Mark Fenemore Managerial Career

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mark Fenemore Managerial Career

Post  SID SNOT on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:37 am

Here we go, I stand corrected, Fenermore must have thousands, if not millions of contacts from this impressive track record in the game;

Just to let you know a bit about myself i have been in football management for last 8 years starting at Woodford United reserves, then promoted to first team assistant manager under the guidance of Phil Lines. We came runner up in UCL division 1 that season to gain promotion to UCL prem. Phil Lines moved to Brackley Town and Phil Mason (ex Newcastle Utd player) took over and I stayed as his number 2. In our second season we won the UCL prem and gained promotion to the Southern League midlands division where they remain today. I then left Woodford Utd to go to Brackley Town as youth team manager in the Northants midweek youth floodlit league where we came 3rd. Left there as the youth team was disbanded and linked up with Billy Jeffries at Rugby Town. I took on the reserve team managers role for 6 months then got promoted to first team coach. When Billy resigned I took over as caretaker first team manager for a couple of games before the arrival of Rod Brown. I left Rugby due to a relationship failure and having to look after my kids. I had been out of the game about 6 months when Martin Sockett asked me to come to Warwick to help him out - that was November 08. Martin then left to go to Coleshill and I was offered the job as first team manager - August 2009 - Midlands Combination Forum

I am sure that Mark Fenemore is a great bloke, but surely this shows he hasn't the management experience and contacts we need at this precise moment in time?!
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Fenemore Managerial Career

Post  reds on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 am

SID SNOT wrote:Here we go, I stand corrected, Fenermore must have thousands, if not millions of contacts from this impressive track record in the game;

Just to let you know a bit about myself i have been in football management for last 8 years starting at Woodford United reserves, then promoted to first team assistant manager under the guidance of Phil Lines. We came runner up in UCL division 1 that season to gain promotion to UCL prem. Phil Lines moved to Brackley Town and Phil Mason (ex Newcastle Utd player) took over and I stayed as his number 2. In our second season we won the UCL prem and gained promotion to the Southern League midlands division where they remain today. I then left Woodford Utd to go to Brackley Town as youth team manager in the Northants midweek youth floodlit league where we came 3rd. Left there as the youth team was disbanded and linked up with Billy Jeffries at Rugby Town. I took on the reserve team managers role for 6 months then got promoted to first team coach. When Billy resigned I took over as caretaker first team manager for a couple of games before the arrival of Rod Brown. I left Rugby due to a relationship failure and having to look after my kids. I had been out of the game about 6 months when Martin Sockett asked me to come to Warwick to help him out - that was November 08. Martin then left to go to Coleshill and I was offered the job as first team manager - August 2009 - Midlands Combination Forum

I am sure that Mark Fenemore is a great bloke, but surely this shows he hasn't the management experience and contacts we need at this precise moment in time?!

Sid say now more pal, this say's it all.

reds
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 am

his main (only) contact in Non League is Curly O'Callaghan, whom he has been asking for recommendations.

pindick69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 am

So sacking Socket and Smith was inappropriate and harsh, after 11 pre-season and 7 competitive matches.
Up step Hyde and Fenemore, who have implemented far better football (IMO, albeit results haven't yet changed) and should be replaced after just 4 weeks? Hmmm.

Anyone thinking Fenners is on big money should really take the time to ask him personally, and he will tell you straight. Then you can go back to these 'sources' and ask where their info came from.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:44 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Up step Hyde and Fenemore, who have implemented far better football (IMO, albeit results haven't yet changed) and should be replaced after just 4 weeks? Hmmm.

Far better football, one would have expected far better football you have just lost to two sides in the bottom four. Surely under Sockett & Smith these would have been victories with genuine Redditch players not big money loan signings, you are not building a team you are employing cast offs and other teams future prospects.

Wake up before you go down, under Sockett & Smith you had points on the board and held your own against the some of the better sides. Points from Oxford away, Leamington, etc and victories against the bottom sides you now lose to. The important thing was they were your players and it was your team.

Now in panic the budget is increased in order to bring in loans, that was not the plan three weeks ago now was it. Fenemore is a good man who will always try his best but in Hyde you are flogging a dead horse the race is over and he's still running.

Get in a Manager with experience and contacts before it's too late, even if you build a team around other teams players what good is that long term, if our two lads do well for you we will have them back simple as.

Reading the posts on here i can only assume most of you work for the club and are afraid to speak out, you have not lost to good sides you are losing to the bottom sides, wake up.

Embarassed

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:56 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Up step Hyde and Fenemore, who have implemented far better football (IMO, albeit results haven't yet changed) and should be replaced after just 4 weeks? Hmmm.

Far better football, one would have expected far better football you have just lost to two sides in the bottom four. Surely under Sockett & Smith these would have been victories with genuine Redditch players not big money loan signings, you are not building a team you are employing cast offs and other teams future prospects.

Wake up before you go down, under Sockett & Smith you had points on the board and held your own against the some of the better sides. Points from Oxford away, Leamington, etc and victories against the bottom sides you now lose to. The important thing was they were your players and it was your team.

Now in panic the budget is increased in order to bring in loans, that was not the plan three weeks ago now was it. Fenemore is a good man who will always try his best but in Hyde you are flogging a dead horse the race is over and he's still running.

Get in a Manager with experience and contacts before it's too late, even if you build a team around other teams players what good is that long term, if our two lads do well for you we will have them back simple as.

Reading the posts on here i can only assume most of you work for the club and are afraid to speak out, you have not lost to good sides you are losing to the bottom sides, wake up.

Embarassed

Maybe ask Daventry Town why they have got rid of Socket after only 3 weeks? Rumour is that it is Something to do with bringing in substandard players(that followed him from here) and difficult to work with! ring any bells!!

Back to top Go down

Post  reds on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 am

Redjeff wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:

Now in panic the budget is increased in order to bring in loans, that was not the plan three weeks ago now was it. Fenemore is a good man who will always try his best but in Hyde you are flogging a dead horse the race is over and he's still runn

Embarassed

Maybe ask Daventry Town why they have got rid of Socket after only 3 weeks? Rumour is that it is Something to do with bringing in substandard players(that followed him from here) and difficult to work with! ring any bells!!

Red my boy if you were privileged to that information about Sockett then why did you not inform the Chairman before he gave him the job. wanker

reds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Redjeff wrote:Rumour is that it is Something to do with bringing in substandard players(that followed him from here) and difficult to work with! ring any bells!!

Hi Redjeff

Fair comment if true but surely not a fair comment with regards to Redditch after all you have just given contracts to player/players he brought into the club. Head against wall Head against wall

If they are substandard why are you giving them contracts ?

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Now in panic the budget is increased

Can't you get it into your thick skull that the budget hasn't been increased?

The Budget hasn't been increased!!

Ill repeat... The Budget hasn't been increased!!

Thanks.
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

reds wrote:
Red my boy if you were privileged to that information about Sockett then why did you not inform the Chairman before he gave him the job. wanker

Another Thicko!!

Sockett was Sacked AFTER he left Redditch... Jeff can't see into the future! Read before you post!

Thanks.
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Now in panic the budget is increased

Can't you get it into your thick skull that the budget hasn't been increased?

Ill repeat... The Budget hasn't been increased!!

Thanks.

Hi Rawlings09

Here is what Hyde said in the local press ...........

"We have also got licence to look at better players on probably good money and get them signed up for the club, which is brilliant for me and Mark to have that kind of backing".

Sorry if i have misread the quote, perhaps your press officer should double check the press realeases so that "thick" people like me can put his words into there proper context. When he talks of signing loan players from league clubs i just thought to myself they must be on a lot more money than say "Green at Pershore" silly me.

Perhaps you could enlighten me with your interpretation of the quote after all everybody can learn something and i'm all ears.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Hi Rawlings09

Here is what Hyde said in the local press ...........

"We have also got licence to look at better players on probably good money and get them signed up for the club, which is brilliant for me and Mark to have that kind of backing".

Perhaps you could enlighten me with your interpretation of the quote after all everybody can learn something and i'm all ears.

My interpretation is essentially, player X is probably on good money at club X, so we can look to get him on loan.

Is it cheaper to get players in on loan? You may be thick on the Subject of Redditch United, but surely your football knowledge must be better than Graham Hydes?
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top