swans cygnet at game last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swans cygnet at game last night

Post  redditch is the way on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:55 am

Hi All, Came to your game last night. It was not to be the night for redditch with all the chances you had and one little mess up by your goalkeeper cost you. Could you tel me was that swans cygnet walking round the ground with your chairman last night. ?????? sunny :dance:

redditch is the way
Midland Combination League

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  Leethall on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 am

Not sure it was Chris Swan if that is you are referring to but it may have been. I didn't think it looked like his picture of his website!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  redditch is the way on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Leethall, Sorry was trying to say was it ( mark fennemore) swans man with your chairman last night.??? cheers

redditch is the way
Midland Combination League

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 am

redditch is the way wrote:Hi Leethall, Sorry was trying to say was it ( mark fennemore) swans man with your chairman last night.??? cheers
I wondered who he was, it did however look like he was showing someone around rather than the usual meet and greet so may well have been.Hoped he liked the welsh choir on the Cedar Whistling Whistling Whistling

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Everyone loves voices of the valley! Surprised :dance:
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  porrohman on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 pm

It's all a bit welsh for me. Head against wall
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  Leethall on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Redjeff wrote:
redditch is the way wrote:Hi Leethall, Sorry was trying to say was it ( mark fennemore) swans man with your chairman last night.??? cheers
I wondered who he was, it did however look like he was showing someone around rather than the usual meet and greet so may well have been.Hoped he liked the welsh choir on the Cedar Whistling Whistling Whistling

I thought the same, I was stood by them for a while after going for a Hit and Miss (not a Full of sh*t) and it seemed like he was deep in conversation about the club. Hopefully this Swan fella's main man does get him down and in as it would be awesome having some good news for once to give the whole club a lift.

Otherwise we are in grave danger of RIP
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:
redditch is the way wrote:Hi Leethall, Sorry was trying to say was it ( mark fennemore) swans man with your chairman last night.??? cheers
I wondered who he was, it did however look like he was showing someone around rather than the usual meet and greet so may well have been.Hoped he liked the welsh choir on the Cedar Whistling Whistling Whistling

I thought the same, I was stood by them for a while after going for a Hit and Miss (not a Full of sh*t) and it seemed like he was deep in conversation about the club. Hopefully this Swan fella's main man does get him down and in as it would be awesome having some good news for once to give the whole club a lift.

Otherwise we are in grave danger of RIP
Yeah I felt it more business like than anything else, That's not to say it has anything to do with Mr Swan (and I would hate to gossip Tut )but it did seem encouraging to see that there is work being done to save our club. Maybe Swan will also now be looking at Alvechuch? affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: swans cygnet at game last night

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum