Hemel (A) 1st December.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  lewism5964 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 pm

I will be able to make this game and few of my mates are up for it.

Does anyone know if there is space on the team coach and how much it would cost?

Thanks.
avatar
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 247
Location : Portsmouth
Join date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  RockDJ on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi Lewis

I'm sure we can squeeze you on the team coach.
Cost of travel is usually £15
I will confirm time of departure a little closer.
avatar
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  lewism5964 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks Dave, Just let us know on here nearer the time.
avatar
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 247
Location : Portsmouth
Join date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  RockDJ on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 am

For anyone interested in going on the team coach to Hemel on Saturday the coach departs at 10:30am prompt.Cost £15 adults £10 Students.
Could you please contact me on 01527 67450 to put your name on the list. Places are limited on a first come first served basis.

Lewis...I've already put you on the list, along with the regulars.

Cheers,
Dave.
avatar
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  lewism5964 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Thanks Dave, it is me and two mates but I will ring up tomorrow to get them on the list.

Is anyone else going on the coach?
avatar
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 247
Location : Portsmouth
Join date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  RockDJ on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 am

lewism5964 wrote:Thanks Dave, it is me and two mates but I will ring up tomorrow to get them on the list.

Is anyone else going on the coach?

No need mate, I've done it
avatar
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  Bob Marley on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:10 am

Can't make this one but I will be down at the Valley on the 22nd for a pre match pre Xmas pint or 2 if anyone wants to catch up.....

MM, Rowly.....come along a buy me 1/2 a guinness. Crying with laughter
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  Bob Marley on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Can't make this one but I will be down at the Valley on the 22nd for a pre match pre Xmas pint or 2 if anyone wants to catch up.....

MM, Rowly.....come along a buy me 1/2 a guinness. Crying with laughter

Looks like I'll be alone.....
How time moves on.
rendeer
avatar
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Posts : 1075
Location : Virginia Beach
Join date : 2011-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  Leethall on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Can't make this one but I will be down at the Valley on the 22nd for a pre match pre Xmas pint or 2 if anyone wants to catch up.....

MM, Rowly.....come along a buy me 1/2 a guinness. Crying with laughter

Looks like I'll be alone.....
How time moves on.
rendeer

I will be there fella and will buy you a pint Beer
avatar
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Posts : 1845
Location : Village Branch
Join date : 2011-01-04

View user profile http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hemel (A) 1st December.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum