FA Trophy 3Q

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FA Trophy

Post  BigWolf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:40 am

Is it because we are Moor richer than yow? Anyway it will be a good test for the Redditch players in a one off local derby with £4,000 to the winner at stake. So are you coming to the match then BM? Baseball Bat

Last edited by BigWolf on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

BigWolf
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA Trophy 3Q

Post  Bob Marley on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:18 pm

BigWolf wrote:Is it because we are more richer than yow? Anyway it will be a good test for the Redditch players in a one off local derby with £4,000 to the winner at stake. So are you coming to the match then BM? Baseball Bat

No.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Moorman on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
BigWolf wrote:Is it because we are more richer than yow? Anyway it will be a good test for the Redditch players in a one off local derby with £4,000 to the winner at stake. So are you coming to the match then BM? Baseball Bat

No.

What a shame you are not going to game on Saturday. As you have not been to our ground for a while, I would have been interested to read your opinion of what you think of it now, after the improvements.

Solihull Moorman
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:47 pm

mattim wrote:
Solihull Moorman wrote:Solihoof Motors and now Solihull Bores. We don't mind the the disrespectful names. Sinking to calling us names must mean we are pissing people off by winning too often!

Don't take it personally, Leethall calls us Redshite on the non league forum !

We are Reddshite and they are Solihoof Motors, fact. They also have a driving range which is a fact that is converted into type of footy stand!
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Moorman on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:31 am

I hope all the Redditch fans had a good day out at our ground. They all appeared to enjoy themselves making a lot of noise and smoking the ground out when you scored your goal. But I don't know why your fans did not go behind the Moors goal in the second half as when you scored the smoke bomb was behind the Redditch goal making it uncomfortable for your goalkeeper and defenders not ours!

Anyway your young team did you proud.

Solihull Moorman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Solihull Moorman wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:

No.

What a shame you are not going to game on Saturday. As you have not been to our ground for a while, I would have been interested to read your opinion of what you think of it now, after the improvements.

Some seats and magnolia paint... Cracking job Surprised Surprised
I must admit the pitch is spot on there though!
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  kingus on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:47 am

The pitch was good. The main stand looks like a driving range, and the toilets were vile.

I think the copper having a hissy fit was my personal highlight.
kingus

View user profile http://www.oaps.org

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:25 am

kingus wrote:The pitch was good.  The main stand looks like a driving range, and the toilets were vile.  

Do you mean the one with the strange shaped head??? He was a complete pillock, will say their stewards were ok though.
Was a good day and a great laugh.
In answer to the query about not moving ends, its either
A) we stayed there because you cant create atmosphere and noise without a roof at the other end.
or B) (and I am sure the "yoof" will agree with this) "We're Redditch United and we do what we want!!"
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solihull Moorman on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:16 am

I was impressed with your singing and fantastic support for your team and can see why you stayed under the cover in the second half. But seeing Ryan Beswick poke that second goal home right in front of your eyes couldn't have been fun and you would have enjoyed Spencer scoring his great goal right in front of your eyes much more if you had switched ends. And the smoke bomb over Tony Breeden would have been more fun for you.

I agree that you are Redditch United and you do want you want, especially when it comes to swearing. The songs and chants were funny despite the terrible language.

Good luck in your bid for promotion.

Solihull Moorman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 am

Yeah..heard from a couple of friends that the industrial language used by the same old 'usual suspects' was not appropriate...shame really, the club and the fans tried especially hard a couple of years back to cut down on the type of language that keep's families away from the Valley.

The Reds fans in full voice are a real credit to the club.....just wish the right time, right place attitude could be used by a few of the old boys.

Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FA Trophy

Post  BigWolf on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:15 am

Ok game took it's time to get going we rested some players but good atmosphere from your supporters who sung throughout the match, the chanting was ok & funny but not offensive, the smoke bomb was not needed especially with very young children/toddlers in the vicinity. Expected more Redditch fans to be honest but you were the loudest fans I've heard for a while. Your team appreciated the support at the end & it was nice of you guys to have drink after the match & wish us all the best for the next round which was good. So good luck for the rest of the season might see you next season. Your Young Goalie made some smart saves one for the future.santa

Last edited by BigWolf on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

BigWolf
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:15 pm

oldtommo wrote:
kingus wrote:The pitch was good.  The main stand looks like a driving range, and the toilets were vile.  

Do you mean the one with the strange shaped head??? He was a complete pillock, will say their stewards were ok though.
Was a good day and a great laugh.
In answer to the query about not moving ends, its either
A) we stayed there because you cant create atmosphere and noise without a roof at the other end.
or B) (and I am sure the "yoof" will agree with this) "We're Redditch United and we do what we want!!"

Agreed, the stewards were first class.
Best quote or saying of the day....... " Shut it you pratt, you've got a council house haircut" pure quality Crying with laughter
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top