Predictions for St Neots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Predictions for St Neots

Post  in2thevalley on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:33 am

Predictions please.
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Captain Carlin on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 am

St Neots 1 RUFC 1 (Hands) Att 321
avatar
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 119
Location : Pacific Ocean
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  oldtommo on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 pm

A canonised joint half way up the leg which is warm and plural. 2 - 0 Reds. ATT 344
avatar
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 348
Join date : 2012-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  in2thevalley on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 am

A letter in the alphabet after "S" who is of sound mind, and having a joint which joins the thigh to lower leg is experiencing a high degree of heat many times over. 1- 1 Reds pattinson . att 324
avatar
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1640
Location : Here
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  nevergreen on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 am

st neots 2 reds 3 hands x2 ahenkorah x1 att 333
avatar
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  arsene on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

For what it's worth St Neots1-1 Reds Molyneux 348.Although for the first time in 24 years (Last Monday was the 24th anniversary of my first visit to the Valley!) I find that I really can't work up any enthusiasm.

Is it just me?

See you on Monday!!!!
avatar
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am

Stoen Ts 1 Reds 2

Patterson, Headley
Att: 266


Arsene...pull your socks up man!
Never give up...stiff upper lip...it's never over...you only fail when you give up...fat ladies

Is it really as bad as when we met for a TRUST meeting on a cold February evening...in the supporters club shop as no-one from the club turned up...no heating...no beer in the club house...no money...whip round to pay the electric man...paying off the debt collector who was removing the goalposts and 1st team kit...???

Really?
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 am

Bob Marley wrote:Stoen Ts 1 Reds 2

Patterson, Headley
Att: 266


Arsene...pull your socks up man!
Never give up...stiff upper lip...it's never over...you only fail when you give up...fat ladies

Is it really as bad as when we met for a TRUST meeting on a cold February evening...in the supporters club shop as no-one from the club turned up...no heating...no beer in the club house...no money...whip round to pay the electric man...paying off the debt collector who was removing the goalposts and 1st team kit...???

Really?  
Oh yeah...and then me and you driving to Vauxhall to see a luxurious 1st team coach....remember?
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Leethall on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 am

St Neots 1 Redditch 2 - Patterson, Headley

Attendance 383


Last edited by Leethall on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Leethall on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 am

arsene wrote:For what it's worth St Neots1-1 Reds Molyneux 348.Although for the first time in 24 years (Last Monday was the 24th anniversary of my first visit to the Valley!) I find that I really can't work up any enthusiasm.

Is it just me?

See you on Monday!!!!
I will be there on Monday but I can't work up any enthusiasm either mate!
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  arsene on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Stoen Ts 1 Reds 2

Patterson, Headley
Att: 266


Arsene...pull your socks up man!
Never give up...stiff upper lip...it's never over...you only fail when you give up...fat ladies

Is it really as bad as when we met for a TRUST meeting on a cold February evening...in the supporters club shop as no-one from the club turned up...no heating...no beer in the club house...no money...whip round to pay the electric man...paying off the debt collector who was removing the goalposts and 1st team kit...???

Really?  
Oh yeah...and then me and you driving to Vauxhall to see a luxurious 1st team coach....remember?
Yes, I remember all this but even in the darkest days there seemed to be a better feeling around the Club (possibly a la Dunkirk!!!) but now there is just no ambience or atmosphere there. (On Monday the only atmosphere was created by the Stourbridge fans.). I actually found myself standing there saying to myself "What am I doing here?"and that from a dedicated fan of as I say 24 years. I really could not find any positives about the performance on or off the pitch! Perhaps I'm just getting old and grumpy! (Maybe I always was!!).

I don't know the solution but I can honestly see gates dropping to last season's level (or lower) if things don't improve. We NEED two or three good HOME results and a good cup run but, honestly, I don't see the current squad being capable to providing these. (Hopefully, they'll prove me wrong!)

It grieves me to write this because I love the Club but it's how I honestly feel. I shall go to the match on Monday so those who disagree with me know where to find me but, if I am to be truly honest, I can't see me attending many other games at the moment - my heart's not in it! Someone comvince me otherwise!!!
avatar
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:22 pm

That's a real shame Arsene (just to clarify, you've always been a tad grumpy (please see avatar)...even when we were winning games 2 nil you would predict us to lose......OK, you where right many times).

So what is the real root cause? the team performance? the team attitude? no atmosphere?....it only takes 2 people to make some noise?
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  arsene on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Bob Marley wrote:That's a real shame Arsene (just to clarify, you've always been a tad grumpy (please see avatar)...even when we were winning games 2 nil you would predict us to lose......OK, you where right many times).

So what is the real root cause? the team performance? the team attitude? no atmosphere?....it only takes 2 people to make some noise?
Yes, Sometimes, Yes
avatar
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum