What a great club!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What a great club!!!

Post  blanketyblank on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 pm

This is leading to yet more trouble. I would have commented on the 'bore off' & 'bullshit' replies but obviously this person is tryna to stir up yet more trouble and u Rowley are biting at his bait, and before you decide to snap I'm not tryin offend you. The incident has been dealt with I think its time everyone moved on. This feed is about the Staffs poor behaviour,and how bad the club looked because of it, these child like comments really not makeg things look any better. Time to put this to bed and concentrate on the important things. Smile

blanketyblank
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  underground on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 am

to the club-bb, im sorry i felt the club were not taking this seriously but it seems you are,a statement would have and still would be a good idea just to reasure people. there is no place in football for violence and the strongest punishments should be dealt,i hope you can restore the spirit and soul back whithin the club.can the club also sanction steve/aka bob marley? his comments as trust chairman and brother of newly apointed member of the club are both disgusting,inciting and damaging to rufc.maybe a partial or full ban would be appropriate.
to the admin on here,please ban bob marley,he offers nothing other than bullying other users he disagrees with,which is most of us. cue being called a knob again.

underground
Midland Combination League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 am

Can I please remind you that this is an unofficial forum and has absolutely nothing to do with Redditch United Football Club, and comments made on here are purely each and everyone’s views!
I see that tempers are still running extremely high so I would just like to set the record straight on a few things.
We are still carrying out some internal investigations that may or may not lead to further action, but the perpetrators are truly sorry for their actions and have apologies unconditionally to all those involved, Directors and other staff. Everyone has been spoken to individually and the matter has been dealt with.

At the moment the club views this incident as a private matter, as would any other limited organisation hence no statement. Having said that, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to anyone that witnesses the incident, it should never have happened and just knocks back all the current good work being undertaken.

Redditch United FC have 11 Youth and Minor teams as well as 4 Adult teams affiliated to the RUFC brand. We need to be better than this, we are better than this! I just hope some of the disillusioned supporters once again return to give us a second chance and help make RUFC the success it can be.

Cheers
Dave.
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 am

Spot on Dave.
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 am

underground wrote:to the club-bb, im sorry i felt the club were not taking this seriously but it seems you are,a statement would have and still would be a good idea just to reasure people. there is no place in football for violence and the strongest punishments should be dealt,i hope you can restore the spirit and soul back whithin the club.can the club also sanction steve/aka bob marley? his comments as trust chairman and brother of newly apointed member of the club are both disgusting,inciting and damaging to rufc.maybe a partial or full ban would be appropriate.
to the admin on here,please ban bob marley,he offers nothing other than bullying other users he disagrees with,which is most of us. cue being called a knob again.

Why would I need to ban someone?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, there is no hierarchy in place on here to say what can and can't be said (within limits obviously ie. racism, threats).

BM is saying that it's become a very boring topic, to which I agree. Let the club police their own staff (DJ has confirmed this is already happening).

DJ is correct in saying that this forum is unofficial, and comments on here do not represent the view of the Club itself. Hence why there are two separate mentions of 'Unofficial' at the top of the page.
This a place for fans to have their say and discuss matters with each other. Your opinion will not always match others', and vice-versa.

That said, it does highlight just how boring the Valley has become if we can have a 2+ pager about a scuffle that happened a week ago.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 am

Redditch aggro, Redditch aggro, hello hello...... Wink
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's my contribution by the way Wink

Last edited by allotmentender on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed the 'R' out of contribution ;))
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Underground

I say it as it is...always have, always will.

I call people with the respect they deserve...always have, always will.

Take that as it is.....or ship out.
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top