http://www.solihullmoorsfc.co.uk/news/details.php?news_id=12263#news

Seems highly rated.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Signing

Post  Solihull Moorman on Sat May 28, 2016 3:06 am

Can anybody comment how they think Jamey Osborne will do in the National League as I don't know anything about him? What type of player is he?Are you Redditch fans sorry to lose him? Next season will be interesting as I reckon Darren Byfield will bring one or two Moors players to Redditch so will watching how they do.

Solihull Moorman
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy on Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 am

He is a quality player, capable of playing at a much higher level than the Southern League Premier. And in the opinion of our now ex-manager Liam McDonald, he was the best player in the division. To be honest, I never really understood why he dropped down from Hednesford to play at our level.

Unfortunately, he had an injury ravaged season and only played in maybe half of our games. Injury free, I'm certain that he would have been our player of the season. He had two dislocated shoulder injuries last season, so he was either really unlucky or maybe vulnerable to this type of injury. I'd heard that he was turning pro next season and signing for Crewe. Maybe his injuries interfered with this move?

If he remains injury free, he will be a very good signing for you and probably one of your key players.
del boy
Blue Square North

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Moorman on Sun May 29, 2016 1:28 am

Thanks, Del boy, for that information. It will be interesting to see if he can have an injury free season how he does. Hednesford fans have said the same as you about what a quality player he is. They were gutted when he left them and joined you.

Solihull Moorman
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top