Exciting Reserve team news

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exciting Reserve team news

Post  Justin.Fowkes on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 am

Guys

As promised i will keep you up to date with what happening with my squad, results, match reports etc.

Friday evening i recieved a call from a guy who at first i thought was a prank call. This guy is engaged to a polish girl who has a brother who plays for last years polish Ekstraklasa side KS Crackovia ( ekstraklasa is equivalent to the premier league). Too cut a long story short, he has come over to England for 5 months as Crackovia got relegated, so he went out on loan to another Polish club who ended up not being able to afford him.

He has come to England and as long as his international clearance goes ahead we will be looking at him in next Saturdays game away to Quorn Fc. Obviously this guy is a professional player who is used to training every day and playing in a 30.000 seater stadium so i feel very priveleged for him to come and take a look at Redditch. His name is Patryk Sikora and he come to the valley yesterday to meet myself and the lads. He doesnt speak much English which could be a problem. He is 18 years old and plays as a attacking midfielder or center forward.

I hope we can embrace him and his short stay at Redditch.

wikipasy.pl/Patryk_Sikora

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Exciting Reserve team news

Post  NJUK on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 am

Cant wait to see him in action

NJUK
Sunday League

View user profile

Back to top Go down