Why Are We Waiting.....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why Are We Waiting.....

Post  Leethall on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:QUOTE; the thing i have noticed in the short time i have been a manager is that you can go for players but it doesnt always come off.
EMBARRASSING

The reds have also confirmed that they are looking to forge strong links with league clubs including Birmingham City, Walsall, Coventry City, Port Vale, and Cheltenham Town where they hope to once again utilise these to bring in the players needed to move the club forward

If you actually read and understand the above quote, its easy to see the 1st bit sounds impressive but without any evidence or balls about it.... I could be looking to forge strong links in the business world with Sir Alan Sugar, weather he wants to though is a different story! And the last bit is utter madness! How can loan players from such a list of clubs move the club forward... Mind Bogglingly papering over cracks!

"To have connections with with professional and Conference clubs is important but i must stress is is all about bringing the right players in"

Yeah? Like Luke Williams from Coventry Sphinx in the Alliance and giving him £80 a week and £10 goal bonus you mean.....

EMBARRASSING!!!

Maybe Rowly should be given the job Very Happy
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 am

Leethall wrote:

what a silly remark!
did you not read it and feel the same Lee, should anybody who did be given the NO
should opinions only be made if youre prepared to do the job yourself... NO
I was just pointing out the stupidity and embarrassement of the article, not applying for a job so grow up
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Leethall wrote:

what a silly remark!
did you not read it and feel the same Lee, should anybody who did be given the NO
should opinions only be made if youre prepared to do the job yourself... NO
I was just pointing out the stupidity and embarrassement of the article, not applying for a job so grow up

Rowly, it was a light hearted throw-away comment hence the Very Happy

I for 1 was quite open in that Sockett was the wrong appointment in the 1st place and it has basically wrecked the club from the beginning of the season and left us in a mess.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Rawlings22 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 am

Sockett and Smith aint here anymore, just forget them ffs!!!!!!
J.Rawlings22
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 am

Leethal, it just read, looked like...without any comment or opinion about my post that you were flippantly dismissing my points and regarding me as a know all, of which im certainly not.
I do however find it strange how negative comments are creeping in from previous positive and anti negative posters about the situation now.
Posters only answer to certain type of questions put o them and conveniently ignore others.

Ive just heard today though that when the schools district team is finalised, Hyde will take them for coaching! WHY????
As a town we have had succesful district teams before, so why just because Redditch Utd have a community officer this season does the district team have to be handed over to him... surely he would be better off leaving this to how it has been done in previous years and concentrate on his 1st team management duties..... which also begs the question. WHICH OF HIS JOBS/TITLES IS PRIORITY?
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:Leethal, it just read, looked like...without any comment or opinion about my post that you were flippantly dismissing my points and regarding me as a know all, of which im certainly not.

Not at all, I like to see what people think and most of the time I neither agree or disagree. Some of the stuff written though is a load of Full of sh*t by some people though

I have my own view on a lot of posters!
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top