Check this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Check this...

Post  porrohman on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 am

From the main board

On the morning of the all Manchester Semi Final, may i take this oppurtunity to to wish those from Droylsden, Stalybridge, Ashton, Hyde, Mossley, Trafford, Radcliffe, Salford et al (apologies to those i missed) a happy Saturday afternoon. The real football fans of the country. You may support these teams by birth, parentage or just because you live there. But its you that keep YOUR club ticking over. Yes YOUR'E side might not be reaching FA Cup Semi Finals. A venture in to Europe is more likely to be 7 nights in Torremelinos. Supporting Somebody other than City or United isn't glamorous and no doubt its often f**cking painful. But you appreciate that its a much more fulfilling experience knowing that the money you spend at the the turnstiles affects your club and those that pull on the shirt. 2000 fans stop going to Old Trafford and there's another 2000 from Norwich, Gloucester and Dundalk that will happily take their place. 200 of you decide not to bother and that might be another player YOUR club has to let go. Many of those players are everyday folk with everyday jobs like you and me and thats what makes them special. You won't find pictures of them on the front pages of the tabloids in 3 in a bed romps or sunning it up in Dubai whilst saying they play too hard.Take away the beer belly and add a bit of talent and that could be you or me out there on a Saturday afternoon. Being a Yorkshireman i've never been a big fan of those on the wrong side of the hills but i would happily shake the hand of each and every one of you. Long may your loyalty continue and may you force your kids into too. Offering them up for adoption to a couple in Chelmsford if they should ask for a god damned Wayne Rooney replica shirt for Xmas.

Say it loud and say it proud F**K YOU PREMIER LEAGUE AND THE PALGUE YOU HAVE BROUGHT ON THE ENGLISH GAME. I SUPPORT MY TEAM AN I AM A NON-LEAGUER.

happy saturday afternoon.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check this...

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Close to tears! Definite 'lump in the throat' material.
Very well written and absolutely bang on.
You can stick your Chumpions League up yer arse! *SIDEWAYS!*

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:22 pm

After reading again (and fighting back the tears), we should start a non-league movement and make this gent our Leader / Spokesperson!

"Non-league, is the place to be!
Premier...we're worth ten of yer!
Chumps league, make's my eye balls bleed!........"

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top