Reds 2 Guiseley 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reds 2 Guiseley 3

Post  porrohman on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:31 am

1) It wasn't hand ball. Hand ball has to be deliberate...the ball bounced up onto the top of Tommy's arm. I was 20 yards away.
2) The ball wasn't out for the third goal. I was 10 yards away. ( This walking around the ground during play has it's advantages)
3) Again when in the lead we drop deep and wait for the inevitable.. WHY? Why not go for a third?....What exactly have we got to lose?...and what is the point of Browny? Stays so wide all the time he's out of the action at one point he was so wide he was behind me on the Cedar Rd ..no cover at all for Cass...how he wasn't taken off is beyond me.
Fed up.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reds 2 Guiseley 3

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 am

We've forgotten how to win, the majority of our players aren't from winning sides.

When we take a few goals lead (or goal lead) we don't know what to do with it, build on it, push for another, or defend it.

By the time we've realised what to do, they've equilised and pushing for the winner!

As ever the ref spoiled what would have been a great day for Redditch United.

Shocking turn out.
Rant

Only 2 more to go! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 am

We have forgotten how to win, and how to close out a game. We were cruising at 2-0 and looking for a first victory since October, and then we for some unknown reason hit the "panic" button. The ref, who up until then had a reasonable game, gave a truly shocking decision for the penalty. And from that point you knew there would be only one winner. Nice to see Jamal on the score sheet though.
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 am

I'd rather lose 5-2 going for a third than 3-2 sitting on a two goal lead. Mind with Brown in the team it's like having 10 men and if Redders can't see what we ALL can see we'll get nowhere.
Hate to say it but their number 11 was the best player on the park by a mile.
Oh and Fingers...they had about 12 fans there not 2!!
Was it really a shocking turnout? I think not...middle weekend of the Easter Holiday, we lost our last home game 6-0, the sun was shining, we have 8 points and are bottom of the league and are already relegated.
I CANNOT wait to see the back of this bloody season...and I'm well up for next season..which to me starts at the final whistle of the Corby game! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am

I think it was a bad turn out lol 165? I think we should be getting 200 on bad days, but as you said, the way this season's gone, that isn't as bad as we've had.

I just can't wait for the last whistle of the last game. I think we should do a 90 minute conga? With singing, drumming and all sorts Very Happy

And i'll be spending this satuday in a banana costume... Dance Oh yeah Dance Oh yeah
Dance Beer Banana sex

Haha, i'll get funny looks from the good people of alfreton Wink

Should be a good time Very Happy
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down