Fans Game Redditch United 1 KHIFC 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fans Game Redditch United 1 KHIFC 2

Post  porrohman on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 pm

A thoroughly entertaining game on a pitch that was hardenening rapidly throughout the match.Kiddy took the lead with a great strike after 12 minutes, and doubled the lead on 16 when the same player rifled home, leaving the keeper ( redditchbluenose86) stranded. (Redjeff had actually been replaced by this time)Gradually the Reds came back into it and pulled one back through Barber, after a strong run at the Kiddy back four.
The second half was very even with a good chance for an equaliser just missed when a lob failed to find the net.
A good save from Rawlings 09 at the end left a final score of RUFC 1 KHIFC 2.
Attendance: 42.
Supporters MOM: Sam Rawlings ( rapidly gaining iconic satus at the Valley)
Well done Youngy for organizing the event. cheers Very Happy Very Happy
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fans Game Redditch United 1 KHIFC 2

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Stranded was the word Ade Neutral
The first one went in off the post, and the second was a deflection which skimmed the post. As soon as both were hit I knew I was beaten and thought twice about losing my hip skin on the concrete goalmouth to a shot I was never gonna get to! violin (Mr Reeves might have questioned my positioning)

Credit to Rawlings09 who showed good hands (I'm investing in some of them bad-boy gloves!), and a VERY brave one-on-one challenge for which he lost 2 stone in skin, and a kick in the head for his trouble Point and laugh

Sam was solid at the back, good strength and composure (a Jerry Gill-esque player), and deservedly M.O.M.
Jack did well up front on his own, used his height well and his throw-ins are ace! Unlucky not to equalise with a header towards the end (blame the fringe Wink ).

A few others did well too but don't know anyone's names as never seen them before.

But well done Team Rawlings tonight, you did the town proud Charge

And well done Youngy for organising.

In other news my knee looks like it's been set on fire and put out with a golf shoe No

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 am

Sounds like a great night! Well done for organising Youngy and all those who played and supported the game.

I will hopefully be OK to play in any other games that are arranged in the future if there is space in the squad Beer
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 am

A big thanks to all the supporters who bravely turned in the cold evening air, your support was very much appreciated by everyone. cheers It was a fantastic evening and Redditch who for the first 10 minutes or so were playing a " whats your name?" game. But we did start to play dome very good football on a pitch which was very difficult to master(even more so during the latter stages of the second half)
I would like to thank the Kiddy boys for an excellent - played in the right spirit cheers
the fans for their support- Ken and Tracie Rae for their support and time cheers cheers
Ade on the tannoy (there are two vacancies at Sky Sports for Monday Night Football if your interested)
AND YOUNGY FOR ORGANISING THE EVENT (FANTASTIC EFFORT MATE) cheers cheers
and the Redditch team who were all stars last night..... cheers
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 am

Personal Thanks to everyone from myself who was involved last night, in horrible conditions and an unplayable pitch!! No
Thought we started slow, but were a bit out of shape to begin with but as the second half drew to a close we were absoltuley shredding them to pieces and how we didnt draw level before half time i have absolutely no idea Head against wall
Some fantastic performaces from all lads out there as already mentioned on an awfully rock hard pitch.
Special Mentions must go to all of the following
Andy Bates and Joe Rawlings Played extremley well on an impossible pitch for a keeper, Aidy and His Wife for setting up kit and food stand, Aid for the PA fantastic, all 42 that attended, ALL Players who turned up on a freezing nigh, and Ken and Tracey for allowing us to use the pitch sorry if i forgot anyone!! Senile
They have invited us back for a game at Aggboro on the 7th May Entitled Aggborough Day, I would love us to go there and have a right laugh potentially have a minibus etc.. and on a better pitch i really think they are a beatable team + we will know each other better and maybe get in a fe more bodies.. I am more than happy to take the fans team on regularly if people wish to its your choice Laughing
Thanks Again for your support
Personal Man of the Match: Dave Barber/Sam Rawlings
Brilliant performances all round though, against a side we must remember play 3 times a week! At times we looked like it was us who were the regular side Well done everyone
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 am

And Steve for his very kind sponsorship money!!
Forgot to mention lads, the club were struggling to pay the players wages tommorow and the money we have raised is going to be used for that so we really have had a big impact we made up to £280/90 + £50 + £120 + £42 and Bar Money means alot of money was raised!! Thanks again
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 am

Im booked in to the quit smoking clinic and will be in vigorous training, after 5 mins I was getting tunnel vision What a Face (lack of oxygen) and at six mins unbelievably painful chest pains RIP !! I think loyalty took over brains!.
I will Be Back!!(maybe defence though youngy!!) :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I forgot to metion Polly for recording the game. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed [right]
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 am

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Gosh im so sorry Polly again a key figure in helping everyone out ill look forward to the highlights.
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:40 am

I also forgot to thank Steve Workman for kindly sponsoring the game Very Happy Very Happy and to the young ref who was by far the best ref we have had down the Valley this season. Well done Very Happy
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:53 am

in2thevalley wrote:I also forgot to thank Steve Workman for kindly sponsoring the game Very Happy Very Happy and to the young ref who was by far the best ref we have had down the Valley this season. Well done Very Happy
I second that on both points, wish we had ref's like that normally. He was fair and got most right, also allowing play to flow. :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 am

Plus we got a higher attendance for the game than Willenhall Vs Boldmere St Micheals in the Midland Alliance!! :dance: :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:13 am

rawlings09 wrote:Plus we got a higher attendance for the game than Willenhall Vs Boldmere St Micheals in the Midland Alliance!! :dance: :dance:
HA HA Redditch United Reserves :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

lol! have just watched the game in full I dont Know which is the best either the game or the comments by (Waldorf and Stadler) Ade and Kimbo . Patrick Moore had better watch out with your astrilogical anaslys???? ( sorry geography teachers spelling) well worth the admission fee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 am

in2thevalley wrote: lol! have just watched the game in full I dont Know which is the best either the game or the comments by (Waldorf and Stadler) Ade and Kimbo . Patrick Moore had better watch out with your astrilogical anaslys???? ( sorry geography teachers spelling) well worth the admission fee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
would it be ok to get a full copy please mate?

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Is it going on Youtube?? Cool
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

What we are going to do is put the whole video on here so people can enjoy the whole thing, and then put highlights on youtube. :dance: :dance:
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 am

Polly will put the whole game on the forum, and the highlights will be on Youtube. Jeff we will get you a copy. (just to hear Ade and Kimbo is worth listening to ((very funny)) lol! lol!
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top