A big thank you......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big thank you......

Post  fenners on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who was at The Valley yesterday and helped make it such a great day cheers

I know it has been a tough season but I hope people can see we are now moving forward off the pitch and next season my focus will be to work with the management team to turn things around on the pitch.

I also want to say a big thank you to all the supporters, helpers, players, management and coaching staff for what they have done over the season.

Mark Fenemore - General Manager Senile

fenners
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A big thank you......

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:58 am

Here's to the Future! Beer Cheers

Up the Reds! windmill
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 am

fenners wrote:I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who was at The Valley yesterday and helped make it such a great day cheers

I know it has been a tough season but I hope people can see we are now moving forward off the pitch and next season my focus will be to work with the management team to turn things around on the pitch.

I also want to say a big thank you to all the supporters, helpers, players, management and coaching staff for what they have done over the season.

Cheers Mark, and roll on next season Charge

Celebrate good times, come on it's a celebration Dance Oh yeah Dance Oh yeah Dance
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 am

fenners wrote:I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who was at The Valley yesterday and helped make it such a great day cheers

Fenners,

Top day that on Monday and great fun! How is the knee?!

Can't wait to see the plans for next season, have a browse at our website which we have also added in the sponsorship opportunities for you Very Happy

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/rufc/sponsor
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: