TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:09 am

Will take place at Studley Driving Range at 1.15 Bank Holiday Monday 2nd May.
All welcome.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 am

Might just have to turn out in the propper golf threads for this then Wink
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Leethall on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:13 am

Handicaps? You taking your shopmobility scooter Aide Senile
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 am

Leethall wrote:Handicaps? You taking your shopmobility scooter Aide Senile
Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  porrohman on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

Until you have all shot a par on the famous 10th at the Brabazon at The Belfry as I have ( and Marley) then I suggest all claims to being a good golfer are put on hold. lol! lol!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Leethall on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 am

porrohman wrote:Until you have all shot a par on the famous 10th at the Brabazon at The Belfry as I have ( and Marley) then I suggest all claims to being a good golfer are put on hold. lol! lol!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 am

porrohman wrote:Until you have all shot a par on the famous 10th at the Brabazon at The Belfry as I have ( and Marley) then I suggest all claims to being a good golfer are put on hold. lol! lol!

Oh I dont claim to be a good golfer, I know I am. In fact I have just had all my golfing trophies polished by the butler this morning. A very good job he did on them I must say. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Leethall on Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Can we make it a little earlier eg 1230 as I want to watch Feckenham v Litchfield City at the Entaco Laughing
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  porrohman on Mon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

I can't get there til 1.15 but feel free to start...you'll be more than 30 mins!!! lol!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 am

Leethall wrote:Can we make it a little earlier eg 1230 as I want to watch Feckenham v Litchfield City at the Entaco Laughing
thats Lichfield City which is in Staffordshire and not Litchfield which is in Hampshire.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Leethall on Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:Can we make it a little earlier eg 1230 as I want to watch Feckenham v Litchfield City at the Entaco Laughing
thats Lichfield City which is in Staffordshire and not Litchfield which is in Hampshire.

Yes Sir!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 1:35 am

I will be there at 1.00pm polishing my balls, bring it on.... Charge

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  rawlings09 on Mon May 02, 2011 1:49 am

Leethall wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:Can we make it a little earlier eg 1230 as I want to watch Feckenham v Litchfield City at the Entaco Laughing
thats Lichfield City which is in Staffordshire and not Litchfield which is in Hampshire.

Yes Sir!
Crying with laughter Crying with laughter study
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  porrohman on Mon May 02, 2011 2:15 am

I can be there 12.30 now
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 am

Redjeff wrote:I will be there at 1.00pm polishing my balls, bring it on.... Charge

What you do in your private life, is your own affair Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 9:39 am

results are as follows, the singles winner was lee and the Team winners were TEAM RAWLINGS.
Next up the real TRUST OPEN at Pitcheroak Golf Course, this one will be to raise much needed TRUST funds and will be open to anyone with teams of three, details to come shortly. Maybe something that can become an annual event?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Wed May 04, 2011 7:58 am

Go team Rawlings. Oh yeah Dance Dance
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Leethall on Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

From watching some of the golf behind our group I am a little shocked to see such a low score when seeing Rawlings in bushes, out of bounds etc Rules Rant Nerr lol!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 am

Don't you just hate sore losers. violin lol! Nerr Nerr
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 am

Leethall wrote:From watching some of the golf behind our group I am a little shocked to see such a low score when seeing Rawlings in bushes, out of bounds etc Rules Rant Nerr lol!
I second that, bit of miss counting i think. Tut

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Wed May 04, 2011 10:04 am

violin violin violin violin violin violin
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 10:08 am

Especially Ryan "all the gear, no idea" Young picking ball up off the car park!!! Crying with laughter

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Leethall on Wed May 04, 2011 10:17 am

Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:From watching some of the golf behind our group I am a little shocked to see such a low score when seeing Rawlings in bushes, out of bounds etc Rules Rant Nerr lol!
I second that, bit of miss counting i think. Tut

Oh and I found Joe's ball Head against wall Screen Punch Spit drink
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  rawlings09 on Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:From watching some of the golf behind our group I am a little shocked to see such a low score when seeing Rawlings in bushes, out of bounds etc Rules Rant Nerr lol!
I second that, bit of miss counting i think. Tut

Oh and I found Joe's ball Head against wall Screen Punch Spit drink

You found my pink ball?! Bloody 3rd hole, it wasn't worth a drop to sacrifice!

Now i'll need to buy loads of pink ones! Very Happy Cup
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  in2thevalley on Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 am

Moment of the day: seeing Jeff chasing his scorecard across the greens. Priceless. Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUST PAR 3 OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum