New signings..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New signings..

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Just heard the team for Saturday..

1. Danny Lewis
2. Shaun Timmins
3. Asa Charlton
4. Dave Bridgewater
5. Rich Munday
6. Exodus Geoghan
7. Matty Blair
8. James Dance
9. Sam Malsom
10. Matt Smith
11. Andy Ducros

12. Joe Hull
13. Marco Addagio
14. Jordan Fitzpatrick
15. Craig Pead
16. Tom Warmer

We are staying up, say we are staying up!!...... Head against wall
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm

No Jerry Gill?... Sad

_________________
Have you heard?......
avatar
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Posts : 872
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Put him in...took him out as he fleeced the club on kit...
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:23 am

Bob Marley wrote:Put him in...took him out as he fleeced the club on kit...
HA HA HA Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  Leethall on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 am

Is Gary Whild back to manage the side Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  rawlings09 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 am

Leethall wrote:Is Gary Whild back to manage the side Very Happy
Nothing like a good sence of humour, lee!! Crying with laughter
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:Is Gary Whild back to manage the side Very Happy
Nothing like a good sence of humour, lee!! Crying with laughter

Lee, it was comic relief day last week mate. Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  rawlings09 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 am

Bob Marley wrote:Just heard the team for Saturday..

1. Danny Lewis
2. Shaun Timmins
3. Asa Charlton
4. Dave Bridgewater
5. Rich Munday
6. Exodus Geoghan
7. Matty Blair
8. James Dance
9. Sam Malsom
10. Matt Smith
11. Andy Ducros

12. Joe Hull
13. Marco Addagio
14. Jordan Fitzpatrick
15. Craig Pead
16. Tom Warmer

We are staying up, say we are staying up!!...... Head against wall

That team would get us to the Conference Premier easy! We'll have to wait for Danny Lewis as he's signed a new 2 year deal with kiddy... what a team though!! :dance:
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  allotmentender on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:09 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Just heard the team for Saturday..

1. Danny Lewis
2. Shaun Timmins
3. Asa Charlton
4. Dave Bridgewater
5. Rich Munday
6. Exodus Geoghan
7. Matty Blair
8. James Dance
9. Sam Malsom
10. Matt Smith
11. Andy Ducros

12. Joe Hull
13. Marco Addagio
14. Jordan Fitzpatrick
15. Craig Pead
16. Tom Warmer

We are staying up, say we are staying up!!...... Head against wall

That team would get us to the Conference Premier easy! We'll have to wait for Danny Lewis as he's signed a new 2 year deal with kiddy... what a team though!! :dance:

and no Norman Sylla Wink
avatar
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 165
Location : HMP Australia
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  JBS on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:57 am

Its quite amazing the quality of players we have had pass through in the last few years, just a shame the wernt here at the same time!


JBS
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/redditch_united

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  JBS on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 am

allotmentender wrote:
and no Norman Sylla Wink

What I wouldnt give to have Sylla back, currently tearing up the Championship with my Bristol Rovers side in Football Manager. Very Happy

JBS
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/redditch_united

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  Leethall on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 am

in2thevalley wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:Is Gary Whild back to manage the side Very Happy
Nothing like a good sence of humour, lee!! Crying with laughter

Lee, it was comic relief day last week mate. Very Happy Very Happy

Think Steve was a bit premature with this thread as it is April fools day next week Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 am

Bob Marley wrote:Just heard the team for Saturday..

1. Danny Lewis
2. Shaun Timmins
3. Asa Charlton
4. Dave Bridgewater
5. Rich Munday
6. Exodus Geoghan
7. Matty Blair
8. James Dance
9. Sam Malsom
10. Matt Smith
11. Andy Ducros

12. Joe Hull
13. Marco Addagio
14. Jordan Fitzpatrick
15. Craig Pead
16. Tom Warmer

We are staying up, say we are staying up!!...... Head against wall

IF we ever fortunate to assemble a squad like this, can you imagine how far up the leagues we would progress..... the cup runs even a mention on BBC Midlands Today Nah I'm pushing my luck to far on that one.. Head against wall
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New signings..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum