SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 pm

She of the brilliant offside decision...Andy Gray and Richard Keys..etc etc is reffing us on Tuesday.
Can I just say that ref today was absolute quality. In more ways than one.That's not meant to be sexist.
An extremely attractive young lady. A ray of sunny
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  Leethall on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Marvellous news!

A few people will be in the toilets having a sly wanker over the ref just like today Laughing
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  1Youngy1 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Why not use this as an ad campaign?? The story has been big enough with Gray and Keys etc, Its a bit short of time now but with more time to spare i feel potentially more people may have come down for whatever reason Leethal Crying with laughter
avatar
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 70
Location : Reem Land.
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  porrohman on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:05 pm

The club can't use it as an ad campaign, but by all means put it on FB etc
avatar
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  allotmentender on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Surely this is too good an opportunity to miss, 2 people have to go in fancy dress as Andy Gray and Richard Keys, and if Fingers is about he has to let them in the press box Wink
avatar
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 165
Location : HMP Australia
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 am

allotmentender wrote:Surely this is too good an opportunity to miss, 2 people have to go in fancy dress as Andy Gray and Richard Keys, and if Fingers is about he has to let them in the press box Wink

Very Happy

Even better invite Andy Gray as he lives in Lapworth :dance: A lad who plays cricket with us goes drinking most weeks with Andy Gray, my mate is texting him to see if he fancies Tuesday night! What if he was to be there to offer a full and unreserved apology??!! Imagine the press, cameras etc!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 am

Leethall wrote:
allotmentender wrote:Surely this is too good an opportunity to miss, 2 people have to go in fancy dress as Andy Gray and Richard Keys, and if Fingers is about he has to let them in the press box Wink

Very Happy

Even better invite Andy Gray as he lives in Lapworth A lad who plays cricket with us goes drinking most weeks with Andy Gray, my mate is texting him to see if he fancies Tuesday night! What if he was to be there to offer a full and unreserved apology??!! Imagine the press, cameras etc!

Even BETTER! Get him on the Tannoy!!
avatar
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1139
Location : Nowhere near Blyth
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 am

Wasting your time boy's, she ran the line at Chesterfield yesterday and there was very little interest.
Don't see any value In it unless you class it as someone else for Fingers to upset. No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  Leethall on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 am

Redjeff wrote:Wasting your time boy's, she ran the line at Chesterfield yesterday and there was very little interest.
Don't see any value In it unless you class it as someone else for Fingers to upset. No

Not if Andy Gray was at the game. She has the paparazzi following her still so if there were to be photographers you need banners etc to use as communication of the club's plight. Always thinking Nerr
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:Wasting your time boy's, she ran the line at Chesterfield yesterday and there was very little interest.
Don't see any value In it unless you class it as someone else for Fingers to upset. No

Not if Andy Gray was at the game. She has the paparazzi following her still so if there were to be photographers you need banners etc to use as communication of the club's plight. Always thinking Nerr
yeah agree some pics would be good, don't we have an official snapper? I think if Gray turned up that would get the press there for sure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:Wasting your time boy's, she ran the line at Chesterfield yesterday and there was very little interest.
Don't see any value In it unless you class it as someone else for Fingers to upset. No

Not if Andy Gray was at the game. She has the paparazzi following her still so if there were to be photographers you need banners etc to use as communication of the club's plight. Always thinking

There's some sense in that... I like the idea Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIAN MASSEY IS REFFING TUESDAY NIGHT

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum