Squad - Any News?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 pm

So with Fenners and Hydey in charge have we got an update on what players? I seethat David Kolodynski has been released by Stinckley and he would have signed for Redditch but Swanny would not fund his wages originally and when he changed his mind it was to late.

Fenners possibly managed him at Rugby so would be a good signing who is proven at this level
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 am

Leethall wrote:So with Fenners and Hydey in charge have we got an update on what players? I seethat David Kolodynski has been released by Stinckley and he would have signed for Redditch but Swanny would not fund his wages originally and when he changed his mind it was to late.

Fenners possibly managed him at Rugby so would be a good signing who is proven at this level
Yes Thanks, Watching Training does have its uses then! Fishing Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  porrohman on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 am

News:Training is actually quite technical and has some structure to it and the players are enjoying it. Haven't seen anyone storm out of any sessions at all yet. What a difference a week makes.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  porrohman on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 am

With the 7 day rule I'm sure we won't hear for a while yet...I haven't been asked to date though.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 am

Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:So with Fenners and Hydey in charge have we got an update on what players? I seethat David Kolodynski has been released by Stinckley and he would have signed for Redditch but Swanny would not fund his wages originally and when he changed his mind it was to late.

Fenners possibly managed him at Rugby so would be a good signing who is proven at this level
Yes Thanks, Watching Training does have its uses then! Fishing Very Happy
:d. I have better things to do on a Thursday night like playing 5 a side mate then Beer Cheers
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  alottmentender on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 am

i hear on the grape vine that phil green is leaving and one or two others including the keeper are having problems in being paid and may also leave.
avatar
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  del boy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 am

Phil Green leaving is no great loss. He looked good preseason but since the league started, he has not done much. Indeed, against Leamington and Cirencester, his perfomances were rather poor.

As for not being paid, I find that very hard to believe! Whether they deserve to be paid is a different matter! If I was to guess, there may just be some bitter players that have been shown the door.

According to the Advertiser, Dean Coleman has signed a contract until the end of the season.

http://www.redditchadvertiser.co.uk/sport/9242738.Ins_and_outs_continue_at_The_Valley/
avatar
del boy
Blue Square North

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  porrohman on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 am

I've been assured everyone who is still at the club has been paid, those that have to hand their training kit etc back in get what they're due when it's handed in. Standard practice in every club!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 am

porrohman wrote:I've been assured everyone who is still at the club has been paid, those that have to hand their training kit etc back in get what they're due when it's handed in. Standard practice in every club!
As I have said before if it does not come from the club then it is not true, the players have been paid apart from those who have not brought kit back yet and the goal keeper has signed along with some others. I was at Training last night and everyone was more than happy with the current set up and situation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 am

Redjeff wrote:
porrohman wrote:I've been assured everyone who is still at the club has been paid, those that have to hand their training kit etc back in get what they're due when it's handed in. Standard practice in every club!
As I have said before if it does not come from the club then it is not true, the players have been paid apart from those who have not brought kit back yet and the goal keeper has signed along with some others. I was at Training last night and everyone was more than happy with the current set up and situation.



Agreed. I was there last night, totally different atmosphere! great to see the goalies being put throught their paces by the new goal-keeping coach. Also good to see Fenners and Hydie taking groups of players, and then talking to each other.Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 am

Redjeff wrote:
porrohman wrote:I've been assured everyone who is still at the club has been paid, those that have to hand their training kit etc back in get what they're due when it's handed in. Standard practice in every club!
As I have said before if it does not come from the club then it is not true, the players have been paid apart from those who have not brought kit back yet and the goal keeper has signed along with some others. I was at Training last night and everyone was more than happy with the current set up and situation.



Agreed. I was there last night, totally different atmosphere! great to see the goalies being put throught their paces by the new goal-keeping coach. Also good to see Fenners and Hydie taking groups of players, and then talking to each other.Very Happy Very Happy


Last edited by in2thevalley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duplicate post)
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 am

I find releasing Lei Brown absolutely crazy as he is one of the best players we have. Hickman IMO is not all that but happy that Coleman has signed.

Not seen Tesfa Robinson so cannot comment!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  ROWLY1971 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 am

Its ok, Hydes training sessions will lure better players than Greeny and Browny to the club! Have faith. GoldenBalls will deliver!
avatar
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 305
Location : REDDITCH
Join date : 2011-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  nevergreen on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 am

Having seen the first few matches i can honestly say Tesfa signing is great news, he stood out for me as the rock at the heart of the defence.

Coleman seems very steady and definetly worth keeping. I'd have to say i've not seen anything else worth holding onto so a good clear out is no bad thing. I can't see us shipping lots of goals, I'd be more worried about finding a half decent forward, most teams at this level and conf north rely on one guy banging the goals in. if any position is worth spending on it's that one.

P.S I've been paying dd into the trust for a fair few months now,can i have my name red?plus i couldn't get onto the trust website to read about the meetings etc,sent a request ages ago that wasn't replied to.



Last edited by nevergreen on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:45 am

Leethall wrote:I find releasing Lei Brown absolutely crazy as he is one of the best players we have. Hickman IMO is not all that but happy that Coleman has signed.

Not seen Tesfa Robinson so cannot comment!



Tesfa and hickman are quality mate.....
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am

Sounds like some arsehole is making up rumours... Suspect
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  porrohman on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

I though Lei Brown was poor.
Just saying.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 am

porrohman wrote:I though Lei Brown was poor.
Just saying.

Lei Brown was the only decent player in midfield.

Specsavers for you mate Fishing
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  porrohman on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 am

I'll raise you Joe Adams.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 am

porrohman wrote:I'll raise you Joe Adams.

I'll see your Joe Adams and raise you with Tommy Warmer. Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:54 am

in2thevalley wrote:
porrohman wrote:I'll raise you Joe Adams.

I'll see your Joe Adams and raise you with Tommy Warmer. Very Happy
Joe Adams yes, Tom Warmer out of his depth and over rated IMO. Captain released who scores goals and has been the only player with any fight and quality.

I'll raise you Lei Brown and Mark Hands, oh sorry both released to sides who will probably have more chance in the Evostick north of promotion Fishing
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 am

Lee, why don't you rate Tommy Warmer?

He's a great, commited player who will give 100% from as soon as he gets on the pitch to when he leaves it.

For a small player he gets stuck in, lets players know he's there and wins headers.

I'll never fault a grafter! And younger players could learn alot from him.

I await your response, sir Wink
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 am

rawlings09 wrote:Lee, why don't you rate Tommy Warmer?

He's a great, commited player who will give 100% from as soon as he gets on the pitch to when he leaves it.

For a small player he gets stuck in, lets players know he's there and wins headers.

I'll never fault a grafter! And younger players could learn alot from him.

I await your response, sir Wink

Over rated, cworks hard yes but he does not provide much apart from that. Passing is poor, gets caught on the ball too much, not tall enough and never scores goals. You want a centre midfielder who can tackle, pass and score goals, he can only tackle.

There you go Sir, no Joe Adams today either, looks like the old guard are back from Redders period (McKenzie etc). Screen Punch
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:41 am

He's not the worst player... i rate him as one of the best.

He doesn't score much... but name one Midfielder we have that does?

It tells when he doesn't play as we lack the bite.

Mckenzie should bag us a few!
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Leethall on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 am

rawlings09 wrote:He's not the worst player... i rate him as one of the best.

He doesn't score much... but name one Midfielder we have that does?

It tells when he doesn't play as we lack the bite.

Mckenzie should bag us a few!

Mate, Lei Brown and Joe Adams are better players IMO! And it is all about Opinions and you are just a Warmer Banana sex !
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Squad - Any News?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum