Have Not Got A Clue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have Not Got A Clue

Post  reds on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 am

I have to say how much as it hurts me Hyde-i and Feneymore are totaly out of there League. Reason Feneymore as never managed a team outside (on his own) Mid Com 1, he was co manager at Racing Club Warwick getting hammered every week 5 & 6 with the odd 7 & 8. Hyde-i has never managed at all !!!. He can talk about playing(sorry being) at Wembley, talk about big Ron, Wilko etc but its a different world being involved in non league football. There is talk of them bringing in other players through there vast contacts, rubbish they have no contacts all they will do is bring in loan players from other clubs. Mr Swan as done a remarkable job in saving our club but he needs to change things and change them fast. I know the other manager was not good enough but these 2 will turn out to be even worse. Lets hope Mr Swan acts and acts quick, 3rd time lucky I hope.

reds
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have Not Got A Clue

Post  porrohman on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:42 am

All these mystery posters!!!Haven't been anywhere on our forum for years..then BANG!!! And guess what? They all have the same point of view.
Where were you when we were sh*t?
....it's mind numbingly boring and predictable, and if any one posts back..'see if you dare disagree with anyone on their forum they come down on you' ...don't bother.
Go back to your other poxy MFC forums and spread your shite on there.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:56 am

There are no plans to change anything and the Club are happy with the set up, Its going in the right direction. Socket was sacked because he brought in below standard players and failed to work with the club, The Mangement we have now are bringing in better players and with out doubt work with the club. That includes the Fans, Trust, Staff, the whole Club and extends deep in to the local Community and Schools. Its not just a Team to Rebuild but a 120 year old Club In the Community to rebuild, you can break something a lot quicker than you can build it.

Back to top Go down

Post  reds on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 am

Jeff, please explain what player's if you will. Just wait and see what comes in, loan players. I will agree with most you have said but with respect the two in place now are not good enough end off. Graham should just concentrate on building the youth section up and coaching them not doing every job at the club. Being a manager in its own right in todays game is a massive job its 24/7, so how can you do all the other jobs,com,youth etc, imposible cannot be done. And Feneymore well what can one say just look at his record. He needs to return to sales what he came here to do.

reds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 am

I didn't say whether the players they were brining were Loan Players or not and whether or not Graham and Mark are any good I suppose is a personal opinion and or Time will Tell, What I do know is what I see and what I saw on Saturday for the first half at Least was a Better Redditch United Team and the atmosphere around the club is much better than it was a Month + ago. I doubt for one minute either can walk on Water but as a Fan they get my Backing and yes I hope they do well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  reds on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:27 am

Redjeff wrote:I didn't say whether the players they were brining were Loan Players or not and whether or not Graham and Mark are any good I suppose is a personal opinion and or Time will Tell, What I do know is what I see and what I saw on Saturday for the first half at Least was a Better Redditch United Team and the atmosphere around the club is much better than it was a Month + ago. I doubt for one minute either can walk on Water but as a Fan they get my Backing and yes I hope they do well. Very Happy

I have not based what I said as an opinion it is a fact! cheque Feneymore's record that's all I say. First half was deff better but we still got beat. We have had enough time to have got players in, where are they!

reds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 am

reds wrote:
Redjeff wrote:I didn't say whether the players they were brining were Loan Players or not and whether or not Graham and Mark are any good I suppose is a personal opinion and or Time will Tell, What I do know is what I see and what I saw on Saturday for the first half at Least was a Better Redditch United Team and the atmosphere around the club is much better than it was a Month + ago. I doubt for one minute either can walk on Water but as a Fan they get my Backing and yes I hope they do well. Very Happy

I have not based what I said as an opinion it is a fact! cheque Feneymore's record that's all I say. First half was deff better but we still got beat. We have had enough time to have got players in, where are they!

OK, who would you have as manager if not Graham Hyde and Mark Fenemore?

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  reds on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 am

ted striker wrote:
reds wrote:

Someone with a good non league back ground that has got good contacts and that can bring players in. Names, only the Chairman can do that because only he knows what money is available. We have heard all sorts of money being branded about, I just try to deal with facts and not speculation, but I am sure there would be plenty of managers now willing to come to us, I just do not want to miss the oppertunity because i do fear relegation I realy do.

reds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 am

OK, who would you have as manager if not Graham Hyde and Mark Fenemore?[/quote]

I would have anyone but these two, they are useless. As it has been said on various occassions Hyde has never managed as this or any other level, and you can write Fenemore's list of 'contact's' on the back of a stamp with a marker pen.

Paul West would be the obvious choice if he was given a bit more money than he is as Evesham. He is local and has managed at this level for a number of years. He would probably bring the better players with him too. I'm sure he would get a bit more excited about 300,400,500 down the Valley than no more that a 100 at Worcester City. Andy Preece would be a decent appointment. Didn't do the worst job at Worcester City, still lives locally, and is doing okay at Northwich on a shoe string. Again worked at this level for years. I personally would like to see Carl Heggs back at the club. He must be itching to get another crack at management, knows the club, and definately has the contacts in the game from his time as a player,manager and scout in the local area.

There are three better options straight way and I am no expert on non league managers. We are going to get relegated unless we change things pretty soon. FACT.

SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 am

reds wrote:
ted striker wrote:
reds wrote:

Someone with a good non league back ground that has got good contacts and that can bring players in. Names, only the Chairman can do that because only he knows what money is available. We have heard all sorts of money being branded about, I just try to deal with facts and not speculation, but I am sure there would be plenty of managers now willing to come to us, I just do not want to miss the oppertunity because i do fear relegation I realy do.

I don't want to see the Reds get relegated again, but if the price of the club's continued existence and financial stability is relegation to the Midlands Division or whatever it's called, then so be it. The world won't end if Redditch go down - it didn't last season, and it won't this season.

I also don't think that any other manager(s) coming to Redditch is/are guaranteed to have any more success, contacts or none. We are not a rich club; even if we do succeed in bringing in players, we are still not going to be able to retain the best of them without putting them on contracts - always risky - and if they come to us for an extra tenner, they'll go somewhere else for another extra tenner.

We don't need another manager. We need patience, faith, and a sense of perspective.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am

Redjeff wrote:There are no plans to change anything and the Club are happy with the set up, Its going in the right direction. Socket was sacked because he brought in below standard players and failed to work with the club, The Mangement we have now are bringing in better players and with out doubt work with the club. That includes the Fans, Trust, Staff, the whole Club and extends deep in to the local Community and Schools. Its not just a Team to Rebuild but a 120 year old Club In the Community to rebuild, you can break something a lot quicker than you can build it.

Hi Redjeff

Can i ask if you work for the football club or perhaps hold a small position of trust within the club because your posts defy logic. Smith & Socket were working with a limited budget and getting average results whilst trying to make improvements as they went along.

They were sacked after only seven games and it was announced that a new direction would be taken using local tallent and tapping into the superb training techniques now available.

We now come into game five i believe with four straight losses and a fifth on the cards, the settled players have left to be replaced by loan players and the papers are full of talk of replacing those loan players with more loan players but from football league clubs.

Surely this is a complete waste of money and if the club does have money to waste why give it to two people who's record is far worse than the last two Managers, at least the last two managers had a given you a football team with your own players, the new path seems to be to select a loan eleven every week.

Take it from me Hyde is deadwood and has been there throughout your demise, time to face facts and admit the last two Managers were head and shoulders above these two. Why are you all now ready to accept loan players being payed silly money, perhaps because you don't have the bottle to post the truth. These two don't have the contacts to build a team locally because they don't have the knowledge, either of the league or the players.

Stop saying your happy redjeff your starting to look silly, the below standard players you talk about achieved some good results and the only direction you are going now is South.

Head against wall Head against wall

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 am

SID SNOT wrote:

I would have anyone but these two, they are useless. As it has been said on various occassions Hyde has never managed as this or any other level, and you can write Fenemore's list of 'contact's' on the back of a stamp with a marker pen.

Paul West would be the obvious choice if he was given a bit more money than he is as Evesham. He is local and has managed at this level for a number of years. He would probably bring the better players with him too. I'm sure he would get a bit more excited about 300,400,500 down the Valley than no more that a 100 at Worcester City. Andy Preece would be a decent appointment. Didn't do the worst job at Worcester City, still lives locally, and is doing okay at Northwich on a shoe string. Again worked at this level for years. I personally would like to see Carl Heggs back at the club. He must be itching to get another crack at management, knows the club, and definately has the contacts in the game from his time as a player,manager and scout in the local area.

There are three better options straight way and I am no expert on non league managers. We are going to get relegated unless we change things pretty soon. FACT.

[/quote]

Good point about Westy but I doubt he would leave Evesham until they get into the new stadium. They are as bad as Redditch having watched them this season.

Preece is doing ok this season but has been pretty average throughout his managerial career.

Heggs is a waste of space
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 am

Was it a coincidence that the Club that Carl Heggs went to went bust a while after he went there?

I don't know anything about what happened... just putting it out there like Smile
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 am

Yeah and Fenners is on 30k plus isn't he Sid? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am

Why are we talking about other managers? Hyde and Fennemore are not going to get sacked, at least not anytime soon.

The decision to sack Socket and Smith is done and dusted. The decision to hire Hyde and Fennemore has been made. It's now time for a bit of patience and support for our new management team.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  reds on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 am

porrohman wrote:Yeah and Fenners is on 30k plus isn't he Sid? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Porrohman how much are you on thern. confused

reds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 pm

I for one was glad to see the back of Socket some one said harsh after 7 games, sorry they had 11 pre seasons and was obviouse to me that he didnt have a clue in them I thought they were s++t and he was in the paper saying how great they was????? Come to think of it so were some of the finer brains on here????????? but to say hydes s++t already is a bit harsh! not sure if sir alex could have got a win with the crap hydey was left with? As people know I dont think a lot of our players are up to this standard, but sacking hyde already??????
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 pm

porrohman wrote:All these mystery posters!!!Haven't been anywhere on our forum for years..then BANG!!! And guess what? They all have the same point of view.
Where were you when we were sh*t?
....it's mind numbingly boring and predictable, and if any one posts back..'see if you dare disagree with anyone on their forum they come down on you' ...don't bother.
Go back to your other poxy MFC forums and spread your shite on there.

Porrohman im a new poster or relativly, I think your getting syber space and the real world mixed up? iv been on syber world for a few weeks but watching redditch for years, all my life infact, been there good times and bad still think our draw with peterbourgh in the FA cup was the best day if only for the crowd 4,000. the most predictable thing on this forum is the way a few posters try to bully new members! Why do you and some others (they know who they are) put such rude and offensive posts on? would you do the same if you were in the real world??????
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Leethall wrote:I'm sure he would get a bit more excited about 300,400,500 down the Valley than no more that a 100 at Worcester City.

They had well over 600 against us last Monday Head against wall

Can't ever see you getting more than 500 down the valley unless it's full of away support, Played four lost four will hardly see them come flocking back.

Time for a rethink, you can't say give Hyde time to build a team when all he is doing is signing loan players. Head against wall

They don't have the knowledge plain and simple,

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 am

del boy wrote:Why are we talking about other managers? Hyde and Fennemore are not going to get sacked, at least not anytime soon.

The decision to sack Socket and Smith is done and dusted. The decision to hire Hyde and Fennemore has been made. It's now time for a bit of patience and support for our new management team.

In the words of Eric Morecambe, "Wot he said."

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:13 am

porrohman wrote:Yeah and Fenners is on 30k plus isn't he Sid? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
It's actually about 25k each as they do other jobs within the club too, I am sure redjeff will clarify that Hyde does the community stuff and Fennemore commercial stuff as well as other work for Mr Swann

pindick69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:36 am

pindick69 wrote:
It's actually about 25k each as they do other jobs within the club too, I am sure redjeff will clarify that Hyde does the community stuff and Fennemore commercial stuff as well as other work for Mr Swann
I'll clarify what is right but I will in no way be drawn into peoples wages, Yes Hyde does the Community stuff (public knowledge) but Fennemore does not do commercial stuff and or other stuff other than the job he's doing now with Hyde and Director of Football (also public knowledge) so source needs to be up to date and accurate with what said source is telling you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:40 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:I'm sure he would get a bit more excited about 300,400,500 down the Valley than no more that a 100 at Worcester City.

They had well over 600 against us last Monday Head against wall

Can't ever see you getting more than 500 down the valley unless it's full of away support, Played four lost four will hardly see them come flocking back.

Time for a rethink, you can't say give Hyde time to build a team when all he is doing is signing loan players. Head against wall

They don't have the knowledge plain and simple,

Go back to your ironing board Mrs Bore, I was talking about Evesham playing at Worcester you tool

Last edited by Leethall on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:57 am

Redjeff wrote:
pindick69 wrote:
I'll clarify what is right but I will in no way be drawn into peoples wages, Yes Hyde does the Community stuff (public knowledge) but Fennemore does not do commercial stuff and or other stuff other than the job he's doing now with Hyde and Director of Football (also public knowledge) so source needs to be up to date and accurate with what said source is telling you. Very Happy

I wasn't asking you to clarify wages, I was saying that Hyde and Fennemore are full time employed by Swann, as well as being the management team.
struggling at the moment though, being turned down by Will Green, Tom Berwick and Lewis Powell despite offering them all a lot more than they currently are on.
Doesn't help that the contact they are using Curly O'Callaghan (MF Good friend) only record is being sacked by Woodford, managing Stockton in the Coventry Alliance, and running Leamington and Southam Uniteds youth teams.

pindick69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top