Evesham 2 - 5 Redditch United

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evesham 2 - 5 Redditch United

Post  rawlings09 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Great little day out, we looked the better side throughout the game and thoroughly deserve the win! It was great to see redditch perform infront of a crowd of about 450 too.

I think we filled a 58 seater coach, many faces I've never seen before but I don't know if it was just cup final fever.. Either way it was fantastic support.

I hope Chris realises that he's got a brilliant manager, team, groundsman and fanbase at the club becuase this season was one of the best I've seen!

Roll on next season! UTR
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Evesham 2 - 5 Redditch United

Post  oldtommo on Wed May 07, 2014 2:06 am

Absolutely agree with the above. Great night out/atmosphere. Ithink last night was a thouroughly deserved, by everyone involved in RUFC, end to a really good season. The reaction of the players to the fans and vice versa was fantastic. I do think Liam should be looking at one or two of the redditch lads who were involved in the impromptu game after the final whistle, a couple of real talents on show there!! If cup final fever did drag a few fans out of the woodwork, lets hope they enjoyed what they saw and come back for more next season.
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ on Wed May 07, 2014 3:47 am

rawlings09 wrote:
I hope Chris realises that he's got a brilliant manager, team, groundsman and fanbase at the club becuase this season was one of the best I've seen!

Roll on next season! UTR
......Secretary, who has to fill out lots of mis-conduct reports for things like fans running on the pitch.....he's brilliant  cheers
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ on Wed May 07, 2014 3:49 am

oldtommo wrote: I do think Liam should be looking at one or two of the redditch lads who were involved in the impromptu game after the final whistle, a couple of real talents on show there!! If cup final fever did drag a few fans out of the woodwork, lets hope they enjoyed what they saw and come back for more next season.

Have to disagree there pal, 2 stewards against 34 supports and they got the ball back far to quickly for my liking  Very Happy....perhaps it was Jeff's bad toe that did it.
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top