Can The Fans Team Help Make Regular Money!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can The Fans Team Help Make Regular Money!!

Post  1Youngy1 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 am

T
Redditch United Supporters Team
U
S
T

As I am sure the majority of keen supporters and followers of Redditch United know the fans team has recently been set up mainly by myself but also with keen and very kind support of some others who have been influential in the creation of the side such as Andy Bates, Dave Jones, Joe Rawlings, Polly Rawlings, Adrian Luxton, Sam Rawlings, Jeff Watson, Ken and Tracey Rae and finally all players of which there are far too many to mention!!
The Team has been created to give Loyal Fans of Redditch United the opportunity to experience high quality grounds and pitches, create more solid relationships with oppositions, attempt to attract more supporters to Redditch United, Create some fabulous and memorable game days for all however we are short on Players who are true Redditch Fans and need more people to inform us of your interest!!

I am sure you are extremely curious as to how the team can make money for the club however there are several easy ways to do so and also create a regular Income! Our basis would also be similar to One of the, if not the best Fans Team in the Country (Of which we only Lost 2-1 to in our first game) Kidderminster Harriers Fans Team of which they work through their supporters trust, Our first Game saw us proudly make a profit of which I gladly donated to the club ahead of the Nuneaton Game which paid a majority of the players wages.
Next Year I intend to make the side a more frequent thing, playing games regularly also meaning we are raising funds for the TRUST if we can confirm a link between the two parties, regularly. Normally our games are and will be Midweek taking place on either Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and the occasional Saturday nights with Kick Off’s Varying from 7.30PM to 8PM Bar Areas, Dressing Rooms, Floodlights, PA Systems and much more will be Provided at our two Home Grounds The Abbey Stadium Sports Centre, and The Home of the Reds The Valley Stadium. For us as a side I have several Ideas to make money for Redditch United, We will work as a Non-Profit Organisation with any made going towards the TRUST or Redditch United FC. The following ideas are ways of which we can make profits easily and regularly, also listed are general ideas for next year.

Main Ideas:

When the First Team Play Away, Have a 3PM Game at the Valley Stadium. Charging a Entrance Fee and Also Linking up with Kingfisher FM to provide a similar Match day experience meaning Non-Match day travellers can still support their local club both Physically and Financially whilst experiencing a game similar to what they would normally view. Obviously some players would be unavailable due to watching the Redditch First Team thus we need more bodies to be able to cover regularly. Also Consider Games Kicking Off Before or after The First Team Inviting people in to watch two games for the price of one. There is also the possibility of entering a League, which may incise people more to support us and the club financially.

A major event will also be taking place in June Named the Redditch United Fans Team Family Fun Day. In which we will invite 6 of the Teams we have played this season to partake in a mini 11 A side tournament running from 10.30AM and Finishing with the Final in the evening, the Event will be one of which will attract people to the ground and have items such as BBQ’s, The club shop, Bar, and other attractions making revenue for the club. I feel Ken should provide us with the facilities for free with the revenue likely to be made; we would charge the 6 Teams £50, which works out at only £10 a game meaning we would already have made £300 before a ball is even kicked! It would be a fantastic event with the charge of only £2 entry and a deal where free entry is given to a first team game next season, and I’m sure if we can lure 42 down on the freezing nights we can get many more on a summers day! The Day would conclude at Night with The presentation to the winners of the tournament, followed by our presentation hopefully presented by TRUST and Life members to Players Player, Managers Player, Clubman Of The Year, TRUST Man Of The year, and finally Top Goal Scorer which is Currently fans favourite Dave Barber.

I have many more ideas but I’m sure you’re as bored reading as I am typing and there is far too much to write I will discuss them at the next TRUST meeting??

The Proposed Fixture List Is Available here:
http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk/t205-recruiting-again

Many Thanks
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Re: Can The Fans Team Help Make Regular Money!!

Post  porrohman on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 am

Great stuff Youngy, alot of good ideas. A Dave Barber goal is a rarity beleive me. Mind I'm not complaining, he did alot of running for me in years gone by..I just did the skillful stuff.

TRUST meeting Monday 7:30 at the club. Can you be there and I'll add it to the agenda?
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 pm

porrohman wrote:I just did the skillful stuff.

Crying with laughter Point and laugh Laughing
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Aidy I would have joined the TRUST months ago but On Mondays I usually have training however The Team has now folded meaning Mondays Are Free, I will be there!! It would be great if you could put it on the agenda Very Happy

Even Better News for the Side Tonight!! Very Happy
Very Good News, Dan Carter Former Reds First Team Striker has informed me after approach that he would be willing to play for the fans team! A local Lad and a supporter I feel this is great news for the team, he is a player with great talent, pace and scoring ability and he will definetly be an important part of any future success or endeavours for the team. Following up from Dans Acceptance I am also please to announce that Mike Hegarty Former Reds First Teamer will also be involved as a player for the team, He has told me he would also be willing to play when he is avaliable and is looking forward to it. Mike played for the Reds during the 2009/10 season and like Dan Carter is a local lad, and fellow supporter with great talent and an eye for goal and we should look forward to having him. Also hoping to announce the commitment of some more former reds, loyal fans, and local lads with an interest in the team tommorow and Thursday!

1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am

ryan i have just read your ideas and fixture list, although i think the fans team is great and do support you i feel your games on june 19 is too late into preseason and the pitch will have been worked on so its decent (or better) for next season
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 am

rawlings09 wrote:
porrohman wrote:I just did the skillful stuff.

Crying with laughter Point and laugh Laughing

Hey Ade its not Comic relief day yet........... Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top