wanker wanker That is all.
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stalybridge

Post  rawlings09 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

porrohman wrote: wanker wanker That is all.
+ 1
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  drummer boy on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 pm

+2 wanker
drummer boy
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Is this purely about the game or did summat occur?
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 am

porrohman wrote: wanker wanker That is all.

You have said it all there mate
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am

The game was ok, someone told me they are full time...if they are then there's hope for every team.If that's what full time football is like you can keep it.

They had alot of the ball first half but they will the way we set up, didn't really use it too well though.
Second half much the same. Their number 4 was a total wanker offering all and sundry to meet him afterwards if they wanted a Handbags , well one day someone is going to do it and I hope he gets a good battering and gets the Full of sh*t kicked out of him. Then we'll see who has the last Nerr
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:53 am

Ahh, the joys of emoticons :dance:

True that! A full time team could only beat a team bottom of the league by 2 goals then yes, there's hope.

Point and laugh
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  allotmentender on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 am

A full time team, who are on a lesser budget than last year when they were part time. I doubt they were exactly queuing at the door to work full time on crap money, I suspect anyone half decent who's prepared to train full time and have that as their sole income would stand a chance of getting a go!!!!
allotmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 am

porrohman wrote:The game was ok, someone told me they are full time...if they are then there's hope for every team.If that's what full time football is like you can keep it.

They had alot of the ball first half but they will the way we set up, didn't really use it too well though.
Second half much the same. Their number 4 was a total wanker offering all and sundry to meet him afterwards if they wanted a Handbags , well one day someone is going to do it and I hope he gets a good battering and gets the Full of sh*t kicked out of him. Then we'll see who has the last Nerr
I seemed to be a Stalybridge fans favourite, even getting my own song!! Happy Day's :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  StockportReds on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 am

Didnt it used to be their keeper who was a wanker ??

If it was they seem to be keeping the plan going of having at least one in the team per season lol!
StockportReds
Evo-Stik Division one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:36 am

their number 4 was a total wanker Full marks to jack rawlings for hands on experince to their wanker number 4 ( Got to hand it to you jack) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
number 4 should not have been on the pitch after the disgraceful tackle towards the end of the 1st half, then during the second half seemed more interested in offering the cedar road out for a fight. Their sub H from steps was crap and so was Dumbo out on the wing, and to cap it all their sub was subbed Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter Crying with laughter

if they are full time then there is no hope
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 am

I was chatting to a few Stalybridge fans in the clubhouse during the 1st half, good bunch of lads to be fair.
And although they only brought a handfull of fans, they made some decent noise.
Their number 4 was getting grief all game so it's only fair to expect it back Laughing , although he's supposed to be a professional and to be fair was a wanker

I don't think this was our worst performance, but not exactly appealing in the slightest.

At the start of the season we had the same budget, same standard of players (if not lower?), BUT....the team spirit and passion was alot greater than what we have seen lately. In my eyes they just don't look like they want to know anymore, and have already accepted their fate.

I can't wait for Tom Warmer to come back, if we had another 6 or 7 of him in the team we'd be laughing!

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
At the start of the season we had the same budget, same standard of players (if not lower?), BUT....the team spirit and passion was alot greater than what we have seen lately. In my eyes they just don't look like they want to know anymore, and have already accepted their fate.

That was before we got twatted week in week out!! lol!

When the last win was at the beginning of October, even the best player will get pissed off with such a bad run!

The players gave up second half after they scored, and so did the fans!! Head against wall
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 am

rawlings09 wrote:

That was before we got twatted week in week out!! lol!

When the last win was at the beginning of October, even the best player will get pissed off with such a bad run!

The players gave up second half after they scored, and so did the fans!! Head against wall

True, I suppose things were still fresh and pride was still in tact Crying with laughter

Looks like Gard's is making a few adjustments to the squad so I'll happily eat my words if we get 3 points in the next 3 games.

Admin

View user profile http://redditchunited.forumfree.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 am

rawlings09 wrote:
I think its fair to say that even the most loyal and hardened Fans/players will get p&*%ed off now and again after all we are only Human, I will be honest after the Red card I did not feel like singing any more(did not leave though).
Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 am

Looks like Gard's is making a few adjustments to the squad so I'll happily eat my words if we get 3 points in the next 3 games.

Now is the time to shuffle the pack- but he needs to be sure about what he's bringing in (as sure as he can be under the constraints).

The biggest thing Redditch needs is a change of mindset- the players look beaten from the off (other than the Worcester game).

The fans and everyone involved off the pitch (including the board) need to create a positive, vibrant atmosphere come what may, the only chance United have is if they are firing on all cylinders, if there's an air of depression about the place you lose 10-20% in the mind.

Remember- it's far from all over. It seems there will be a mini league of 3 teams that Reds need to finish top of- same games, Hyde 6 points ahead, Stafford 3 ahead. Both still have to come to the Valley, so do Eastwood and Gloucester (the next two above).

The squad have to get out of this "We're gonna lose" mindset and fast, the capability is there within the squad to survive. We'll soon find out who has the balls for the challenge or not...
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

View user profile http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top