Prediction league scoring query??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prediction league scoring query??

Post  oldtommo on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:27 am

Mr Rawlings, I know you are a professor of geography and not maths, but where's my bloody points for saying Harvey would score against Burnham? I realise it must look a bit daunting when you see my points total but I sometimes you just have to yield to genius!! Do you remember an early season comment regarding cream always floating to th top??
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prediction league scoring query??

Post  RedJeff on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:46 am

oldtommo wrote:Mr Rawlings, I know you are a professor of geography and not maths, but where's my bloody points for saying Harvey would score against Burnham? I realise it must look a bit daunting when you see my points total but I sometimes you just have to yield to genius!! Do you remember an early season comment regarding cream always floating to th top??
And me Senile 
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 pm

I do not plan in any way to whitewash my sin. I do not call it a mistake, a mendacity; I call it sin. I would much rather, if possible -- and in my estimation it would not be possible -- to make it worse than less than it actually is. I have no one but myself to blame. I do not lay the fault or the blame of the charge at anyone else's feet. For no one is to blame but me. I take the responsibility. I take the blame. I take the fault.

Happy now??? lol Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Well I wouldn't say happy exactly!! But a little less miffed!! I feel you could have been a tad more repentant!!!!!
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top