Average Crowds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Average Crowds

Post  Leethall on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:20 pm

http://www.mikeavery.co.uk/DivisionalAttendance2011Average.htm

Not sure we are averaging 450 this season but if that is true it is pretty decent Very Happy
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  porrohman on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Can't be right...strange to see us that high in a table. :dance:
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  rawlings09 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm

http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/attendances.php
That is much better for stats!!
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:42 am

The first one is only up till 4th sept 2010 and is as factually sound as Charlie sheen's Tiger blood winning recipe, Come on 450 average (HA HA HA). I'd say the second one is more accurate at 287 but these tables can be misleading and do not show a rapid reduction in attendances, so they could both say 700 or 50 and it would not show an accurate picture until the end of the season(the first table goes up to the 4th sept 2010!(must have got bored after that)) :dance: I predict end of season average to be around the 245/250 mark, any offers on that?? Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  rawlings09 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:47 am

255/260 Wink
We had good attendances at the start v Boston and Telford so that should have boosted it and covered for the 131 v stafford! Head against wall
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  allotmentender on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:12 am

Leethall wrote:http://www.mikeavery.co.uk/DivisionalAttendance2011Average.htm

Not sure we are averaging 450 this season but if that is true it is pretty decent Very Happy

Probably because it's only up until September 4th and at this point we'd played 3 home games, 2 of which were Telford and Boston!!!
avatar
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 165
Location : HMP Australia
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  Leethall on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:38 am

allotmentender wrote:
Leethall wrote:http://www.mikeavery.co.uk/DivisionalAttendance2011Average.htm

Not sure we are averaging 450 this season but if that is true it is pretty decent Very Happy

Probably because it's only up until September 4th and at this point we'd played 3 home games, 2 of which were Telford and Boston!!!

Good test for you statto's Laughing

Try this http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/attendances.php
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  in2thevalley on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 am

Leethall wrote:
allotmentender wrote:
Leethall wrote:http://www.mikeavery.co.uk/DivisionalAttendance2011Average.htm

Not sure we are averaging 450 this season but if that is true it is pretty decent Very Happy

Probably because it's only up until September 4th and at this point we'd played 3 home games, 2 of which were Telford and Boston!!!

Good test for you statto's Laughing

Try this http://www.stalybridgeceltic.co.uk/attendances.php

more realistic average crowd from the above website.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 am

We need fingers back to sort out all these stats out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:05 am

The stalybridge on is bang on i think...
We've had how many crowds of under 200 this eason?
131, 161, 158, 170 odd...
A few decent ones but not many...
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Average Crowds

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum