Tonight's game is OFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tonight's game is OFF

Post  porrohman on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 am

For those who haven't read the thread, due to the sad passing of Moors boss, Bob Faulkner, tonights game has been postponed.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  Redditch Events on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 am

avatar
Redditch Events
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 177
Location : Redditch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/redditch

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  Terrace Guy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Right, just so I don't appear to be heartless I'll dive in and say RIP Bob Faulkner first and foremost. However, when I saw 'MATCH OFF' sellotaped to the sign my first thought was 'oh cripes the clubs gone bust/can't find replacement players for the match so will get a hefty fine.' I'm sure many others who didn't realise the sad news relating to Solihull would have thought the same thing too so I must admit that sadness is mixed with a tinge of relief tonight....
avatar
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  porrohman on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 pm

We'll be ok for players, the youth team have been registered, so we'll always be able to field a team this season.
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  Terrace Guy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:47 pm

porrohman wrote:We'll be ok for players, the youth team have been registered, so we'll always be able to field a team this season.

Cheers Porrohman!
avatar
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  adiy price on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Terrace Guy wrote:Right, just so I don't appear to be heartless I'll dive in and say RIP Bob Faulkner first and foremost. However, when I saw 'MATCH OFF' sellotaped to the sign my first thought was 'oh cripes the clubs gone bust/can't find replacement players for the match so will get a hefty fine.' I'm sure many others who didn't realise the sad news relating to Solihull would have thought the same thing too so I must admit that sadness is mixed with a tinge of relief tonight....
sorry it was me that put the sign up after dave ralph asked me to, didnt think it would cause a stir but like me wasnt thinking but hope everyone got the message through the right channels and didnt worry too much
avatar
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 149
Location : batchley and proud ov it
Join date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  Terrace Guy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am

adiy price wrote:
Terrace Guy wrote:Right, just so I don't appear to be heartless I'll dive in and say RIP Bob Faulkner first and foremost. However, when I saw 'MATCH OFF' sellotaped to the sign my first thought was 'oh cripes the clubs gone bust/can't find replacement players for the match so will get a hefty fine.' I'm sure many others who didn't realise the sad news relating to Solihull would have thought the same thing too so I must admit that sadness is mixed with a tinge of relief tonight....
sorry it was me that put the sign up after dave ralph asked me to, didnt think it would cause a stir but like me wasnt thinking but hope everyone got the message through the right channels and didnt worry too much

Ah don't worry the sign was fine, I should have checked on here before making the journey and made 2x2 add up to 5 when I got there.
avatar
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum