Kiddy Fundraising

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiddy Fundraising

Post  Leethall on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:29 pm

http://www.khist.org.uk/_wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/2011-02.pdf

Top effort from the Kiddy crowd to raise £40k in such a short space of time. Seems like they have a model that works well and in the time of need a great show of support from the town/fans
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kiddy Fundraising

Post  Leethall on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:05 am

Another interesting article about the plight of Kidderminster when they were hours away from a CVA.

http://www.khist.org.uk/?p=2035

Also an interesting piece on Swan and his discussions about the club. Obviously if this was true trying to crush the Supporters TRUST is a sad thing to have wanted to do.....

Last edited by Leethall on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 am

I don't think many people understand how important a TRUST is...
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 am

The first thing I would have thought prospective buyers would do is get the supporters onside.
If anyone was at the Schools Cup Final on Monday they would have witnessed just what influence supporters Clubs / TRUSTS have.
Let's face it...when you walk into our club shop and meet people as nice as the Rawlings....it would be pretty hard to fall out with them!!! sunny Joe sunny Jack sunny Sam king Come and see Jacks black flag!! Head against wall

Last edited by porrohman on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 am

:dance:
Cheers mate! Means alot for you to say that :')
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 am

Joe..you guys fancy watching Studley later? Charge
Vs Boldmere 5th v 6th..should be a good Swords hopefully there will be a bit of Handbags and the ref will be Tut then it will be Chair ..they'll all make up flower go to the bar have a few Beer go for a balti and wake up with Full of sh*t
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 am

Might do actually! i'll see if my dad and bro are upfor it, won't stay long though, got work tonight!

Crying with laughter cheers for the visual pre-match analysis
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:16 am

porrohman wrote:The first thing I would have thought prospective buyers would do is get the supporters onside.
If anyone was at the Schools Cup Final on Monday they would have witnessed just what influence supporters Clubs / TRUSTS have.
Let's face it...when you walk into our club shop and meet people as nice as the Rawlings....it would be pretty hard to fall out with them!!! sunny Joe sunny Jack sunny Sam king Come and see Jacks black flag!! Head against wall

Indeed, if we can use the Schools Final to push to get those kids and familes down on a Saturday afternoon then that is a start. Kiddy in their hour of need have managed to raise a lot of money. It is interesting reading that Swan was trying to break the supporters TRUST and only wanted to buy the club when they were insolvent. Would you want somebody like that running your club?

Now is the time to build for next season, we know we are down (not quite mathamatically) so as we are not paying the players and the attendances have nosedived dramatically, we need some initiatives to boost the crowd. The team playing under Redders I believe are much better than that who Matty and Snapper put on the pitch, the football has been good to watch and is just missing goals to win the games we have played. Surely Ken & Co can look at reducing the entry price over the coming few weeks as the weather improves to get more through the gate so that next season we hopefully get these people back. Just email all schools in the Redditch, Studley, Alcester, Droitwich, Bromsgrove areas and advertise that it is £1 a kid entry and have a family deal that they can get in for £10 (2 adults, 2 children). I think this would be a great thing to trial what with easter just around the corner.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 am

I think if the Chairman wanted to break the trust up, then the trust should go indipendant...
They are important to any club, might take a few people a while to realise that and stop knocking us!! :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:46 am

What about a free ladies day where all women are let in for free? Would get people there and something to admire if the football is dull Very Happy
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 am

Leethall wrote:What about a free ladies day where all women are let in for free? Would get people there and something to admire if the football is dull Very Happy
In Redditch? Crying with laughter
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:54 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:What about a free ladies day where all women are let in for free? Would get people there and something to admire if the football is dull Very Happy

I must admit there are some very nice women residing in Redditch but they always go out in other towns/cities to get away from the Beer up lunatics Laughing Pity as you yoof could be getting some Banana sex instead of Handbags in the town centre or being at home wanker !
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 am

Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

I must admit there are some very nice women residing in Redditch but they always go out in other towns/cities to get away from the Beer up lunatics Laughing Pity as you yoof could be getting some Banana sex instead of Handbags in the town centre or being at home wanker !
Behave boys, my mother, wife and sisters live in Redditch Tut Baseball Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 am

Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Fishing knew it wouldn't take long for a bite Wink
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

You forget I used to live in Studley, nothing to rave about there as they look like elephant, and Solihull ? pig pig pig pig with the odd elephant for the connoisseur lol! and the Beer up lunatics are all overflow from Solihull or Poland anyway Nerr

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:51 am

Sounds like a day out at the Zoo Jeff!
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:42 am

Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

You forget I used to live in Studley, nothing to rave about there as they look like elephant, and Solihull ? pig pig pig pig with the odd elephant for the connoisseur lol! and the Beer up lunatics are all overflow from Solihull or Poland anyway Nerr

Watch it mate, I used to live in Studley and now live in Solihull Baseball Bat Laughing
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Watch it mate, I used to live in Studley and now live in Solihull Baseball Bat Laughing
Ha Ha Whistling Fishing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 am

Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Haha Fishing Whistling lol!
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:59 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Wow, to think i started this! Fishing :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Im just seeing how big we can get the quote box lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

+1... i was thinking the same! lol :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

I was thinking the same + 3 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Wonder what the record is scratch

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:

Wonder what the record is scratch
Hmm, never really thought of that! scratch
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content