reserve team manager resigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reserve team manager resigns

Post  tho101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 am

Just read on facebook that Justin fowkes has today resigned as reserve team manager and will take up a role with the u18s, anybody know what has happened here? seemed to be doing a good job.

also states that an announcement on the staus of the reserves will be made..........

tho101
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reserve team manager resigns

Post  Justin.Fowkes on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am

Hi. That is correct and I think I owe it to the fans to explain my decision due to your loyalty to the reserve side last year.

I feel this year that I can't do the same job as I did last year. There are a number of reasons for this which I won't go into but feel its is right for the players for me to step down to give them the best possible chance of first team football. I'm sure the club will sort out the issue and bring in some 1 suitable for the job.

I'm going to take a small role with the U18s to help develop year 1 2 3 players along with Mike Thorley.

I will be looking for another management role within another club preferably a first team managers job but at the moment I'm in no rush to do this and will continue to offer my services to Redditch on a voluntary basis.

I sincerely thank you all for supporting me last year

Regards

Justin

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Justin.Fowkes wrote:Hi. That is correct and I think I owe it to the fans to explain my decision due to your loyalty to the reserve side last year.  

I feel this year that I can't do the same job as I did last year.  There are a number of reasons for this which I won't go into but feel its is right for the players for me to step down to give them the best possible chance of first team football.  I'm sure the club will sort out the issue and bring in some 1 suitable for the job.  

I'm going to take a small role with the U18s to help develop year 1 2 3 players along with Mike Thorley.  

I will be looking for another management role within another club preferably a first team managers job but at the moment I'm in no rush to do this and will continue to offer my services to Redditch on a voluntary basis.

I sincerely thank you all for supporting me last year    

Regards

Justin

Good luck fella and well done on all achieved with the reserves, you did a great job last season.
Leethall
Football League
Football League

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Ron on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 am

Sorry to see you go Justin, I personally think it is a big loss to the Reds..

Just do not have anything to do with those stinking in-bred vermin up the road..

I can't even bring myself to type the name of them.. scum is close enough.

Catch ya soon ... Fat Ron pig 

Fat Ron
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top