Potential Sticky thread?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Sticky thread?

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:42 am

For everyone who has something bad, negative or made up to say about Redditch United, Chris swan, Fenners, Hydey, Jeff or anything to do with Redditch United.

This way, we don't have to read or put up with the sh*t that they conjur up, but at the end of a hard week at work perhaps, click the sticky thread and have a good laugh at the people that are trying to turn the fans against the club and management team!

This isn't me condemning the forum to a place where only good things can be said, but i always like a 2 sided argument... that shows none of the "new posters" or the same poster but made up new accounts Suspect are bias against the club an have nothing against it... which, ofcourse, they all do!

I'm just bored of the same old sledging of the people involved in RUFC in pretty much every single post!

I don't mind a negative opinion in general because people can post their views to why they disagree and we can have a debate... it is boring now, hence why i think it's a good idea Very Happy;)

This post is bollocks... but then again, most of the stuff that the new lot post is Wink FAIL
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  porrohman on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Totally agree.I've had enough. That's me finished. In the words of Dragons Den...'I'm out'!!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  Bob Marley on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Neg ferrets will always try to drag things down....makes their miserable existence seem worthy wanker .

Smith will be at Bumsgrove soon, so all the hangers-on will disappear as quick as they have appeared.

avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  ROWLY1971 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Neg ferrets will always try to drag things down....makes their miserable existence seem worthy wanker .

Smith will be at Bumsgrove soon, so all the hangers-on will disappear as quick as they have appeared.


Quite a rude little man really arent you BM Rolling Eyes
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  redsfan on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 am

there does seem to be alot of opinions flying around divided into two groups as I've read it (pro GH & MF) ( pro S & S). I wonder who will be first to spilt ranks?

From an impartial redsfan who just wants to watch the football it makes me cringe how some posters have taken the moral high ground with regards to the new set up whilst openly ripping into the departed and to then start saying some threads have been 'libellous' is a pot-kettle-black classic moment.

it takes two to tango and from where im standing i can see both sides of the arguements.

Some of the first 5 games we held are own. Look at Oxford now, who we dominated for long periods of the second half. If not for a single human error we would have got a well deserved point at Banbury, but the cirencester debarcle was a real low (one bad game doesn't in my opinion constitute a sackable offence, otherwise we'd have managers sacked all over the place) so whether we agree or not it's happened...time to let go....

Now H&F..... early days, lets have a proper review at Xmas.

redsfan
Midland Combination League

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:33 am

redsfan wrote:there does seem to be alot of opinions flying around divided into two groups as I've read it (pro GH & MF) ( pro S & S). I wonder who will be first to spilt ranks?

From an impartial redsfan who just wants to watch the football it makes me cringe how some posters have taken the moral high ground with regards to the new set up whilst openly ripping into the departed and to then start saying some threads have been 'libellous' is a pot-kettle-black classic moment.

it takes two to tango and from where im standing i can see both sides of the arguements.

Some of the first 5 games we held are own. Look at Oxford now, who we dominated for long periods of the second half. If not for a single human error we would have got a well deserved point at Banbury, but the cirencester debarcle was a real low (one bad game doesn't in my opinion constitute a sackable offence, otherwise we'd have managers sacked all over the place) so whether we agree or not it's happened...time to let go....

Now H&F..... early days, lets have a proper review at Xmas.
This. cheers Beer Cheers
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  redditch born on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 am

I know my grammer is not very good but am I reading right??? Im a new poster iv come on here and gave my opinions and in return iv been abused! called a troll! had the p**s took out my spelling! and every other post on here seems to be about new posters?theres mrs moor bless her x I think shes funny. rowly we all know who he is and cant belive you dont think hes a redditch lad? reds at first i thought he was a wind up merchant but now not so sure? then me iv been asked a few times why im on here and iv answered. What gives you the right to do this? you should be ashamed of yourselfs no way to conduct yourselfs in real life or cyber space, to the little gang of 4 or 5 who are trying to bully everone els one question. WHY?
avatar
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:50 am

RB, as stated on the thread asking how you came across this forum, I was genuinely interested as to how and why you came to this forum. Maybe I can learn from this info to get more new posters on here (whatever their view on current affairs).
This wasn't a dig or a setup for a joke. Thanks for being the only one to answer and not make it look like I'm talking to myself.
As for your grammar, this board is full of pedants which makes for good banter (see Arsene and Ted Striker on the 'I remember thread'). We all give eachother a bit of stick here and there, laugh it off.
No one is being bullied, I think most people are just getting fed up with repetitive rants and digs at the club.

At the end of the day, we ALL want the best for OUR football team. Comments and opinions will soon be validated one way or another with what happens on the pitch.

No doubt the posters backing the current managent will gloat if/when we start winning and building a decent structure.
And no doubt the posters against Hyde and Fenemore will gloat if/when we get relegated and slaughtered 5-0 vs Cirencester in the away leg.

Time will tell.

ANYONE is welcome to post on this forum, but keep it clean, respect other's opinions, and avoid saying same old sh*t over and over (EVERYBODY).
Beer Cheers

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  SID SNOT on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:RB, as stated on the thread asking how you came across this forum, I was genuinely interested as to how and why you came to this forum. Maybe I can learn from this info to get more new posters on here (whatever their view on current affairs).
This wasn't a dig or a setup for a joke. Thanks for being the only one to answer and not make it look like I'm talking to myself.
As for your grammar, this board is full of pedants which makes for good banter (see Arsene and Ted Striker on the 'I remember thread'). We all give eachother a bit of stick here and there, laugh it off.
No one is being bullied, I think most people are just getting fed up with repetitive rants and digs at the club.

At the end of the day, we ALL want the best for OUR football team. Comments and opinions will soon be validated one way or another with what happens on the pitch.

No doubt the posters backing the current managent will gloat if/when we start winning and building a decent structure.
And no doubt the posters against Hyde and Fenemore will gloat if/when we get relegated and slaughtered 5-0 vs Cirencester in the away leg.

Time will tell.

ANYONE is welcome to post on this forum, but keep it clean, respect other's opinions, and avoid saying same old sh*t over and over (EVERYBODY).
Beer Cheers

Great post Redditchbluenose86. You are right everyone on here wants the best for the Reds, hence we spend so much time reading and posting on the forum! There is a definate divide in opinion on the Hyde/Fenemore management team, but you could read any club's forum and fans disagree about the manager, chairman, board etc, etc. The forum has great entertainment recently and certainly brightened up my usual dull day at work. Keep it up fellas!
avatar
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Potential Sticky thread?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum