FAO all members who have recently joined the forum...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAO all members who have recently joined the forum...

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Firstly, welcome to the forum!
The forum has certainly kicked up a gear since your arrivals, which personally I think is a good thing.

A few questions if you will...

How did you find this forum?

Why now, and not last season?

How long have you been following reds?

Just out of curiosity that's all, as there seems to have been a sudden boom of new members. Most of whom share the exact same views.
For example, the most we have ever had online at once is now 42! Which was in recent weeks.
Where as before it was 17...

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO all members who have recently joined the forum...

Post  redditch born on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Firstly, welcome to the forum!
The forum has certainly kicked up a gear since your arrivals, which personally I think is a good thing.

Just out of curiosity that's all, as there seems to have been a sudden boom of new members. Most of whom share the exact same views.
For example, the most we have ever had online at once is now 42! Which was in recent weeks.

I am happy to answer
1- was told about it by a united fan

2- Just got a computer!

3- A long time many years hate to say tv was black and white!!!!

The rest of your post as sharing same views is bollocks!!! now may you be good enough to answer the same questions?

redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:

Hi Redditchbluenose86

I found the forum by using google, i took a bigger interest in Redditch this season because they were using local people from lower down the pyramid. I thought it was a fantastic project because i believe their are good local players who can with time make the grade and are not ruled by money alone. Sadly you now look to have changed direction and are locked into a fire fighting process to try to avoid a relegation fight brought on by Mr Hyde and his lack of experience.

Your better local players all seemed to have jumped ship and you look to be slowly becoming the kind of club the track suit collectors thrive on. Such a shame really because while i totally understand your frustration early doors i am at a loss to understand your patience now, patience should have been shown with Sockett & Smith because there was an ideal to fight for, Hyde is now just throwing money down the drain, he's trying to save the building without any foundations in place.

I will watch you again soon and i do expect you to improve on a match to match basis but supporting a load of over paid emergency tracksuit collectors will not be the same as building a team with players you can call your own and watch grow over the season.

Good luck to you guys the genuine supporters deserve a settled team to follow but i think the posters who post supporting the new found path are fake and value their positions more than their team.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:14 pm

redditch born wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I am happy to answer
1- was told about it by a united fan

2- Just got a computer!

3- A long time many years hate to say tv was black and white!!!!

The rest of your post as sharing same views is bollocks!!! now may you be good enough to answer the same questions?

This thread wasn't meant as a sarcastic dig, I'm just genuinely curious...

My answers as you asked:

1.) I started this forum, as a follow on from the old one due to inactive admins/mods.

2.) I was posting last season, and the season before.

3.) 3 years

For the record I did say 'most' new members, the fact you feel categorised speaks for itself.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

redditchbluenose I for one are glad that you have recently started to suport redditch united. and may i add that I welcome all suporters even if they have only just started to watch the reds.
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top