passed you by I think Mr Fenemore is first class but out of his depth at Redditch mind you that said another couple of relegations and he will come into his own. Hyde is just a silly appointment, no local knowledge no experience and worst of all no contacts. All I know about Swan is that he wanted to buy a football club and you were about third on the list.

I wonder what would have happened if you had kept Simon Redhead and given him the salary you give to Fenemore and Hyde to spend on players. I thought he was doing a fair job with no money if I’m honest I wonder what he could have done with a few quid to spend.

I thought we could talk football and why you think you know so much about RUFC when actually you don't really know much as you read it in the papers or on the internet then?

I think Hyde may be proven to be a shrewd appointment in the longer run, we will see if this is true. I would say he is a much better appointment than Marcus Bignell @ Solihull.

I thought Redhead did a good job and was unlucky to be moved on. My opinion again was that he was not to be the right manager for the club, no experience other than the Midland Alliance before last season. My preference would have been a proven BSN/Evostick manager, unfortunately we ended up with Sockett........... FAIL
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  redditch born on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:Mrs Moor, I think you should take more interest in your Club Solihull Moors, not sure who the Chairman is now but I see that Mr Moneyman Ian Childs is no longer funding your club so maybe taking a little more interest over in Damsonwood at the Golf Range is something that a real fan would do. Your vendetta against the people running Redditch is based on what actually? Would you care to actually share other than what you keep talking about messers Swan, Hyde, Fennemore etc what you actually know about these and from where? If you cared to look a little closer at home you will see that Mr Bignott is rapidly taking Mr Moore's (no relation eh?) side down into the Southern Prem, spending who know's what on players (eg Singh, Beswick, English, Walker etc) and possibly putting the club at risk of a Redditch? The common theme with you and these other posters is Sockett and Smith being sacked, now it is quite clear the reasons why left, Sockett should never have been appointed (mistake yes) and Smith was a very strange appointment with his experience of the Mid Comb (other than maybe bringing in local players). The decision to appoint Messers Hyde and Fennemore is IMO not atall a bad move and will result in the club being in a much better position at the end of the season. Shipping out a lot of dead wood brought in by the managers at the start of the season has helped, we just need a few signings in key positions and as the season had started it is difficult to do so at the end of September. I for one was dissapointed in Mr Swan appointing Sockett and Smith, personally they were not going to take the club anywhere and that was proven. Would I have appointed Hyde and Fenners? Probably not at that point but I don't own the club.

I would love to have a so called chat with you down at "The Valley" to actually discuss this with you, I would imagine that this would never happen as you have probably only visited when Solihoof have played Redditch over the past few seasons. Anyway happy to have a beer with you and actually listen to this at 1st hand if you are allowed out of the kitchen?

As for the MFC forum, having seen a number of posters spout at non stop shite about other clubs it seems like a few may have migrated over here. Rowly no, but some of posts we see from others generally fits into the mentality of a number of the posters over on the MFC forum which with the exception of a number is basically a Bromsgrove Sporting bullying arena.

Anyway it may actually help some of the new people who are posting now to actually watch games and not read the match reports on the Advertiser website or in the NLP............................................

Hi Leethall

I am sure Josh knows what he did was wrong and does not really need the very people who have been screaming for passion, desire and effort over the last few weeks to tell him. I don’t want to go over old ground with my thoughts on the press release or the treatment of the player after the event but some of you need to understand that if players play with the degree of desire you have been screaming for on occasion someone will overstep the mark be it from the dizzy heights of Cantona to the slightly lower level of McKenzie these things happen in football every week. Not everyone has a perfect level of self control, I can only assume some of you have never played the game if people can still employ and cheer scum like Lee Hughes then someone like Josh deserves at least a certain level of understanding from his own supporters.

As for the Moors Leethall we have just signed a multi million pound player this very week, to be honest it was him or taking someone on loan from Coventry Sphinx needless to say we opted for the three million pound option, after all we would not want to upset Grahams rebuilding programme just as he’s finding his feet.

Interesting you should mention Bromsgrove, it is a little embarrassing knowing a side in the MFC can attract more support than either of us on a Saturday afternoon but in all honesty we tried the community angle a long time ago just as you are now and it made no difference at all long term. We are playing some good football at present and I think that’s why Marcus is enjoying support, I think he will turn the corner but only time will tell, having three or four managers in as many months is not really an option for us.

Not sure what you mean by a so called chat, but I only go to the Valley when Moors play there and that won’t be for a while I would imagine. Just for the record as it seems to have passed you by I think Mr Fenemore is first class but out of his depth at Redditch mind you that said another couple of relegations and he will come into his own. Hyde is just a silly appointment, no local knowledge no experience and worst of all no contacts. All I know about Swan is that he wanted to buy a football club and you were about third on the list.

I wonder what would have happened if you had kept Simon Redhead and given him the salary you give to Fenemore and Hyde to spend on players. I thought he was doing a fair job with no money if I’m honest I wonder what he could have done with a few quid to spend.

Blooby Hell!!! The way you two go on you should be married!!!!!
avatar
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chesham today

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum