Mr Swann Please save us again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr Swann Please save us again

Post  reds on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 am

Dear Mr Chairman

We need you help once again you have done it once please do it again. You have got to make a change again getting rid of Hyde & Fenemore, it will never work Chairman, I am sure you were railroded into giving them the job, we know Fenemore talks a good game contacts ect. Just get a copy of his CV that will tell you everthing. Mr Hyde he is a coach, coaching kids put him back there, put Fenemore back in the Commercial office. Chairman I was there again last night it was the worst Redditch side I have everseen you need to act before it is to late. You have done a great job for our club put your hard earned money in but these two will blow your cash. Ask yourself were are the players that Fenemore said he would bring in!!! the man is full of bull.....t. Hyde was never going to do it for you he has never been a manager coach yes, assistant yes but Managing is a totaly different ball game. Bring in someone that know's non league at the level we play at someone that know's were to get players (not throwing money at it) For the sake of Redditch United Football club please act now.

reds
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr Swann Please save us again

Post  porrohman on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:12 am

Tedious.Boring. Predictable. What was our line up last night then? What colour kit did our keeper wear?
Which Telford player (number please) ran the show in centre midfield? Who was on Telfords bench management wise? How many trialists did we have?
There's one maybe two seats reserved for the numerous new posters on here at the forum tonight. It's so obvious what's going on and it's getting more and more embarrasing for you.Get a life.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim_S on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:17 am

Reds,

As all the points you make have been repeated many times on this forum in recent threads, I am closing this topic.

Also, I would suggest if you wish to address the chairman, you a) Attend the Forum, b) Write a Letter to him via the club or c) Speak to him on a match day.
Tim_S
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top