Chins up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chins up!

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 am

Things can only get better!

Disappointing, of course...it has never been or never will be a fun experience following the Reds!

avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  rawlings09 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Bob Marley wrote:it has never been or never will be a fun experience following the Reds!


Bollocks, i've enjoyed every minute of it!

It'll never be an easy experience following the Reds, but it'll always be good.

avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:it has never been or never will be a fun experience following the Reds!


Bollocks, i've enjoyed every minute of it!

It'll never be an easy experience following the Reds, but it'll always be good.

If I am honest the bit I enjoy least is on here, sometimes it just feels more like a sharpening stone for the odd axe and less like the family we should be.
Match Day's for me are brilliant,It really is like having an extended Family Especially on the Cedar Road.
Although the Result Tuesday was not good and that like others on the Cedar I was really not well with man flu+10 I cant remember Laughing so hard for 90 mins ever!, The Jokes were funny,the singing was funny and Roger leading the Songs and Drumming just have to be seen to be believed and then walking back to the shop afterwards still singing and joking just shows that although we may never enjoy huge success we will still enjoy Match Days at The Valley. They May take Our Victories But They Will Never Take Our PRIDE. Cup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  Bob Marley on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 am

What a great post, Jeff.

Just think how sweet it will be when this whole situation turns around...and it will!
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 am

I love it at the Valley, everything about it. We used to go and watch Premier teams ie Birmingham and Tottenham but felt something was missing from the game, and then one eventfull day, the Rawlings family arrived at the Valley, and we found what was missing...... genuine fans and moreover geniune people, Yes we have a dis-agreements over issues (thats human nature) but what I especially enjoy is that the fans who turn up week in week out have a desire and intensity to see football for what it is. Where else can you go and watch a game then have a chat and drink with the players/chairman? not in the premier thats for sure( unless you are uber rich). To me being at the valley is brilliant, and I am lucky not only to know some really wonderful people ( Jeff Kimbo Ade, Steve, Andy, Justin et al) but I am also a Trust member and run the Club shop. Following Redditch is like a drug and I am hooked on it. Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  RockDJ on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 am

in2thevalley wrote:I love it at the Valley, everything about it. We used to go and watch Premier teams ie Birmingham and Tottenham but felt something was missing from the game, and then one eventfull day, the Rawlings family arrived at the Valley, and we found what was missing...... genuine fans and moreover geniune people, Yes we have a dis-agreements over issues (thats human nature) but what I especially enjoy is that the fans who turn up week in week out have a desire and intensity to see football for what it is. Where else can you go and watch a game then have a chat and drink with the players/chairman? not in the premier thats for sure( unless you are uber rich). To me being at the valley is brilliant, and I am lucky not only to know some really wonderful people ( Jeff Kimbo Ade, Steve, Andy, Justin et al) but I am also a Trust member and run the Club shop. Following Redditch is like a drug and I am hooked on it. Very Happy Very Happy

Hear, hear Very Happy
avatar
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  porrohman on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am

You lot need to get a life! There are other things in life than Redditch United.
I would expand but I'm off down the Valley to watch training with Kimbo. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  Bob Marley on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Who said things will get better? fool... Senile
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chins up!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum